Why Misato fucks Kaji if he reminds her about father?

Why Misato fucks Kaji if he reminds her about father?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-lE7i8lzMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why cant they just kiss and get it over with by hatefucking? You could literally fix everything if every character in EVA gotten laid

not gendo

Everything would have been fine if Shinji was alpha

Why do you fap to little girls when you're a faggot?

Because she can't fuck her father, he melted and exploded.

Yes, a bunch of emotionally damaged, needy people who all have varying degrees of boundary issues, self-esteem/respect problems, unhealthy preoccupation with sex and/or romantic relationships, and stress disorders certainly would have vastly improved their lives with empty, meaningless sex.

>Why Misato fucks Kaji if he reminds her about father?
have you ever interacted with another human being before?

Freud is not just a lunar crater, uneducated swine.

>...would have vastly improved their lives with empty, meaningless sex.

All of them had basically nothing to lose from the start, which is ofc just an effect of what you describe. They cannot be more damaged so it wouldn't have made their situation worse I think.

Why ESL fuck tard post on english site if no know english?

Sup Forums in international board, dude.

Because she loved her father and misses him, most people seek out partners who have similar attributes to their parents because they provide the emotional intimicy we were raised on

All women want to fuck their fathers. That's a fact.

Cause girls like to be put in their place by "daddy"

That's the point of the show
In fact, the end of the world happened because Shinji and Asuka struggled to open up to each other

The end of the world happened because of Shinji accidentally going full pubescent nihilism while inside a robotic reality-changing monkey's paw.

Everything would've been fine if Kaji wasn't killed. He'd figured out everything up until 3rd Impact, became the father-figure for key members of NERV (Asuka, Misato, Shinji), and was in the process of NTRing Ritsuko away from Gendo.

He was the offscreen protagonist.

because of what?
that's right because of Asuka in his head rejecting him along with everyone else

No.
>After assimilating Adam, Lilith begins to merge with Eva-01. During this process, Shinji's states: "Nobody cares whether I exist or not... Nothing will change. So, everybody just die." This wish seems to manifest itself into reality, as Adam/Lilith proceeds to create an Anti A.T. Field which spreads across the globe, reverting all Lilith-based lifeforms into LCL.

The entire thing would've been different if he had screamed "Haruhi season 3 when?!"

Proofs?

Can confirm

what? did you understand what you just said?
it was Shinji's decision based on his current mental state
And his mental state was distorted because of all the pain he suffers throughout the series
The final nail in the coffin was his inner conversation with Asuka (as he perceived her, not with actual Asuka)
watch EoE again

Only when you are a little girl though. Like really young and only if they are not shit fathers. Then they start looking for those qualities in other men.

The story of Lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-lE7i8lzMI

Everybody wants to fuck their parents.
(t. Freud)

>Her big psychological moment of self loathing revolves around her promiscuity
>She's only ever shown being attracted to one guy

Its been implied she wanted to bone Shinjii. That right there is fucked up.

>that scene
>when she sits on his bed the chair in the back represents Shinji's dicku
Holy shit, Anno was truly a hack

>149632474
THIS OH MY GOD

It's his fault for believing good things about her and making her want to ruin them.

Freud was a fraud, but Misato having daddy issue was genuine

What a bitch. She didn't fulfill her promise to Shinji but fucks this worthless Chad. Slut.

I thought their last kiss was just her trying to give him some awkward last minute encouragement.

Kill yourself.

>based Kaji
>worthless Chad
Nah, senpai, he's a father-figure

it totally was

Even some men.

Shit series

>this shitty gif I made still shows up every now and than
please stop

nor ritsuko, nor naoko, some characters where fucked up BECAUSE they got laid. Hell if Yui hadn't screwed Gendo, he would have gone on to live as a worthless anonymous loser. His story is basically the story of what happens if an user gets a shot a his waifu only to lose her.

It was more than that, it was about pulling some will to live and fight out of him, even if it was in the cheapest most desperate way possible because that's the last thing she had, fight thanatos with eros.