Rinne did nothing wrong. If Miura wakes up I'm sure she'll say the same thing

Rinne did nothing wrong. If Miura wakes up I'm sure she'll say the same thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6Sy6thXuvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rinne a best.

That girl deserves her revenge.
And we deserve to die.

Rinne did everything wrong.

Rinne a shit and a mistake.

The only thing Rinne is to have her shit slapped until she stops being such an autistic bitch and then gets abandoned while the rest of the franchise moves to better pastures.

All competitors are prepared for injuries, this was mentioned in Vivid. Everything will be smiles and friendship by the end anyways.

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Worst girl of the year without a doubt.

>showing us a smile like that
>then taking it away forever in the same episode
Tsuzuki is a cruel bastard.

Rinne-chan will be the one slapping all the shits and breaking all the ribs.
The world owes her that much.

>We couldn't protect her smile
That payback was well deserved though.

The cruelest indeed. In this franchise, using such a generic and poorly-written backstory? What a hack.

She's going to be torn to pieces for being an omega emo autist and I will fap to every frame of it.

>protecting something against the power of shit writing
Don't think you would have made a difference, champ.

Agreed.

>[VividTrans]

>sup bastards. It's me, Rinne Uchiha

Reminder do NOT feed that autistic shitposter who said he only posts to bait for the (You)s. Also use the filter list an user made.

>filter list
Link?

Filter list:
vsfag*
>edg*
>rinnetard*
>rinne, shit
>rinne, mistake
>rinne, sasuke
>rinne, lucy
>rinne, nyu
>elfen lied
>naruto
>power fantasy
>antiloli
>anti-loli*

>filter list
ACK wouldn't approve.

This show may actually be the first time I've ever felt for the "REVENGE DOESN'T MAKE THINGS BETTER" cliche. Watching those bullies be beaten was great, but Rinne's smile won't come back no matter how much she hurts them. She didn't even become any happier by doing it.

Thanks.

>ruined the nanoha franchise
>did nothing wrong

These threads are always fine until you show up and throw your autistic fit.
I don't give a shit if someone is shitting on the show, it's something that happens.

Of course not, that would have actually made sense.

Actually a pretty effective list.

I'm sure beating those bullies did make her feel better, but she lost the one thing she cared about so so feel happy anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about?

While it's true she's not any happier for it, I can't say she's not better off than if she didn't. The cliche is usually "revenge doesnt help/only makes things worse", but in Rinne's case it's more like "revenge isn't everything".

Although in Rinne's case it arguably wasn't even about revenge. She was motivated solely by the desire to stop the damage being done to the things she cared about. She doesn't have a single line so far that indicates the malice necessary to call something revenge.

She'll only be happy if her could had protected what was entrusted to her and if only she could had been there for her grandfather in his last moments. Everything she's doing now is just to become strong so she can protect what's precious to her. The problem is that this path she's on has mislead her and she's misguided as it has turned her onto someone who looks down on people. That's why Fuuka wants to fight her, to correct that.

>She was motivated solely by the desire to stop the damage being done to the things she cared about.
And that's why she beat the shit out of scared children.

she lied. she grapped her.

>scared children
Bully enablers get out.

/thread

>scared children
Are you retarded? They're not innocent.

Bully apologist detected.

Narratively speaking, a message about revenge can be sent by provoking feelings of revenge in the audience even if absent in the actor. Rinne is a pure angel that had no malice, but it's very easy to see how that wouldn't be assumed for the viewer.

Oh yeah, look at this scary loli, she's going to eat you, man! Oh no, it's a super bully megane kid! Oh shit she's crying! WATCH OUT SHE'S GOING TO CHARGE AT YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAA

Bunch of underage Rinnefags.

>Rinne is a pure angel that had no malice
Rinne is fucking trash.

Rinne still retains her mannerism and politeness even after that incident. Her speech and behavior is different after she was adopted, you can tell that she was raised like an ojou. The current Rinne should still be the same, but there's a change in her ever sine she has been trained under Jill. It's as Fuuka noted, her eyes are different. Her purist of strength has made her look down those weaker than her. But, she does have respect for those she fights against.

>Rinne still retains her mannerism and politeness even after that incident.
Because proper character development is hard.

Yeah, she's not malicious or a bitch or anything. Treat her nicely and she'll show decency and politeness in return. But if you piss her off or get in her way then she won't be so nice.

>Oh yeah, look at this scary loli, she's going to eat you, man! Oh no, it's a super bully megane kid! Oh shit she's crying! WATCH OUT SHE'S GOING TO CHARGE AT YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh I'm sure you'd feel just as brave if you were a little girl who hasn't seen life beyond elementary school instead of a grown-ass hairy dude.

Huh, this does help a lot.

Being an insane emo psycho isn't being "brave", it's being an insane emo psycho. But of course you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, sharpboy.

>Bullies who treated her shit for a long time and beat her up becoming scared now that they are getting beaten up
>Being this much of a tryhard bully apologist typing like a retard
Kill yourself.

Come on, Sup Forums. You should know better than to respond to obvious bait, especially from that guy.

>Rinne was an "insane emo psycho"
>The bullies weren't
Nice one.

>Kill yourself.
Woah there, you're going to cut yourself if you keep that up.

And I like how you have no defense and have to resort to calling me a "tryhard bully apologist". If you know Rinne is in the wrong, why are you still trying to defend her?

>deflection
Nice one.

But I like to talk about stuff and defend Rinne-chan.

>Deflecting
>Implying she is in the wrong
Kill yourself, bully apologist.

She probably has some pretty fucked-up training under Jill, if the fruit of it is being able to take a beating. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill abuses the fuck out out of her because of her inferiority/superiority complex.

Although even if it doesn't, it's understandable why she would look down on Fuuka. Rinne was thrust into a completely new life with completely new challenges, while Fuuka has presumably been an orphan all along. Even when Rinne tried to escape into being an orphan again, she gets dragged back in by the kidnapping and Jill's appearance. Fuuka probably looks like a child to her as a result.

Will you ever stop? Your post is entirely off topic meta. You've been ruining these threads 30 posts for quite a while now. Let it sink in that you are the problem.

>The troll is getting a bit smarter and is picking his words to avoid the filter list.
Heh.

Holy shit it looks like Rinnetards are up for their daily BTFO.

Post more Rinne. Everything will be daijoubu.

Explain how you aren't a tryhard bully apologist.

>Kill yourself, bully apologist.
Woah there, you're going to cut yourself if you keep that up.

And I like how you have no defense and have to resort to calling me a "bully apologist". If you know Rinne is in the wrong, why are you still trying to defend her?

Yeah, I bet it's all Jill's fault. Rinne could have done nothing wrong, guise! Rinne is perfect, uuu!

And before you try one of your cute half-baked defenses, remember we have literally NO evidence of mistreatment from Jill to Rinne. It's all in your head because you can't accept Rinne sucks.

Smug Rinne is the best.

They must be masochists.

>literally asking people to shitpost

>Bully enablers ITT after Rinne deals with them

He can't. The bullies are in the wrong and deserved what they got.

Smug Rinne doesn't exist because she's a failed Fate clone and a shit.

Edgy.

>He repeats himself
We're literally dealing with a child here guys.

I hope we get at least one canon Rinne smug by the end of the season.

This. Ignore bait and the samefagging please.

Because I'm not defending the fucking bullies. I don't give a fuck about them.

I give a fuck about Rinne's edge that's destroying the franchise from inside out.

>no argument

>someone posted an opinion that disagrees with mine!?
>BAITING

>He has no argument whatsoever
>Literally repeats himself

Stay BTFO, tryhard apologist.

>Maybe if I call everything "edgy", Sup Forums oldfags will accept me

>Vivio between Rinne and Fuuka
>Rinne resting her head against Vivio
>Fuuka blocked by the backrest

What does this image symbolize? Could they actually be implying Vivio x Rinne?

With the Fuuka x Miura last episode I almost believe it.

I hope we get an Einhart smug when she kills Rinne for being an idiot. Or maybe not Einhart, but whoever gets to kill Rinne. Hopefully user is right and we get to see Curren make a mess of her. That'd make Force so much better.

>no argument

>he doesn't notice he's the only one talking about oldfags or whatever

>Because I'm not defending the fucking bullies.
Nice backpedaling and retarded logic. Your entire agrument hinges upon Rinne being wrong because she best up the bullies.

Nice damage control faggot.

beat*

>you're not saying Rinne was totally and completely justified in her actions
>THAT MUST MEAN YOU ARE DEFENDING THE BULLIES
Nice black and white mentality and retarded logic.

>still no argument

The result of befriending from two sides: Fuuka and Vivio.

Forget it, user. Just ignore him.

>I hope Rinne gets killed
>But I'm not edgy btw

You're funny.

Vivio?

Oh

Would Rinne choose Vergil's theme for her intro music?

youtu.be/P6Sy6thXuvM

Who are you quoting? I've ctrl+f'd your text and I'm not getting any matches. Could it be that you're making stuff up because you have no argument? No, you wouldn't do that, would you?

You really like your mistakes, don't you.

>no agrument
Yeah, you. That's why you keep deflecting, moving the goalposts, and are acting like the bullies did nothing wrong when in fact they did wrong. Stay BTFO and rekt'd, you shitposter.

Well, it was a fun thread while it lasted. Reminder to go to the /u/ thread, for anyone that wants to actually talk about the show.

Hopefully it doesn't end like DMC3

>all that stuff I never did, said or claimed
Okay?

>Stay BTFO and rekt'd
VSfags confirmed for very mature posters over the age of 18.

Shut the fuck up dude, evil meanie shitposter isn't going to eat you, he's just a fucking retard and we must let him know. Not everyone is a thin skinned faggot like you, so turn on your filter and shut up.

>repeating "no argument" over and over makes me sound smart

See how Teo is there but Einhart is no where in sight? They actually aren't looking at you but at Einhart.

>All of these hidden posts
Let me guess, most of his posts used "ed*y" buzzword?

>Rinne
>loli

Fuck off.

No, I'm just letting you know you have no argument. Ever considered getting one?

I always forget about this /u/ thread. What do you people even talk about in it? It's not like Vivid Strike has a lot to work with when it comes to yuribaiting.

>over the age of 18.
At least he is. You, however, are clearly 11 years old.

Your guess is not wrong.

Wow, rude. Is this your substitute for an argument? Because that's not how it works.

But user, my argument is that Rinne was right.
You haven't been able to prove it wrong.

And WHY was Rinne right?

Because she beat the shit out of the bullies and made it so that they wouldn't bully her anymore.
Explain to me how was that not the right thing to do.

>dat fucking irony and ironic edgy attitude
Stay BTFO, underage kid.

Dante's theme is great

You're the one who challenged and made claims first. You're supposed to tell us why you think she isn't right. But of course, you can't.

>Vergil is best boy.
>Rinne is best girl.
Fuck yeah.

>Rinne is best girl

Fuck you.

Maybe this is just me being a balanced person, but I don't see how making a bloody mess of a kid that's shitting her pants and crawling away from you is "the right thing to do", regardless of circumstances. It was just thrown in there for the extra edge.

>VSfags still proving they are very mature posters over the age of 18

I already did, several times and in several threads.

Rinne is shit.

>Vergil is best boy.