White Roastie dies Backpacking in Cambodia

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-woman-death-cambodia-1.4402142

What is to be done about the backpacking problem? Why do white women insist on going to savage countries to die savage deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qr6NOsluHYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Roastie
Don't be like that. She's a good girl that only dates within her own race and is faithful to her lover.

no idea really, they probably don't understand burgerland is already beautiful.

is this what passes as white in canada these days?

Ignore him

You guys are starting to get really fucking annoying.

>Asian looking woman
>white
Canada quit trying to steal our mojo, that aint cool

>american ""whites""

I hate these stupid "omg I love to travel" bitches

these retarded liberal women have been brainwashed by college leftist professors into believing that they can somehow COEXIST with negroe kind

These leftist retards hate white males and visit third world shitholes thinking that muslims are peaceful

fuck that liberal cunt, let her be dead she deserves it for being so stupid

is that what white is considered in north america?

>white

Im going with you didn't read it.

>white

That's a goddamn chinese

People that go backpacking in foreign third world shitholes they've never been too deserve what they get for being retarded

>be chinky leaf
>go to backwater Asian country
>ignore travel advisories about adulterated drugs
>don't pack your own safe Canadian medication
>take sketchy OTC pills from gookland
>take one too many
>die

Truly a tragedy. Also

>Staff at the Monkey Republic Guest House told CBC, in an online message, they visited a pharmacy to get medication. They were later found unconscious, taken to hospital and pronounced dead, according to Cambodian officials.
>Monkey Republic

Lol

>Im going with you didn't read it.
pfft! reading fuck that!
she was probably raped then murdered
either that or she possessed information that would lead to arrest of hillary clinton

gotta take those pics and post them on instagram/fakebook and make their friends jealous with their bullshit stories pretending visiting somewhere is an accomplishment

Did you see the picture of their room in the article? Pills strewn all around on the floor. SOmething smells like Cambo-canadian pussy left out in the sun too long on this one.

Might have had something to do with the vegas shootings.

Thanks for buying us another 1,000 postings of the meme by vocalizing this

>white
>shitskin asian

Also,
>What is to be done about the backpacking problem? Why do white women insist on going to savage countries to die savage deaths?
Because "authentic experiences" increase your social status by making you appear "worldly", and you also get to diversity virtue signal if you do this in the third world. Like literally everything else normies do, it's all about showing off.

At least this one did actually go travelling and didnt just attention whore

perspective, its a beautiful thing

You're right! Leave no pill unturned! Those pills could've been comped!

Because they're constantly told "All cultures are equal xD bad crime statistics are racist social constructs and dont reflect reality!" so they go there thinking its perfectly safe and that they'll roll out the red carpet for them.

It's safe for guys though, although you should go with friends to avoid being robbed by a pack of chinks

>Why do white women insist on going to savage countries to die savage deaths?
Women can do anything they want, sexist shitlord.

>"Hey guys, check out this white girl who was stupid"
>Clearly not white
am*rican visiting leafland or proxy?

She looks Asian. Deal with it.

>backpacking in a black country
It's sad, but she had it coming. I already canceled my trip to France for the very same reason

oy vey

I wonder if this is one of those chink factory deals where the rat poison went into the fake Tylenol packs, and the fake Tylenol went into the rat poison package. Oops, vely solly!

Shes not white you idiot God I'm glad you dont have an American flag

She looks like a Chink. Mongoloids are subhuman.

>Monkey Republic

Died laughing. Nothing of value was lost.

this

The Nose knows

Remember how that troll scifi RequiresHate killed something like seven western tourists with an insecticide in her family's Thailand hotels? Life in your hands over there

Actually this sounds like the same situation

They probably felt sick bc of something in their room, insecticide or whatever

The medicine didn't do it

Same reasom as male counterparts

wow she has aged badly

>female sex tourist going to poor asian countries

pfft

3 other roasties killed in the linked articles

im afraid so

>has incredibly massive nigger and spic crime problems
>comments on "whites" in Canada

There's a lot of chugs in Winnipeg. She might have had some indian and malt liquor running through her blood.

>white

Anyone know what she took?

27 and substitute teacher. Sigh. Did she understand kids were in school this week? How do these gashes afford this shit? Fucking spend a year in your late twenties not working. That'll set you up for your future nicely. God damn.

White sharia now.

>completely misses the fact that the picture literally is of a fucking asian chick

you are what is wrong with this country

that... that is not white.

>This is somehow a problem

Theme song: youtu.be/Qr6NOsluHYg

Holiday in Cambodia - DKs

So, you've been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinking you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl
Playing ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five-grand stereo
Braggin' that you know
How the niggers feel cold
And the slum's got so much soul
It's time to taste what you most fear
Right Guard will not help you here
Brace yourself, my dear
Brace yourself, my dear
It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough, kid, but it's life
It's a holiday in Cambodia
Don't forget to pack a wife
You're a star-belly snitch
You suck like a leech
You want everyone to act like you
Kiss ass while you bitch
So you can get rich
While your boss gets richer off you
Well, you'll work harder
With a gun in your back
For a bowl of rice a day
Slave for…

>be white woman
>go to shitskin country
>get raped and murdered
>stay in own country
>get raped and murdered by shitskins
JUST

Kek

>le vancouver% face

This, Bitch is Asian. Check your eyes OP.

>these retarded liberal women have been brainwashed by college leftist professors into believing that they can somehow COEXIST with negroe kind

Niggers in Cambodia....

kek hope this picks up

>go backpaging in third world country
>don't have the foresight to bring your own anti-diarrheals and tylenol
Natural selection at work

>"White"
>Winnipeg

Have I got news for you...

Necrophilia is kind of gross

Why would you not want to visit SE Asia? The place is beautiful and you can travel extremely cheap over there. You are a retard

As an Amerinigger shitty white, I am hurt. Pls user. Y-your meme. Such offend.

clearly bait. sage. a thread died for this

>How do these gashes afford this shit?
Backpackers tend to be very frugal if not stingy. And they're happy to be moochers.

There are plenty of places where a person can survive for $30 to $50 a day, and if one can find a couch surf host there goes the cost for shelter.

>Cheap Heroin
There's only one reason any white person goes to Cambodia.

Great song.

When will the 'overseas travel' meme die for western women? It's fucking embarrassing, and every once in a while they up and die like this.

Look, western women, you need to be in proximity of western men at all times. We're constantly keeping you out of trouble and protecting you from harm. You don't know it, but it's true. Stop doing dumb shit like this. You're mental children and you need chaperones.

>next story about two girls got into a wreck in Thailand
The fuck are these women doing alone in a foreign fucking country? Especially ones as dangerous as fucking Cambodia and Thailand?

As soon as they stop lusting for cock in places where they can't be ridiculed.

So never

Disagree. Angkor Wat is spectacular.

Let them, white girls have very weird and specific danger kink that the muSt go satisfy.

>Amisola

She is clearly a Flip, not white you dumb leaf.

Flip jungle nigger gooks have retarded-sounding names and 'Amisola' is one of them.

Says Brazil

>white woman from Winnipeg USA
So the 56% meme is true, then.

chinada

Women are retarded, only patriarchy and mandatory pie baking can save them from themselves.

Pic related is asian.. Right?

This

Modern day Romans, they think they can go anywhere they want and no one will ever be allowed to touch them. Really these girls have such an inflated sense of self worth that it borders on true insanity, at a certain point it's just natural selection and you just have to shrug your shoulders and move on.

WE WUZ KHMER ROUGE

Apparently that includes becoming obese

>Why do white women insist on going to savage countries to die savage deaths?
It's social justice rich white girls and their beta "bestie". They want to go where there's the least amount of white people, because that's what they've been programmed to think utopia is. and they often end up either poor from being robbed, raped by a local, or dead.

Them backpacking isn't a problem, it's probably the best way to force them to redpill.
So let them be. once they start having soy withdrawal symptoms, they'll think clearer.

Now do one on nigger brains

This

The absolute state of North America

Based independent women
Can definitely survive outside western feminized police states
>definitely

Thank you for your opinion, HongCouver

Lmfao as if I'd ever even step in the mongrel territory of North America, let alone reside in one of its cities. I'm just comfy in my 99,999% white country in Europe

>French visa status: DENIED

Lots of women fo to SE asia. You'd be surprised. The clothes/clothing is very inexpensive and custom work is very inexpensive as well.

What happened to that group who wanted to walk from Germany to Syria? Should they not be there by now, haven't had any news on that.

>Amisola
>white
I don't think so leaf. Amisola is a filipino surname. She died among her own slanty-eyed kind.
Of course, you're probably one of those Hongcouver Chinks, so you can't even tell the difference between a white person and a filipino. Sad!
To a shitskin in post-racial Canadanastan, I guess so.

>that
>white
maybe by americanadan %55 standards

She looks Cambodian to me.

>What is to be done about the backpacking problem? Why do white women insist on going to savage countries to die savage deaths?
Women want to be RealTravelers™, they want the authentic experience of living in a slum, working on a farm, and partying every night. I don't really get it

Good riddance. There is nothing worse than the travelling roastie. What a frivolous epitome of the feminist catastrophe that has plagued our society. I hope she died in agony.

Well nothing to see here then.

>White Roastie dies Backpacking in Cambodia
Yep. "White"

natural selection tells roatie to do stupid things

if roastie cant reproduce normal way (p=0) then natural selection tells her to do random stupid shit, such way she can collect some semen from random people.

in savage countries such probability is higher, niggers can put their penis everywhere, they do not have brains and their head is deformed.