Remember that time that Sup Forums went so far contrarian that they supported a literal pedo?

Remember that time that Sup Forums went so far contrarian that they supported a literal pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
politico.com/story/2017/11/15/roy-moore-doug-jones-poll-244937
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

even if he is a pedo, it's still not even close to as bad as being a demoncrat

remember the time Americans stopped believing in the fundamental basic of our western society
(innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)

you sir are a pedophile.
is that statement true?
according to your arguement, it is, just because I claimed it.

>I'd rather have a Conservative man fuck my underage daughter than vote for a Democrat

You're degenerate and a partisan hack

Sex with teenage girls is fun. So what ?

excellent post, but i just want to stress the point again that even if he is a pedo, it's still not even close to as bad as being a demoncrat

literal pedo
changing definitions of terms is a losing arguement

awwwwwww poor baby, it makes you sad and mad. maybe you should stop and think about why people are more likely to vote for a fucking "pedo" (if he even is one) than a fucking demoncrat. maybe you should stop and think about WHY people have decided that demoncrats are the ultimate evil of the planet and would rather vote for moore over them. of course, you won't do that, you'll just say stupid shit like "muh partisanism blah blah" cuz you're rotten inside

id let ROYBOY dildo my ass with his remmington than have 1 more dem on the hill

Why aren't you showing the alleged signed yearbook that:
>Had the Date listed twice in one sentence
>Spelled it Ray instead of Roy
>Was written in two different colors of pen
>Had someone else's initials added onto the end of the name because they thought it was part of his.

literally anything is better than having another dem on the hill. think of it this way, even hypothetically, if he were a pedo, he might fuck like what, at most 5 children at his age? you elect a demoncrat though and they're essentially going to fuck a entire generation of children over so the trade off is really a no brainer.

pedos > demoncrats hands down, no contest

oh no he kissed some jailbait 40 years ago. kys shill

You vote for a pedo over a Democrat because you're a closed-minded partisan hack.

I tend to vote Democrat, but if it came out a month before the election that my rep was touching 14-year-old girls I wouldn't vote for him and demand he dropped out.

Justify it however you want, you support a pedo.

democrats are literal communists now, communism responsible for more death than every war combined in the 20th century so yes, democrats are the ultimate evil in this world, supported by empirical evidence. fakboiiii

your logic is sound user lelz

>I'd rather have a successful, 30-year old hotshot conservative attorney marry my daughter and father conservative, successful grandchildren than give my kids up to a fat Hollywood jew who wants to pump my son full of hormone blockers and fuck his tranny asshole

Fuck me, right?

Please give my tranny son your circumcised kike dick master I desire it so and also please BLAACK my daughter because i feel bad about slaves

MUH SIX TRILLION

Heyo what about me?

srsly demoncrats don't understand this was just an issue we pretended to care about because of THEIR hypocrisy over it. at the end of the day, nobody really cares about people being attracted too and maybe even pursuing some jailbait. it's pretty fucking natural at the end of the day. yeah we have laws to discourage the behavior and there are reasons for that, but i mean, come on, you'd have to be pretty fucking inhuman to fault a young man for pursuing a hot 16 or 17 year old girl after he gets back from the military, you know?

"came out"
weak argument
does evidence and proof not matter anymore
fucking retarded shills

ok then you're a retard. you don't vote for policy or for the future of this country, you vote based on how well you like the candidate on a personal level. you're the definition of a low-information voter, or at the very least an irresponsible voter.

people like you are insane in thinking that people are just going to hand over control of this country to evil marxists because some dude had the hots for jailbait. it's a liberal fantasy. fuck off kid, you're detached.

Supporting an alleged pedo might put a few children at risk. Supporting a Democrat destroys generations of children, guaranteed

>I tend to vote Democrat
whoaaa no shit d00d that was so well hidden

exactly, it's like "wow, do i want someone who is absolute 100% pure evil, or do i want someone who maybe engaged in some inappropriate behavior with some jailbait 40 years ago, but wants what's best for the nation and the world"

hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think about this one, real fuckin' hard decision huh? NOT

>Literal pedo

Any proof? Or even evidence?

Or are we to believe some old crying whores coached by (((Gloria Allred))) to accuse someone of a 40 year old crime a month before the accused stands in an election?

None of that shit is true about me. I don't really know any Jews, don't have a daughter, don't care about black people.

You think our country would be better with a pedophile holding public office rather than any person who belongs to the Democratic party.

Shut the fuck up. The majority of people pushing anti-Moore crap are virgin betas that couldn't get a girl in high school let alone after.

If you vote for a pedo over a Democrat, It means you voted for a pedo instead of a pedo

sound post that goes a long way to redeeming your countrymen for all of the horrible things they've posted on this board

All of you fuckers at least make him prove the guy's actually a pedo before arguing on his side of the wall.

rekt.

good point exactly right

All democrats must disavow the pedophile terrorist state Germany and the EU, where age of consent is as low as 14

srsly you cannot even tell me that this guy, the guy moore is running against, is not a fucking pedo. like omfg it's written all over his face. that is one of the most absolute pedo faces i've ever seen and anyone who wants to be honest with themselves knows it.

Listen to Moore's denial of the accusations. Sounds phony as fuck. If he was really innocent he would unequivocally say "No, I did not (do pedophilic things)."

Instead he flounders around the issue by saying "Hmm, well, that's not very characteristic of my behavior..." while simultaneously admitting that he preferred younger women.

It doesn't matter if we are talking about events that happened 40 years ago. You should be able to unequivocally deny such charges with ease, not skirt around the issue when asked for a denial.

>TedZjumU
>Ted

Fuck off zodiac killer

you are clearly new to this website if you think this is the worst shit Sup Forums has cooked up

FATALITY

Remember that time the uniparty in DC and the mass media tried to ruin someone's reputation based on nothing more than accusations based on events that happened 40 years ago. Not to mention the yearbook signature looks fake as hell. Good times. Let the Masters tell you what to think. If it comes out later that he's innocent, well that's just bad luck then huh? Shouldn't have tried to take on the machine.

I don't think anybody here supports joe biden famalam

yeah i know, i thought about that, but it's also important for people to understand that even if he is a pedo, it's still not even close to as bad as being a demoncrat, you know?

i actually think by playing this "no no no, i swear he's not a pedo" game YOU are the one arguing on HIS side of the wall. that's what they want you to do because it makes them appear as if they have some kind of moral highground. so even if you "win" the discussion, you lose, cuz they win.

You guys supporting Moore are just making yourselves look like creeps.

Why would he have been banned from the mall for no reason.

“B-b-but the year book signature is fake news!”

So what?

Does that debunk all the other claims?

No, no it doesn’t.

Only rural and suburban retards are voting for Moore.

High IQ city people are all watching Colbert.

I'd rather have 1 conservative man fuck my daughter than have a bunch of trannies and muslims fuck my daughter.

he's not a 'pedo' by any standards even if all charges are true. you can tell the shills just by the use of that word

the charge isn't pedophilia shillboi

>Sounds phony as fuck.
Almost as phony as the accusations themselves?

It's such an interesting reckoning. After everything. Pizza Gate, Weinstein, Spacey, Trump, Bill Clinton... You have the opportunity to prove how awful pedos are...

And it was a fumble.

"muh rural and suburban retards"
boy im a rural and suburban retard, and i was gonna vote for moore, but i really changed my mind after reading that. thanks user. you're right. i'm just a rural retard, you know? you're so superior to me. thanks.

oh wait, no, i don't give a shit about you and i'm going to vote for roy moore and your comment just made me even more likely to actually make sure that i get to the polls next month.

dumbfuck faggot

Can you bring in a single shred of evidence that hasn't been debunked on here a hundred times over? It doesn't matter how somebody denies charges because humans are, suprise suprise, fucking complicated. The Fucker can probably barely remember what he had for dinner last week without having it written down in a notebook and you expect him to remember every bit of sex he's had his entire life?

>bait.jpeg

false equivalency
argument invalid shill

He used to be a Democrat ya know :/

used to be democrat

because the right actually doesn't want to outlaw sex the way the left does. we actually generally think sex is natural, particularly when between a man and a woman, our only issues with a lot of the behavior from those other people you mentioned is the hypocrisy of the left, which pretends to be "feminist" and "all about womens rights" when really they don't give a flying fuck at all.

except for pizzagate and child trafficking that's pretty much an entirely different animal and whatever you want to say those are the crimes the left has actually been trying to cover up when right-wingers try to expose them for the last year+

Remember goyim, the transexuals, homosexuals, and variety of other sexual deviants paraded across your television are paragons of morality.

But Roy Moore is an evil, perverted abuser, for trying to find a virginal wife.

Remember OP when you sexually abused me back in 1994?

He's right though. Democrats are pure black evil. Establishment Republicans are no better, but the establishment wants Moore gone. Which means there has to be some good in him. No Democrat can make that claim.

everyone is a demoncrat when they're young. that's how most people start out. nothing wrong with that. what's important is that you wake up, learn what's going on, and then make the conscious decision that even if its easier, you don't want to be one of the people fucking this nation over

Whatever, it’s over for Moore.

He cannot possibly recover at this point.

It’s the democrat’s turn anyways.

>Hey what about the girl with a yearbook
Debunked and Allred is gonna probably get disbarred for this
>So what about this girl who got her ass pinched?
So literally the person who had to sign her son over to her mom is not only reliable but it happening over 25 years ago is a sign that it’s legit?

I swear to god the senate should vote to gas all you who believed this.

You're not a good father if you would let a 32-year-old man touch your 14-year-old daughter and do nothing about it. Doesn't matter what his job or political affiliations happen to be.

this is the (((cabal))) trying to develop a trigger word for the far right, much like "racism" and "misogyny" and "Nazi" are for the left. They are testing our defences to see if we'll drop our intellectual fortitude if they accuse someone of pedophilia without evidence. it's not working and they're shitting their pants in indignation because /poo/ demands proof, no time for fake news

Alright mister broken 1488 why do you think they win if we prove he's not guilty of any of the things he's charged with. Arguing on their side of the fence is only needed if there is a legitimate question of whether or not the guy's guilty. They have zero evidence of such and even CNN has admitted that.

The accusations seem phony as fuck. Look at the timing.

>a literal pedo

Really? Where's your evidence?

Accusations from women nearly a month before a key election? When this guy was involved in local and state politics for 40 years, and the accusations come now?

And the only piece of hard evidence is a forged signature on a yearbook that falls apart under scrunity that even Moore himself is stating its a false one?

Moore is also actively fighting these claims and shows absolutely no guilt, compared to the recent Hollywood scandals of sex assaulter after sex assaulter admitting to their crime.

Also one accuser said she was in her teens

That doesn't add up as a pedo

You don't wave around the title pedo when nothing has been proven, because that is slander and libel, my friend.

agree. this is as much an "enemy of my enemy" question as anything else. all of the bad people really want moore gone. at the very least, that means we're doing some real and measurable good by electing him and fucking up their plants.

eventually the rinos and establishment GOP will recognize this and start attacking candidates in order to get people to support them, because they'll understand just how deeply they're hated. but that day is long yet to come

Op is a pedo.
See, another claim against him!
It must be true. Who else wants to accuse him next?

wew

Its party politics now. So it doesn't matter he did or didn't do, just that the seat stays GOP.

Just like the Democrats aren't running the Senator under trial out of the Senate--- they want to keep that seat for the Dems.

The time to throw a guy out cause he likes dating 18 and 19 year old women is in the primaries. But the GOP Senate was too busy spending money to fight Mo Brooks, and split the votes between Brooks and Luther, letting Moore skate into the run off and win the run off cause Alabama is sick of GOP establishment, who were shilling hard for Luther.

oh really? hahahahahahahaahahaah i guess you didn't look at his poll number huh? he is winning by a huge margin still lmfao
god you people are so detached
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Where's da proofs?

Even if it's true, it just as evil to come out with this now because the person doesn't care about justice. He cares about winning, black mail.

We need proofsters with Alabama flags.

>14 year old
>pedo
wtf are you talking about? How did anyone let you get this far without correcting your dumbassness?

When I was 5, the OP drove up to my house's driveway while I was playing, and he offered me some free candy if I would just pet his one eyed trouser snake. But I turned him down cause I was scared of snakes when I was little.

What I learned from this - Roy is short for Rodger.

Democrats are run by (((pedophiles))) trying to normalize their sick agenda.

All of Sup Forums knows this. You need to lurk moar.

WOW OP, DONT YOU REMEMBER GIVING ME THIS LETTER 25 YEARS AGO

You must have never been to Oklahoma plenty of people here are born woke.

cuz its a more powerful message to drive home the absolute justifiable reality that a democrat is actually demonstrably worse than a pedophile. that's one of the most powerful messages in political history. if moore wins, that will be the message. that will be the statement. that is possible even a bigger political message than the election of donald trump was. that's what i want to see happen. and i want to see it happen because it's 100% true. demoncrats ARE WAY worse than pedos, even though pedos aren't good either.

Even though yes, i ultimately agree moore is probably innocent, and even if he's not he's not a "pedo" for chasing some jailbait 40 years ago IMO

>“muh pizzagate!”

Meanwhile you support a literal pedo for senate because you’re terrified of a guy with a D next to his name winning because muh rural and suburban retard feelings.

Pathetic.

which empire is the whitest ?

Triggered.

OK you are speaking very sanctimoniously, I expect substantiated tangible proof on the accusations that he is a paedophile and touched a 14-year-old… Provide… I will wait
> his accuser better get that yearbook to The expert to have his hand writing authenticated, considering how much supposed Grief she suffered over 30 years ago I would imagine proving her claims to be a top priority!

the truth can be stunning, lady.
well there are exceptions, but it's statistically true that young people tend to be demoncrats and left-wingers, then move progressively to the right as they get older and learn what the world is really about and all of the stupid bullshit games that these manipulative leftist slimes are playing with them and with their futures. that's true going all the way back to the 60 and beforehand. remember most boomers were leftists and liberals. they were the "hippie generation" and the generation of social change and upheaval during the 60s. these are the people that fought for all of the liberal change in the world that happened, and now liberal think they're "conservative republican swine". irony huh?

Sup Forums always supported Pedophilia. Oh, sorry, I mean "Muh Ephebophilia".

They waste their time on Pizzagate and lefty Pedophiles (though to be fair, the left earned that reputation).

But it always seems to me like projection and trying to look "better than..." because at any point in the day theres some Sup Forumslack that wants the age of consent to be lowered.

>Well, you see, I'm better than the Lefties because I screw older minors. 12 year old waifu is redpilled.

At the same time, they want to complain about Kikes encouraging pedophilia, when the only real difference between what the Kikes want, and what Sup Forums wants is only a few years.

>Tfw Sup Forums was France this whole time.

why are we all ignoring the fact that the only physical evidence against him was proven fake today and now we are waiting on the cunt and her kike lawyer Allfred to provide the yearbook to be examined by a professional and if she either doesnt turn it in or it comes back as newly written, the case will be thrown out of court?

LOOL +6
not including that its 1 month and when the scandal calms down, he's gonna go back at +10

politico.com/story/2017/11/15/roy-moore-doug-jones-poll-244937

Duuuuuuuuuurh!

Op, are you sure you liberals are not just projecting something again. You know like that whole "Russia scandal" then found out Clinton was in on it. Or is it you libshits are beyond scraping the bottom of the barrel? You cannot come up with any dirt or just got tired of calling people "racists, sexist, xenophobes, homophobes." Then find out that doesn't work. Or are you trying to cover up for Biden who is a complete creep and just admitted not too long ago "the hero in Texas should not have had that gun." Either or, people are sick and damn well tired of you leftists and thus why we voted for Trump.

uhhhhhh im sorry, last i checked there wasn't just a "D" next to his name, but a party affiliation which means he is devoted to policy and ideology which will make life and the future miserable for untold millions of residents of this nation and their families and their children. so your argument about "partisan hackery" and the entire idea that someone shouldn't vote for a republican or conservative just because "they might be a pedo" or whatever the issue is, is completely loaded, and is itself partisan hackery

Over three decades ago he admittedly dated many young women, some of whom were teenagers!
> 16 was the legal age of consent in Alabama, in fact I believe it still is.

And you support the ludicrous conspiracy theory that Donald Trump somehow colluded with the Russian government to "steal" the election

That was still hilarious.

Good for you for voting for Moore. A vote for Moore is a vote against the establishment, both R and D.

I wish that I can relive election night. ahhh good times

Not only that one of the accusers stated she never had any kind of meetings with him after the alleged “assault“ yet it turns out thanks to his legal team, he was the judge that presided over her divorce Court
> So right there we have a unsubstantiated accusations, with now a provably false statement a.k.a. a lie or prevarication

yeah are you serious? so i linked to multiple polls, which is what real clear does, and they mostly find moore up. you found one from "politico" which is a known leftist publication and even in the article you linked to they admitted that they weren't able to see all of the data lmfao come on bro, and you're sarcastically posting that picture as if i'm the one it applies to. ironic.

but hey, i guess if you were right then you wouldn't have to worry huh? except that you know you're not right and you know that i'm actually right, so look at you, you're still in this thread and you're still worrying. funny how that works aint it kiddo?