>Mami
>Rem
Most definitely not my nignog.

least I'm not a slut

>star
...Okay.

shh, Sup Forums doesn't have to know

Rate mine.

Juri, Momiji, Kyouko, Nepu, and Nozomi are all great but you need to rate people you little shit

Some nice taste there, you like living dangerously close to the edge but not much, you want a waifu who can push you around because you're submissive and she wouldn't mind to be pampered by you in the privacy of your own home.

Mystery appeals to you greatly

Taste is too sporadic, I don't see anything which gives you one big hint to your taste. Nice choices though.

You like it tender and rough

You like upbeat girls I guess and want to stop some from making stupid decisions.

There's my shot at psychoanalysis, let's hope all those psychology classes didn't go to waste.

>Taste is too sporadic, I don't see anything which gives you one big hint to your taste
What's the point of a harem if they're all the same?

every cute anime girl

I'm guessing you like girls who are a little extroverted and have a genki persona then. That's the best I can make from yours.

8/10
You like megane.

>You like upbeat girls I guess
Nah, I just like confident girls. I don't really like those kawaii uguu moeblob.

>You like megane
They are a weakness of mine, I confess. It's worse if they are incredibly cultured.

You want to be a househusband to a strong, dominant woman who can kick your ass but would secretly love to be pampered at home by you on the settee with tea and cuddles.

2.5/9

Not sure, white loli dragon might be/9

1.5/20

2/8

4/9

3.5/20

0/105
And you're literally just listing characters you like.

You like no fun allowed

Ultimate shit taste.

Oh, I remember you. You posted this in a thread about big breasts.

I love them all

Top just a little more though

I honestly can't tell if you have bad or good taste.

Who is fifth from the left on bottom row? She's a cute

That's only Yui, newfriend.

Excellent tastes, for the most part, but a minority of poor choices in there, too.

Excellent.

pleb

tits&keks/106

>Medusa
>Yuki
>ZA PAPER
>Kneesocks
>Momo
>Nice

There's some fantastic taste here