What is the percentage of lgbt?

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0%

OP is 100%

too much

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

What percentage of the population are they, you mean? Most sources I've seen say between 4% and 6%, or thereabouts. Different for different places, obviously. Higher here, I assume.

love %

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

* In 2016, just over 1 million (2.0%) of the UK population aged 16 and over identified themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB).
* The population aged 16 to 24 were the age group most likely to identify as LGB in 2016 (4.1%).

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016

Dachaus population is 5 million.

The percentage yet to be gassed.

I did the math. About 25 million people. Or about 8.2 percent of the population

>The population aged 16 to 24 were the age group most likely to identify as LGB in 2016 (4.1%).
Gee, it's almost like propaganda from a young ages brainwashes people and changes their behaviour.

LGBT statistics coincide with both CDC and US census. For the united states, under 5%

Still lower than previous generations.

So either gays are dying out, or people are finally understanding that homosexuality was just an edgy way to get attention which is now so common as to not be edgy anymore.

based millenials

Too much whatever it is.

The census a year or two ago said 1.8%

This. I actually heard 1.4% total. Anything over 2 is a lie. Manipulation of data and overrepresentation in the media.