Islam will own the USA by the end of the century...

Islam will own the USA by the end of the century. As soon as we breed the next generation and train them to murder you all, Allah will dictate the rule of sharia law throughout your entire country. Watching all of you right wing retards lose your minds over your incoming doom is true entertainment. Praise be upon Him, the next 30 years will bring death and destruction that you cannot imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc
livescience.com/24093-muslims-have-least-sex-outside-marriage.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fuck Allah while fisting Mohammeds asshole.

That's cool and all, but what do niggers beating the shit out of a nigger have to do with this?

I'm just showing you the capabilities of real men, an example of what will happen to you soon.

Retard muslim! Islam is a desert shitter religion. No place in the united states. I wipe my ass with my muhammad caligraphy toilet paper you piece of goatfucker trash

Real men don't fuck little kids you haji piece of filth, get your gay ass off my fuckin' site before you end up worse than the nigger in the tape.

>implying mexicans will get cucked by muslims

It's gonna take you some 80 years?

Jesus, that's the best you can do?

actually. about that. the muslim population in the us is 1%. its been estimated at the end of the century it will be at 2%.

nice to live in a country where no matter how much the SJWs virtue signal, muslims know the vast majority hates them.

nice to also live in a country with 2 vast oceans on each side protecting it, and secured borders. europe in th eother hand will be 40% muslim (mostly africans and some arabs) by the end of the century.

makes ya ponder.

yeah too bad we can turn Mecca into a smoldering crater in the blink of an eye. Your time is better spent in Europe. Whites will leave there, migrate to the US, then we will wipe you backward goat fuckers in one fell swoop. (Fun fact. if youve ever used soap, make-up, or toothpaste, you've consumed pig. Sorry about your retarded after life!)

everyone knows mexicans cant fight idiot

Those crazy jungle monkeys in central america tho..we gotta worry about them

Africa will consume you. Also your population has already been culled numerous times.

And then you will start bombing each other like every other Haji shithole.

Joke's on you when La Palma fucking collapses and we are all chilling with hermit crabs.

Forgot to change your flag faggot

Those aren't Muslims they are African Christians.

Also hey rabbi watcha doin?

The US doesn't need to be dominated by Islam, just genocide the SJWs and you'll have White Shariah instead.

You are adorable

I am already in your country. I have fucked numerous white women, I run a franchise restaurant and they love the money I spend on them. They hate white men because all you do is play video games. I will make them father my children, further destroying your genes and converting your money hungry sluts to Islam. I can't wait to see you retards lose your minds when we decide your country is ready to be conquered.

Send me halal chicken plz.

The big basket w french frys.

Those are some of the best behaved gars I have seen all week

>guys i found a few fat white women with no self respect willing to fuck me..ur genes are finished

arabs are pathetic wannabe negros

This

The way you talk indicates you obviously aint a real Muslim bruv. Why don't you actually give dawah to people? Because your just a stupid troll.

Pic related will give real dawah reverting over 9000 kafir to Islam every day 365 days a year inshallah.

You're not a muslim, are you?

USA is already dominated and always will be dominated by chicanos. You'd better to learn spanish, little sandnigger.

Nope. 3 generations tops and you're all shopping at the Gap and eating McDonalds.

Even if you overtake the rest of the US - Once you get to Utah you'll be slaughtered wholesale.

>show bobs: the post

fuck off sand nigger
Indiana doesn't fuck with that
also allah eats pig shit

>Muslims
>Eating McDonalds

You guys literally know zero about Islam do you?

>What is BDS

We know who you are now. Good luck.

Come at me ahmed.

The problem is that by and far Muslims in the United States have only so far encountered self-hating liberals. Come to the country where I'm at and you'll be dead by dawn.

bring it faggot

guns cocked, arms are ready. holy shit, muhommads spaquetti

so you admit you have to pay them.
(・o・)

The day Islam controls the west one of two things will happen

1) based China fills the void and crushes the rest of the world under their heel. Eradicating Islam when inevitable problems arise

Or

2) world regresses to the lowest form of civilization and descends into a dark ages until the slow extinction of mankind

Churchill said it: "the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world"

That's right servant, make me food. You are a well trained faggot, if you do a good job I will leave you a tip.

You fail to realize that right wing Whites have a higher (or equal to) fertility rate than Muslims here in the United States.

> youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc

Obvious bait is obvious, but picture is relevant. Keep LARPing though, it's funny.

Sounds hott

>Churchill disliked Islam
>A literal alcoholic Free Mason shabbos goy who destroyed Germany because his Jewish handler told him to.

Gee I wonder why he hated Islam.

To be honest the birth rate is probably impossible to tell, but it is definitely higher than evangelicals. That's just a natural result of polygamy. Probably not higher than Mormons though since their religion requires you to have a family to even get into heaven.

>got rabies because you fucked a donkey
>blow yourself up to kill as few enemies as possible
>ISIS, your greatest weapon, has no holdouts anymore and is effectively dead
>The entire world is waiting for a reason to go into a purge against you
Sure thing. I also heard that India will be a superpower.

Yeah and they're pretty fuckin stupid, dumber niggers desu. they'll probably end up in jail or too poor to carry out any larp shit cause they'll be trampled by our right wing economy not knowing how to go to school past third grade or even isis teddy bear 3 yr old training cause the ppl that support them wanna take away guns anyways so gtfo

Found a source that said it was around 2.4 which would make it around the same as Evangelicals, but I seem to recall their (Muslim) fertility have massively fallen. They also have a higher out conversion rate, IIRC.

Probably, especially if they get as shit tier as OP.

Speaks eloquently for a sandnig

Well actually 67 percent of American Muslims have bachelor degrees.

Lot of surgeons, engineers, architects, programmers and stuff. And taxi drivers lel.

How does it feel to know that instead of what you hope will happen...
These 'Nazis' will side with (((US))) to end you infidel mud monkeys?

>OP posts blatant bait and keeps it going
>Fags buy it hookline and sinker

Lmao, good job OP

Do it faggot

Well I'm doubtful of those stats to be honest because Obama was obviously importing a ton of Muslims and trying to get us involved in the idiotic political disputes that the kafir constantly have.

I don't have the link right now but studies have been done that show that just the presence of Muslims in a society reduces pre marital sex rates and raises fertility rates. Let me see if I can find it.

I wish there was a break down on who exactly is getting those degrees. Plenty of Iranian immigrants remain Muslim in name, and then become engineers or you get your North Indian Muslims who become Doctors. On the whole, I'd really doubt a lot of your average tier Arabs are doing this, especially given the costs of moving to the United States.

> t. Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud, currently awaiting his trial to be executed for treason by the soon to be "Custodian of the Two Mosques"

You're confusing immigration with fertility rates, which is the measure of how many children a woman can be expected to have. Say you import 1 Million Muslims, but then there fertility rates remain below 2.1-in the long term that means population decline for them. Hispanics are a pretty good example of this, as their fertility rates here in the states have nose dived in the last few years even with the high immigration until recently.

you wasted that fucking bacon you sextuple niggersaurus

Muslims in the us think that allying with the hard left will save them from the scary christians, when in reality all it does is turn their kids into gay contracepting liberals;ie people who dont have kids and are only muslim for the "special" points

Bro trust me a LOT of Arab Muslims are doctors. And a LOT are engineers. Like every family has at least ten engineers. I know it isn't going along with the meme but it's the reality.

> Implying a bunch of low IQ desert retards can stop the new Hitler-like reaction to the Islamic revolution

Here is the study on lower premarital sex rates among Muslims.

livescience.com/24093-muslims-have-least-sex-outside-marriage.html

Muslims also have the highest charity rate amongst all world religions. Some interesting stats. But I get that this is just an echo chamber of group think, and that's ok.

I have no doubt there are plenty of Arabs doing so, but my point is to even get here and accomplish that means there is quite a bit of selection in terms of intelligence and money before hand. Also, by the time they get through university and such, they're typically pretty moderate with all that implies for their fertility rates.

Not sure what you're trying to argue, original point was about fertility rates and such? As far as the points you raise, there is definitely a lot to admire about their culture, objectively speaking. In particular, their ability to reduce Thotism and such is commendable. That's why the Right is slowly adopting the concept of White Shariah, after all.

Care to provide a study on the charity givings though? Never heard that one.

>livescience.com/24093-muslims-have-least-sex-outside-marriage.html
They live in societies with an enforced state religion that is positively anal about sex in public and really weird about it behind closed doors, so yeah, it makes sense that they have little pre-marital sex.

before the 20th century, I bet the euro rates were about the same. Liberalism is cancer.

Don't forget the head of your religion was a schizophrenic salesman who got his idea after starving himself in a cave hiding from his cousin/wife who raped him and was 20 years his senior. Islam will be remembered as the ultimate mid life crisis started by a cuck when Muslims evolve to think at a first world level.

>over your incoming doom
I wonder if the Jews said the same thing about the Germans right before they were annih- I mean removed from Germany. I truly would like to see some primitive shitskins try to take the armed population of America. We will make bonfires out of your bodies and feed your nuts to our dogs faggot.

Well actually studies have shown that most Islamic "extremists" are more highly educated and in the UK they linked higher education with higher rates of both Islamic and right wing "extremism". It's a more complicated issue than mere education or I.Q.

Muslims are required to give to charity by their religion, sort of like tithing in Catholicism. Im also willing to bet that a lot of that "charity" is required by the state under sharia.

>he thinks people are intimidated by midget pedophiles
jej

i tihnk you mean pajeet. Arabs are on welfare.

Some Iranians might be better.

Most Muslims in the UK tend to come from either the same type of background as OBL, in that we're talking upper tier high class or from India, both of which means higher IQs on average.

Well I was just saying from subjective experience that Muslims have a lot more children that your average married westerner with dogs in stead of children.

You guys should read pic related to learn more about the prophet (SAWS). peace.

Post more niggers getting killed

Does anyone have thr webm of 3 niggers getting burned alive in Niggeria?

That Muslims in general than your average Western White is indeed factually true and beyond dispute, indeed. The difference though, and this is what my original point was about, is when you sort for Right Wing or religious Whites, the difference either disappears or actually swings in favor of Whites. An Evangelical couple down in Tennessee is having more children than an Arab couple in New York City, for example.

Look into the statistics more.
Islam is not the fastest growing religion.
Their growth is entirely due to birth rates and not to conversions, unlike Christianity.
Islam is susceptible, like any religion, to secularization as their societies modernize.
Also, Islam's demographics are difficult to determine because they lie about mosque attendance, as in Iran.
Look into Iran. They shunned The Atlantic's reporters and wouldn't allow them into mosques because the attendance was too low. It's a very secular country, but the leaders try to hide that fact.
Islam is not this unstoppable force that so many people try to make it out to be.
It has no intellectual backing, it has no converts, it is a backwards religion that is suffering greatly in the age of increased information (about Muhammad etc).

Maybe, God knows best.
Iran has low mosque attendance rates because they are Shia, and the modern Shia are more interested in attending raves/shrines than going to the masjid.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in western Europe, England especially as a result of birth rates but also conversions.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Islam is not effected by people leaving because that is practically non existent and such a miniscule handful of people it makes no difference, while Christianity in comparison is loosing a lot of people. Not that numbers make a religion true, Noah (AS) for example had only a few followers and the majority of the people rejected him, yet we was on the truth.

The number of Islamic converts is offset by the number of people leaving Islam, though.
It is not growing because of conversions in places like Africa or China in the same way that Christianity is.

Kinda get the impression you're a Muslim, what exactly is your opinion on this whole deal, honestly? I'm quite curious now.

Who gives a shit if Islam is the fastest growing religion in an irrelevant shithold like England?
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China.