Fune wo Amu

Would you write her a 15 pages long love letter?

15? Eh I could probably get 10 if I start now. Really depends what kind of time frame we're looking at.

Nishioka, more like NishiBROka.

I looked through the archive cause I thought I missed the thread.
Turns out, it is just dead.

I mean it didn't look like it was actually a lot when the pages look like this

It saddens me that he has to go.

Maybe there is a more livelier thread tomorrow user.
Have a good night.

I'm just glad he has someone who's worrying/caring about him. Can't imagine how hard it would be for him otherwise.

Would you be freaked out so someone wrote you a 15 pages love letter?

If it was from anyone else then yeah, but if you put Micchan into consideration I'd be a lot more okay with it.

Anyone knows what the hell is that huge bag thing on the corner by the TV?
At first I thought it was a tennis racquet bag, but it's way too big. The brand logo could be either a copyright friendly on Arena or Ellesse,

Looks like a golf club bag, they probably fucked up on the size.

I would consider buying a weapon

I wish this great presentation was used on a more interesting subject matter.

>implying words are not interesting

Is this good? Should I watch it?

Yeah, it's pretty good. In my opinion the subject matter is pretty dull (dictionary-making) but the writing is actually pretty good and it has a nice presentation.

Thanks mate, downloading now. I'm not watching anything this season besides 3gatsu currently lol

That's probably for the best. Out of all the stuff I'm watching, only 3-gatsu, this and Poco's udon world are actually worth watching, most of the other stuff has been disappointing.

Absolutely yes. Single-spaced, in size six font, with no margins. And printed double-sided.

I watched hibikek for a bit but the live threads were boring and I realised that I didn't care about teenage drama enough to justify downloading an episode every week

>Poco's udon world

I'm going to assume that's a short like banyanya/nyanpire?

>I'm going to assume that's a short like banyanya/nyanpire?
Nah it's full length episodes of child raising propaganda.

That dude looks exactly the same as barakamon's mc

Is this the Majime equivalent of grabbing her by the pussy?

>Single-spaced, in size six font, with no margins. And printed double-sided.

No cutie awaiting your return.

Why even?

Huh, the rest of the letter is relatively casual.
>My thoughts are a perpetual motion machine.
>When I feel your presence, my sleep is restless.

This show is so damn underwatched.

>Help me get laid, mate.

Nishioka top lad of the season.

>Majime about to ask out best grill
>Nishioka has a girlfriend with dicksucking lips

Remember the shitposting before the season with people saying this looked like fujoshit?

How are the subs for this.
Is commie memestering?

They're fine, it's mostly amazon subs with commie editing, and if you've been watching anime for more than a year you'll probably get the slight variations between what's being said and what's being shown. There's also the gift-horse thing with no other options so no point in complaining.

This romance has been terribly developed, it feels rushed as all fuck

Holy shit, he's taking the initiative.

Absolute madman.

He's just acting out on a crush at first sight in a rather old fashion and indirect manner.

Awkward to be sure, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with it.

Majime is a cute autist. It makes sense he'd take this approach.

Opening song is such a crap in contrast to how nice this show is

;_;

Yeah, the OP itself is pretty good but the song just ruins it for me.

AYO BBY U WAN SUM FUK?

OP release date when?

There was some pretty good character animation again this week after last week's "solo" episode.

He's not going away is he?

;_;

Bro of the season.

Why does she tolerate such autism? Just what di the granny tell her?
"He has a huge dick, his packing!"

Why does she even give him the time of day?

This. ED is 10/10 though.

He's too good for this world.

Absolutely beautiful.

That feeling when no cutie tenant to move in with you.

If you like middle aged people working in middle age things, living their middle age lives you should.
I'm enjoying pretty much, if not for rakugo it will be my AOTY.

Why the fuck is nobody watching this show? It's probably one of the best anime airing this season.

Because most of people have shit taste, and its okay.

Admittedly, a show about dictionaries doesn't sound very good.

Yeah it was wild, nice for a Nishioka ep to receive it, it brings out his own non-autistic struggles next to Majime's a little more.

When I first read the premise, I knew it was going to be good. If something has such a boring premise like this then it's obvious that they're going to make up for it by having the presentation and execution be really good.

So I reached the third episode.
It is what the kids nowadays call - "cringe" - wrongly so, cringe is a shorthand for cringe comedy. And there is no comedy here. It's just cringe.

Don't bully Majime, he's just autistic..

I wonder if more people on Sup Forums would watch this if all the males were replaced by cute girls.

I would chuckle and think it is cute.
Depending on how the contents is written.

He is giving a letter to the person he got a crush on.
How is that rushed?
He really doesn't know anything about her, and vice versa, but the letter opens up the door for them to get to know each other a little better.

Cause his mannerisms are cute.
Grant it, this would not work if he weren't as attractive.
Sorry user but looks matter.

>dat sound design
They really seem to emphasize Majime's size when he's at the home. It does help convey his bumbling, awkward nature, I suppose.

>she works from 6 to 22 so beggars can't be choosers unless she wants to become a christmass cake
>he looks ok
>has a steady job

I mean what do you think a jap woman wants from a man anyway? They're all autistic anyway.

It's literary bait for anyone that bothers to read books without pictures in them, or power level or ecchi crap. People who read for something other than plot and the character development meme have always found 'words' interesting because they understand the power and the beauty of words. They comprehend the beauty and doomed intent of a dictionary.
If only this series had some non retarded cryptic meta-fiction approach, (see Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius) it could probably be my favorite anime of all time.

Similarly, Rakugo was about words, the art of story telling, tradition and the passing of said traditions. I just hope seinen anime takes a clue that a 'literary' or even a classical drama oriented setting can be interesting too, without an overabundance of melodrama or supernatural crap.

This show hasn't been about "words" since like the first 2 episodes.

>It's literary bait for anyone that bothers to read books without pictures in them,
Proper dictionaries have pictures in them tho.
You illiterate swine.

Did we not see the same episode 5?
>15 page long love letter with that language and fucking poems in it
>not about words and their power to convey a person's essence and feelings

Nigga, this is genre fiction.

You know perfectly well what I meant by that.

I'd say it might be closer to literary fiction, but it all depends on how much romance displaces 'words' out of the plot.

>Would you write her a 15 pages long love letter?
I hate writing letters so no.
If she (like hell it's a he) took the time write fifteen pages of something I don't like doing; I'd at least want to meet her and pray she's my type