You now realize Starship Troopers was a film glorifying fascism

You now realize Starship Troopers was a film glorifying fascism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bait

Wrong, but the book was

They realized that when the editor read the first draft of the novel, you sage baiter.

The book was satire, the film is straight up propaganda

and degeneracy

If the anti fascists are what happens with no fascism than I am now fully on board for fascism.

>When you realize it was pro war propaganda like 99% of Hollywood movies so that young guys will join ZOG and go destroy foreign countries.

>when you're smart enough to realize that Starship Troopers was satire but realize that the conservative dystopia it depicted was a million times better than the absolute hellscape that the regressive left and globalist cucks are trying to create in real life

Wasn't Argentina white in that movie too?

Wrong, the book was a genuine look at the pros and cons of a meritocratic society. The film was satire that inadvertently made fascist aesthetics look really fucking cool.

The author of starship troopers is a libertard.

Yeah, that's the point. Who let the plebbit faggots in?

Actually he was a lolbertardian anarchist who was into Thelema black magic and liked to let other guys fuck his wife. Libertarians gonna lib.

It tried to parody fascism but made it look even more badass in the process. Thanks Jews!

The Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3 and 4 pretty much glorifies fascism as well and in New Vegas the Legion does the same, though the Legion is way less subtle about it than the Brotherhood of Steel

Wasn't it ironic, though?

One of my all time favorite film speeches.

As if it wasn't self obvious from the start?

Good movie irregardless. And lest we forget who won the Peleponnesian War. :/

>Casper Van Dien's jaw aesthetics
That shit isn't fair.

No the film was satire

The book legit glorified faccism
And despite how much it pains me to admit if humans have a future it is fascism

I love the movie, but the book was amazing. I really dont consider them to be all that related, the movie did get me to read the book though so there is that.

>dystopia
you never read the book or saw the movie, did you. The world has wealthy and "free" parts and poor and shitty parts.

i had no involvement in this production but my dad did, no names, we have the model roger young i think the name is, well part of it. its a real model not that cgi shit today. He has it in the basement.

anyways dont know if google can find anything and I never looked. But my dad was pissed when this movie came out. He still talks about it. something about other studios sabotaging them because its a summer blockbuster. Jews lost their shit or something due to the uniforms. It trashed the movie, and lost tons of money he says because of it. because of this...

Im from America and I say kill all the jews!

Literally Doomguy

>t. /vr/

Take a picture of the roger young model for proof or you are a liar and a niggerfaggot who will spend an eternity shitposting, forever alone.

The director intended it to be a dystopia. He just completely failed at making it look bad.

>You now realize Starship Troopers was a film glorifying fascism.

No I don't.
I'm starting to suspect that OP however might be a faggot.

Im at college but yea ill get one when home over break for some other thread, its the front its in a crate. And no he doesnt have a million props or things to take pics of from the movie, but he does have a room full of original posters that is pretty cool.

I want Michael Ironside to run for pres next.

get your fucking shitty bait outta here

You are a liar and a niggerfaggot.

were the bugs then supposed to represent Asians?

The book is better
More discussion of the govt

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

DO NOT FORGET

R H O D E S I A

get over the model part already...

read the rest of the post, he says its true, just cuz you dont believe it doesnt change the way things were then. Alot of people lost alot of money over that BS campaign against the movie, and yes there was a whole campaign against it.

this thread

Samefagging on a board with IDs? You must be trying to phone post.

fuggen sperg! ignored the rest of my post. Your just a fucking jew to pull that kind of bs.
/ignored

Yep. The whole world was English-speaking too. Fucking awesome movie, one of the greatest films of all time.

Honestly though,
>Fight for muh citizenship
>muh nationalism
>Glorious space fleet
yes

>Wasn't it ironic, though
Yea but just like Man in the High Castle any ironic depiction of fascism inadvertently glorifies.

your a sperging autistic jew

You ever read the CoDominion series?

>make film criticising a Fascist or NatSoc society
>it's always a utopia with happy people and correct morals and ideals
Happens everytime, these films are only anathema if you have been subverted ideologically

Fuck your film nigger, the novel is vastly superior and completely correct in its assessment of humanity.

Who’s excited for the unintentional kino of man in the high castle season 3?

Dizzy>Carmen

go post this on /tv
faglord

wrong

Duh Richards didn’t even show her tits bad probably got aids from Charlie (estevez) sheen

other way around. the movie is barely even based on the book, and was made as a parody and ironically glorifying fascism.

the book is written to promote the ideas of doing your duty for society and accepting responsibility, and also to argue that military action can be needed to solve some problems.

your an autistic sperging jew, probably cuz your inbred.

Yes, and?

This. They tried to make it satire but they are dumb and incompetent

Reminds me of tue blood. It's clear they wanted to make fun of rural America as racist religious xenophobes etc but they used literal monsters. Every vampire character kills an innocent person at some point in the show

it was a satire you dumb motherfucker

>tfw a parody dystopian world unironically looks better than the modern real world

Nope, sorry, our gene pool is this now instead

>glorifying fascism
more like glorifying "le 40% burgers" too hard.
facism comes from italy, where the pope lives, do you think they would allow to carry space guns, faggots and dykes in space?.

sperging autistic jew

You don't make a gene pool by drowning babies in it

sperging jew

Hollywood degenerates thinking living a world of nuclear families and no crime is so passé.

Pretty much this.
Not giving that other user (you)s, but the movie didn't address the "poor" parts; considering that there were posh white people in Buenos Ares, I'm guessing the "poor" people had been glassed to make room for civilized suburban development across the planet.
So yeah, SS is ironically a utopia compared to the future we were on course for.

What did they mean by this?

Two centuries on and they're still trying to fix the 56% face

>SS
ST*, that's such a Freudian slip it's positively silly

autistic jew

The movie was actually brilliant satire. It was a send up of fascistic propaganda films.

It was itself a propaganda film, treating the audience as if they were memebers of that society and trying to recruit them into military service.

It's really got it all. The military is all portrayed as perfect physical specimens embodying the ideals of strength and good looks. There's glorious battle against an inhuman enemy they people are taught to hate with no real reason. There's "glorious " battle, and heroic sacrifices/deaths, all played for propagandistic effect to either behind up the heroes or paint the enemies and monsters that deserve to be destroyed.

Its intentionally horrible and hackneyed because propaganda films are.

The fact that you think it's glorifying fascism is correct, because that's what propaganda films do.

The fact that think it's glorifying fascism also shows you missed the entire point of the movie. Vehoeven was ridiculing fascism and propaganda films.

sperging jew

Juan "Johnny" Rico. Duterte would be proud.

I knew that after I read the book.

>who was into Thelema black magic and liked to let other guys fuck his wife.

Suddenly Stranger In A Strange Land makes a lot more sense.

Such a weird cast. Did Johnny go in and do anything else? I know the Diz broad was in a Saw movie or two

Sperging jew

patrician taste

I like the movie but it's a shame they strayed so far from the book.

Other than Denise Richards and NPH no one else really did anything of note

Why are space Nazis so much better than the protagonists?

I like Chroenberg's Fly.

autistic jew

these two the_donald transplants from 2016 are really going at it

Michael Ironside has about 150 acting credits since then.

And you miss the meta satire of the late 90’s

They are all flawless 90’s “teens” in a 90’s teen movie complete with high school love interests and prom

Even turning Dougie howEr into an ss officer and Denise Richards into a pilot

Then they are thrust into a horrifying war where most of them fucking die.

Starship troopers is such a good film, I don’t think the people making it evennrealized it fully

Nobody will ever love you the way I love you Keith. You wanna go ahead and get off the computer? Come to my room and get some of your daddies Yummy Gummy Juice? Straight from the tap like I know you like it?

That is literally the opposite of how it is.

sperging jew

>this counts as ""trolling"" nowadays

le epic meme xD

>that giant fucking flashlight
Those guns are so stupid I love them

>Violence is the supreme authority through which all other authority is derived
Ironic or not, this is the most lucid statement in practically any film in existence