Lostorage Incited WIXOSS

The hell is wrong with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=869588
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lifes shitty so shes taking it out on her loving lesbianic best friend.

Suzu is such a sweety.

enjoying the ganba

She's dead inside

Suzu a shit

I want to have sexual intercourse with an emotionally vulnerable Chinatsu.

She's bloody mint, 10/10.

So Are you saying it's all Suzu's fault?

Sharing Pocky with Alfou!

How oddly considerate.

I don't get it

She remembered his past injury to his foot and was showing concern at forcing him to run with her.

Rather at odds with her current disposition.

Instead of talk directly with her girlfriend
she just thrown guilty
Damn, we need a Yuuko who just push a serious discution

Fuck off Mugino.

>you'll never fug a smug

Did they fuck after that?

It's now or never. Hope we start Suzu's development as get the next episode our episode 7 syndrome.

Punished Chii-chan
A model student denied of his scholarship.

All I want is for Suzu to go Yandere for Chi-chan.

All I want is Ril to get Suzu's body and become the revenge spirit to chase down Chii-chan.

Who? Ril in Suzu's body or Suzu's spirit?

I want to fuck Piruruk.

She isn't finding my real dick

Ril.

BOOOOOORINGG

Any characters voiced by Iguchi are automatically a shit.

No, the bottom one love another girl

Take that back.

Hope to see Kiyoi on this episode.

Cannot wait to see how Kiyoi's lrig look.

I wanted it to be Amika and Sakaguchi fusion but it seems it won't happen. I wonder what kind of personality will display. I'd be funny is it was a Remember like Piruluk.

How much time until stream?

Two bongs 15 bings.

I can't get over how Chii-chan looks like Yuffie Kisaragi. It's distracting

>draw a really hot guy
>call it a girl

If this is how boys looks in your country then I do__ want to live there.

What a coincidence, I hate both characters.

Is she back?

I hope so.

If the image is accurate, this mean this episode we will see the consequences of what happens to a LRIG when gets in the body of her former selector. I seriously hope they display it better than the whole Futase/Fumio arc.

About 30 minutes!

Time for more suffering

Fuck. If WIXOSS just had the production of Girlish Number it would be a different thing.

It's about time, get in.

I'll see you in 2 days, hopefully.

ganba

CHII-CHAN
WHAT THE FUCK!?

IS THIS OKADA WHAT DRAFTED!?
IF THIS WHAT THE PRI-PARA WRITER HAD INSIDE ALL THIS TIME HE IS FILTHY DEGENERATE.

>that slutty chi-chan

Calm down everyone, is not even bad as you react

Damn what did I miss?
I just connected

Just a random battoru

>IF THIS WHAT THE PRI-PARA WRITER HAD INSIDE ALL THIS TIME HE IS FILTHY DEGENERATE.
>PP writer
What?

I want Ril to be inside Suzu!

Suzu-chan is broken.

YAMEROO!

I miss Yuzuki

Chi-chan still love Homura so hard that is painfull

That batoru was nice but the feeling was so short. I'd have killed if Suzu ended as Ril. Too bad we are going to see how she changes and reclaims her friend.

At this point it doesn't make me clear who was the alpha in the relationship: it seems Suzuko is actually who is the based one, meanwhile Chinatsu was likely to feel be used as an stepping stone.

>Suzu ganba-ing due to Berserk

Looks fucking hilarious, can't wait for HS____.

it's just a cartoon with lesbians

And yeah, after six episodes I can tell what is wrong with Selector. It's complety devoted to show how things occur by than dividing moments as a stand alone, which feels unnatural. Back in Selector, as we hate to compare both series, the latter displayed intense emotions and such in the middle of the battle or when we weren't in batoru, today most of the 'emotional segment' was because a fucking flashback.

What happened in Selector in its episode 6? We had batoru Ruu vs Akira and two implied Iona vs Akira, Yuzuki vs Chidori. If you just think about it, the building of the tension was top notch from beginning to end, when it ended. And when they weren't batoru, Selectors were questioning if it was okay to participate in such games and their own goals. Meanwhile this isn't the case for Lostorage, what is the drama vehicle in the series? nothing but muh friendship/muh horrible childhood friend

At least, this episode had a noticeable soundtrack. Hope next episodes let it shine to enhance the scenes.

so this is epic pasta?

Lostorage feels like they took the good aspects from Selector but at the same time some from Spread. It's better than Spread, but definitenly inferior to Selector at least for the first six episodes.

Really?
I'm enjoying it more than infected and spread.

I enjoy it, but can't help to see it's flaws.

Is it just me or are the colors in this anime really washed out?

try to watch a 2000's show

I like the ones with Selector.

WHAT A TWEEST

Too bad it had to be dumped on us in exposition.

Why is Suzu so cute?

>making up rules during battle
We Yugioh now.

So it means everyone have different memories?

>>making up rules during battle
>We Yugioh now.
But we've always been Yugioh.

I thought we were Jurassic Park

I didn't say we aren't.

Is Rio actually the little sister of Satomi?

No.

So Suzuko looking up to Chinatsu had become how they both thought of their relationship, eventually leading to Chinatsu starting to blame Suzuko for being weak and incapable and therefore a burden on her.

But now we know it had actually started with Chinatsu being the needy loser, possessive of Suzuko, and she made Suzuko think she needed her help, gaining confidence at Suzuko's expense.

Hey Mugs, how was Hibike for you? Did you almost commit suicide?

Chi-chan a shit

Truly.

>Some shit ban-evading namefag comes in again
>Loves being a yurifag

>Loves a magical ladyboy
>Loves a male puppy

Is Mugino/John Grisham the most retarded namefag in Sup Forums's history?

As I thought. I didn't expect that shit, but too bad they had to rely on mere flashbacks to show us that. I'd have been better a cliff hanger ended in this episode and in the next showing the truth about Chinatsu and Suzuko.

>too bad they had to rely on mere flashbacks to show us that
How would you prefer it?

>I'd have been better a cliff hanger ended in this episode and in the next showing the truth about Chinatsu and Suzuko.
I thought this as well. Or at least something that didn't just have that reveal amount to what was basically an "oh yeah" moment.
However it is nice to end this episode and start the next one with a new Suzu from the get go.

I'll admit that they did give some implications that Suzu in fact always did have the capacity to make friends on her own, but I would have liked to see more of that as well.

>I'll admit that they did give some implications that Suzu in fact always did have the capacity to make friends on her own, but I would have liked to see more of that as well.
All they needed to just give us the implication about there was something off about Suzuko and Chinatsu memories, now that the tweest has been revelated, what would I have done is the following: Suzuko still has a hard time when it comes to make new friends, but in since episode 1 in order to not make us think she is a mere loner, showing us she receives mails or letters from the friends she made in Hokkaido and somehow still in contact with them.

>Chi-chan is the one responsible for making Suzu a social retard

Is she the worst cunt of the season?

TL please.

TL please!

I don't think it was a case of something being "off" about their memories. It was just their perception was naturally shaped by how things were later on rather than how they started.

Doing stuff about Suzuko having friends in Hokkaido would just muddy the point about the importance of Chinatsu to her.

There are people saying that Suzuko and Chinatsu relationship resemble a bit of Orga and Mika from Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. Now thinking about it, it feels about accurate. So we can tell the thing about Chinatsu and Suzuko was actually Okada's original ideas.

>Doing stuff about Suzuko having friends in Hokkaido would just muddy the point about the importance of Chinatsu to her.
The scriptwriters could said she still missed Chinatsu the most and that her memory encouraged her to make friends or stuff like that.

That's not an improvement.

It just wouldn't make good sense for her to have made friends in Hokkaido and then be lonely and desperate for Suzuko instead of cheering herself up with contact with those friends. Her personality is enough to tell that she's not a natural loner, she's just lacking in confidence.

>Suzuko
I mean Chinatsu of course

I will buy it

It's here
nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=869588

>torrent

My bet is on 72 hours