OPM update this week is delayed again because Murata is depressed that Trump won

OPM update this week is delayed again because Murata is depressed that Trump won.
Check his twitter fags.

Murata is a cuck

>samefag starting the same false flag thread again

Are you retarded? You can even check his twitter for source.

wow it's actually on his twitter

I have shitty moonrune capabilities.

All I can see is;
>Depression
>trump
What's it actually say?

>tfw your vote made opmfags upset
this is the gift that just keeps on giving

Doesn't President Trump supports Abe's article 9 removal?

But why? He's going to make anime great again.
Or was Sup Forums right about OPM being just really shit all along and he knew it too?

I thought both he and Hilldawg were against it.

Why would Trump being elected affect some gook who lives 10,000 miles away?

Trump literally said that Japan should get their own nukes because GE doesn't want to protect them.

is this trash still running
christ redeemer

>he doesn't remember Japan has no army

Reminder to take it easy when criticizing One Punch Man. One punch defenders are exceptionally voracious.

They've allowed their personal self-esteem get wrapped up in the show. They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

When you attack the show for being simplistic, they perceive it as an attack on them, because they genuinely thought more of themselves for understanding a "deep" show.

So, it's probably just better to let them be, since they won't allow themselves to believe any critique.

It's too late for a secondary like yourself to "get into" OPM.

You have to understand that us primary adopters were reading it as a terribly drawn MSPaint webcomic. It was really funny, because it was basically "I have a funny idea for a comic but I suck at drawing, but I'll do it anyways", which was endearing.

Then out of fucking NOWHERE, Murata steps in as an artist because he also liked it, and hype levels go through the roof. It still remains fun, manga bros know not to take it too seriously, good times are had.

With the introduction of the anime comes the homosexuals, children, and general retards that take OPM too seriously, and start spouting off memetics about how great OPM is, and how it's the best, shounen of the year, etc.

So, there you have it.

Basically, OPM was a delicious breakfast buffet, and people that were eating it until maybe 10 am all understand how delicious it was. But it's like 6 PM now, the food has gone bad and there's some flies hanging around, and newfags that show up to shovel some into their mouth gag and can't understand why people were eating this for breakfast.

Trump wants militarize Japan again and so they can defend themselves even without US protection.

>You have to understand that us primary adopters were reading it as a terribly drawn MSPaint webcomic.

I heard you can read Japanese faggot.
Murata's OPM was translated first before the webcomic.

But of course US still got Japan's back.

Trump will make anime real.

Yeah, like only 3 chapters.

OPM is shit.

America has nearly anyone's back.
Even if it's a civil war in a country no one cares about america will often pick a side and join in

he knows his country is going to be nuked again how can he not be depressed?

But that is mostly because the US has the greatest range of global interests and is essentially the director and architect of the post-WW2 and Cold War global systems. They don't do it just to be helpful after all

Japan doesn't have an army?
What is the jsdf or something then?

go back to >>>/pol /

a small defense force, it is not a standing army, which Japan is forbidden to have as an army implies an offensive force.

Well yeah, it's a just a lot of people are understandably wary about what an unstable america could do.
They've come a long way from their practically benevolent nature during and after WW II

No fucks given, I want an update from ONE himself

>wonder if op is lying
>go to nebu's twitter
>op was lying as expected
yeah ok here's your free bump you won this time

>nebu
>murata
Nice reading comprehension, user.

Dude, Trump said he wants Japan to have an army to protect itself. He's meeting with the Prime Minister next week to talk about it.

Stay mad communist cunts.

Abe's been working on amending article 9 for some time now

>Japan is forbidden of having an army.
Is it because of the ww2 kamikazees and the shit they did in the indi region of asia?

nebu is murata's twitter but I won't spoonfeed you the whole name