I'm a Polish Jew in Budapest

Other urls found in this thread:

hungariandigest.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/french-paper-orban-is-jewish/
beszamolok.com/
rosszlanyok.hu/szexpartner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for you

Thanks..

But seriously, any anti-semites want to ask, go nuts.

I'm extremely racist.

What are the best restaurants in and around Budapest?

Lots. Jewish district is great, although lots of tourists.

In Hungary they love "paprika". One of the main dishes is paprkia chicken with dumplings. Now keep in mind paprika (pepper) literally means anything from a ground jalapeno to a ground carolina reaper. So if you go to a resto and they say "oh very spicy be careful" you could be lol this is nothing to literally dying. Scoville units can range from 1-2K to 500K+.

Meal at a fancy resto is 2-3K Forints. That's with tax and tips included. Very cheap, and very large portions.

how do hungarian jews feel about victor orban in general?

hungariandigest.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/french-paper-orban-is-jewish/

>Magyar
„Az antiszemitizmus antidemokratikus és elfogadhatatlan. Zsidó származású magyar vagyok. De nincs kettős identitásom. Magyar az identitásom, és nincs problémám azzal, hogy zsidó vagyok. Soha nem tagadtam, és az apám megütött volna, ha így teszek”

>Anglo
"“Anti-Semitism is undemocratic and unacceptable. I am a Hungarian of Jewish origin. But I do not have dual identities. My identity is Hungarian and I have no problem with being Jewish. I have never denied being one and my father would hit me if I did “ Said Viktor Orban.

so Orban is actually a Jew? how is this my first time hearing about this

Please do not refer to yourself as polish. White south africans are not african. You are a jew. All jews are israeli

I must further add that Jews are accepted in Hungary. Kippahs are common, nobody cares. In Budapest, I see hundreds a day. Hungary is a very tolerant society. It is very peaceful. Even after bars close, you will never see a fight or any signs of aggression. It is by far the most peaceful society I've ever encountered.

So Hungary is your current host-country?

It does not matter what you consider yourself to be. Your dna says you are middle eastern. Bruce jenner is not a woman. You are not european.

So when you open up Hungary to refugees are you going to move to Israel

Please don't come back.

I guess I am israeli then. Generations ago I had some Jewish relatives. Every relative is basically of the take it to the grave mentality.

>host-country
I made my wealth (self-made, without nepotism etc) years ago.

Am I?

I'm not a kike. I know many friends and politicians active in Fidesz.

bylem ostatnim tydzien, wpierdol cze

like most issues, the jews are on both sides of this issue. traditionally they have been pro-immigration because they want to weaken the host culture, but on the other hand they know they have much more to fear from shitskin hordes than from cucked shabbos goy. they know that Nazis are a larping joke and that they have nothing to fear from the cucked right. they do have a slight fear of the shitskin hordes, because they can't let them take over all the way because africa and the middle east are not friendly environments for jews. they need to weaken the shabbos goy host countries just enough so they still genuflect to israel but not enough that the shitskins are able to take over

You don't even speak proper polish, why are you lying?

>pic related

I speak fluent Polish, never had the opportunity to to go to a Polish school so my grammar is shit. But you understood everything

just as you say (((Dr. Freud))).

So many cute girls.

>So many cute girls.
....so few ashtrays

pay for your own internet you thief

Why are you in Hungary if you're polish?

kill yourself and your shitty lampshade ilk

Post schnozzel of GTFO

What do you do for a living?

How'd your family survive HaShoah?
Redstu Yiddish?

you won't evade the rope this time.

t. Bydlo Wladylaw Polskiewiczski

How is that wall working out for you guys?

Where are the best whores?

The Czech Republic
;)

Do us a favor and jump off a bridge into the Danube, kay? Thanx!!!

Reykjavik, Koln, Berlin, Gdansk, Warsaw, Krakow, Bratislava, Prague, Budapest...

Guess

Ich spreche kein yiddish

Budapest.

DESU they have been alright senpai.
I thought most of the adult films in Europe are filmed in Budapest?

Any specifics on good places?

I wasn't asking where Jews live. Whatever it doesn't matter.

>I speak fluent Polish
>never had the opportunity to to go to a Polish school so my grammar is shit

Dude thats your post you replied to.

Great stay there.

Fuck. Here's your (You's)

Thank you.

This is obviously fake. Why would he pay for a lawyer when he is already a lawyer. He can sue him himself and keep all the money.

Pretty high IQ ethnostate. This is what a lot of Europe was like (Ive been told) before the white genocide kicked off.

How exactly do I use this website?
I'm going to Budapest in January and I want to lose my virginity to a cute magyar girl
>beszamolok.com/

I've been looking at this one, but it sucks to navigate.
>rosszlanyok.hu/szexpartner

Districts 5/6/7. Jewish district. Stay within the football.

My family were refugees

Jews are the best immigrants. High IQ, similar culture, high assimilation, etc. My family personally is several generations of officers (great grandpa took half a dozen rounds and volunteered back to the front)

Magyar chicks are short and very aggressive. No worries.

Thank you, I'll check that out too. Magyar girls are truly the hottest in the world. I've been wishing to be with one of them since I discovered Aletta Ocean in my last year of high school.

>Aletta Ocean
That's a Gypsy, not a magyar.

Where do I find a gypsy like her and how much?

In District 8, the Gypsy district, you can find prostitutes like that. Also high rates of HIV. Do not fuck hookers in Budapest.

You can meet lots of nice Magyar girls everywhere.

How did your family survive six years of Uncle Adolf?

Also, opinion on the American Civil war?

Well... at this point It's not like I have any other option. I'm 25yo and a kissless virgin. I doubt I'll seduce a magyar girl just with my swarthy latin charm.

2/3 people on the street are 18-30 magyar chicks. You literally have to be gay not to meet a girl.

Grandpa was sent to a gulag.

I love confederate paintings

should have nuked canada and annexed

The fist thing Polish Jew, Kappo Tannenbaum told my Zaide at Auschwitz , was call him a Hungarian whore. Not nice.

>Grandpa was sent to a gulag.
Rakosi era? Or during the Russian invasion?

So you were in the Soviet occupied zone?

Me too

We tried that in 1812, it didn't end well.

April 1941

Budapesht did not implement Nazi policies until very late in the game. Smarties and preppers stayed vigelent.

He was in Galicia at the time

Lol were you expelled by the christians Moshe?

>what is the siege of budapest
>what is 300,000 casualties in 50 days

Did you flee poland after crying in the bathroom because the christians were bullying you?

The Nazi SJW mod is on. He might delete this thread.

lol

Millions of Poles are ethnically Jewish, this is fact

IIRC Nazi Germany invaded Hungary in part because they kept halting deportations of Jews due to threats from the Western Allies. The final straw was the discovery that Horthy was secretly negoiating to switch sides.

If you were to count every person with Jewish ancestry as a Jew, the Holocaust wouldn't be nearly as impressive in size.

I'm assuming a gg-g/parent.

The Star Wars themed place in the jewtown is AMAZING

Why is "Budapest" so much to say?

I wish I had a gf like her...

Why is "Budapest" so much fun to say?

Yea I know they are incognito crypto jews it used to be the largest center for jews in europe
I'm stealing that meme too lol

There is a river called the Danube. There isn't really much to say

Buda = West of it

Pest = East of it

You are now in debt for shitposting leafs for 5000 posts

>Hungary is a very tolerant society
Is this true? Or do you just live inside the Jewish sector and never leave?

The same danube from that song?

hungary has a huge gypsy problem, same as romania and bulgaria. Trust me,you don't want to mess around with these people. When I first visited paris, I had the whole disney movie idea of travelling gypsies with music and dancing.

Then I realized that gypsies are actually just indians in europe that steal wallets/rings/jewelry in broad daylight, do muggings, robberies, have 10 children at the age of 13, and are pretty much just criminal scum.

I'm military personnel, and I was stationed all over eastern europe for embassy work. Slovenians and croats do a good job at hiding their gypsies in ghettos at the edge of the city where no one sees them, but in my 11 months in Hungary, we were embassy sentinels, and the little gypsy kids would literally try to put their hands in our pockets while we were on duty, try to steal our guns from our hips, you name it, everything. One of them got slapped in the teeth pretty hard by an Austrian guy and the kid came back with 6-8 fat gypsy fucks that smelled like rotten smegma. Knives and everything, ready to assault an embassy sentinel. They don't give a shit. Pack of wild animals. Fuck Hungary and fuck your shitty gypsies.

I hated working there, had a small apartment and a girlfriend for a while, I was astounded at the fact that after we got done eating the food she cooked for us, she would store half-eaten bread and food in the fridge, to eat for tomorrow. Fucking backwards savages, no better than gypsies in my opinion.

Thank god I came back.

I see Kippahs everywhere. Even at 5AM at the 24/7 shops. Nobody gives a fuck. I am in the Jewish quarters, so they have family property there obviously there, but that area is now a bar area.

Orban is a fucking Jew ffs.

why didn't the austrian cuck kill them? it's not unusual to hear gypsies get headsniped and the police don't even investigate.....

Because we don't use hungarian codes, we are hired internationally, so he could have still lost his job even though the hungarians don't give a shit about the kid.

I'm blonde and really fair skinned so I stuck out a bit, so me and the austrian guy kind of got targeted by the little gypos

>I'm blonde

Yep. The composer was Austrian IIRC

>I hated working there, had a small apartment and a girlfriend for a while, I was astounded at the fact that after we got done eating the food she cooked for us, she would store half-eaten bread and food in the fridge, to eat for tomorrow. Fucking backwards savages, no better than gypsies in my opinion.

This is normal. Remember, Magyars were full commies up until 89. You're complaining about a magyar qt storing food because her paranoid parents sometimes didn't eat for days?

Would you have liked it better if she wasn't a qt / low bf vs a le 56%?

Okay in all seriousness, United States or Confederate States?

Note: If the Confederate States win, the Holocaust probably doesn't happen at all because the outcome of WW1 is altered.

Minnesota dutch, whiter than you ahmed.

>whiter than you ahmed

Army of Northern Virginia all the way

Wtf i love hungary

Stop overthrowing Russian puppet regimes.
Stop driving a good car.
Stop eating bananas.

lol, if that's normal to you, your country is dogshit india tier.

Either way, that's not why I broke up with her. She told me to marry her and take her to America so we can have children there and be happy. I was 23, she was 17, what the fuck was she thinking. So I realized she was a visa-digger

I hope or an gasses your ass.

no one cares sage

>the food she cooked for us

Care to elaborate? Maybe you were a fat fuck an she didn't to reproduce with you?

>pic related

if you don't play your cards right, der weihnachtsmann will sell you to the americans, and we will turn you into one of us

I only plan to be there for a week. To be honest, even if things aren't as great as I imagine, at least I'll have the satisfaction of trying something exotic.

I understand you are jewish and are biased but come on. Their culture is completely foreign. They were in europe for 1000 years and yet are still a distinctly foreign middle eastern ethnic group. Ashkenazi jews are still 70% middle eastern. Jews are not nor will they ever be white europeans. A white europeans heritage is in europe. Yours is in the middle east.

I understand you think you are a white european. But shaun king also thinks he's a black man

Magyar (and half gypsies as well) girls are the hottest in the world.