When and why did liberals adopt the rights insults? It seems like these days it's always liberals saying shit like

When and why did liberals adopt the rights insults? It seems like these days it's always liberals saying shit like
>safe space
>snowflakes
>triggered
>SJW
>anti-American
>freedom hater

Why did they start using the terms we used against them for so long?

Same concept as calling the left racist. Just trying to bait them into getting mad

They say they're "Reclaiming" those phrases by using them, but really, they're just jealous we come up with better ideas.

They have no original ideas. None.

They're idiots.

Cuz they are faggots

Because it applies perfectly.
Both sides are the same.

we control the memes, and the spice

left has no originality. they just scream really loud about having the moral high ground and strawman like crazy

as evidenced by incessant dicksucking of Karl 'i was wrong about literally everything' Marx. It's been over 150 fucking years since that dumbass wrote his stupid books and they still can't come up with anything else

It means we're winning

they are using them ironically to make fun of right-speak, however like anything it'll just attract retards who think thats the normal lingo and use it unironically

More importantly, why do they use them incorrectly?
Snowflake was supposed to refer to young people who define themselves by their fake gender, mental disorder, or status of shoving objects in their asses.
Now it's just "You don't think we should have transgender toddlers?! LOL SNOWFLAKE!"

>obsessed with racemixing
>obsessed with muh chad and the "death of masculinity" (i.e. your own feelings of emasculation)

It's because you're all literal limpwristed soyboy cucks.

They see what works and just as betas often do, desperately attempt to emulate and parrot the words and mannerisms of the alpha male closest to their social circle in the hopes that they'll gain social standing by proxy by being a parallel to him.

The left are creatively and intellectually bankrupt, just like the Jews which control them, they can only steal from others and apply shit out of context.

> like
> like
> like
I'll need a safe space to get away from these word & grammar crimes

>Should let race mixing happen and demasculation or your the real cuck

>Why did they start using the terms we used against them for so long?
it's more like "Why did they start using their own terms that they created and used for so long, until we started making fun of them for it, and then decided to use them to make fun of us?"
the funny part is they still believe in the idea of safe spaces and trigger warnings, for themselves, and yet still use it as an insult against us, even though we never believed in them to begin with.
trying to understand or argue with a liberal is literally futile.

>why come
Brain Conquest

Because they’re good insults and they know that they were guilty of being snowflakes/triggered/etc.

They seem to forget that they were the ones who invented the terms and used them unironically.

I didn't say racemixing should or shouldn't happen, I said you cucks are obsessed with it. There's more blacked/coalburning/tfwnogf threads on this board than actual political discussion.

Snowflake and SJW comes from our side and were at first ironic.

Safe space and triggered from theirs and were used unironicly.

The leak of Sup Forums culture irl made it so these are now words used by your average normal.

Freedom hater and anti American sounds like something a christcuck conservative would say.

I hope I answered your question user.
Just as a reminder, this is a board for adults.
I'd advice you to murk here for at least several decades.
With all due respect please off yourself.

What is Karma?

What goes around, comes around.

To be fair, the right had at least a.. 250 year head start.

The insults really worked against them for a little more than a year and so they are trying to turn it against us, they say they're "reclaiming" but they didn't make it up so they are just "claiming".
They also don't understand what the actual meaning of these insults are which is why they never use them right and come off as pathetic.
>safe space
this was and IS specific to the leftist college kids who REFUSED to hear other opinions in college classes that "further marginalized already marginalized people" or whatever bullshit. i.e "THIS IS NOT AN INTELLECTUAL SPACE IT'S A SAFE SPACE FOR MINORITIES THOSE OPINIONS CAUSE THEM TRAUMA AND DENY THEY'RE EXPERIENCES REEEEEE" It doesn't have to do with disagreeing in a political debate and getting heated in an argument. which is always how they use it
>snowflakes
This comes from the "57 genders" shit that some 3rd wave feminists pushed, that there are a million little labels to place on yourself and you want to put as many "special" ones so you could be like a "special snowflake". It came from Fight Club. It was NOT about getting offended, it was about thinking you're special and unique when you're not.
>triggered
Again, this is NOT about getting heated in a debate, this is about the so-called "trigger warnings" that leftists DEMANDED be required in college classes and when writing articles etc. they would say that certain topics could legit trigger PTSD or flashbacks in people and so we had an ethical REQUIREMENT to always say "trigger warning; content contains graphic descriptions of violence". Notice when the leftists use it they use it as though it's about being aggressive in your debate, when it's NOT about that. It's about censoring content that may be "problematic".
>anti-American
they say this because they believe that at this time, the current government is owned by the Russians so by siding with it and Trump, you're a traitor siding with Russia
>freedom hater
anti abortion, anti gay marriage, etc.

um... not at all equivalent... the left IS all the things it tries to project onto others, so it is right to call them out on it, but it's not a two-way street, that's why "the left can't meme" because it just doesn't make sense when they use the right's analysis of the left to attack the right.

They're not very good at it.

>I'm so new I think shills posting blacked threads is actually Sup Forumss doing

We already have better ones like bug people and Soy boy.

I've noticed this. When you live your life in a hug box, echo chamber you tend to not be original.

They're like white people who use black slang.

Because some people innovate. And then some people are incompetent faggots who thought copying Colberts successful ridicule from 10years ago was super progressive. Then said faggots lost at everything for a few years, even the games most heavily rigged in their favor. And they lost to a guy they had 0 respect for. Because he was a master strategist who tickled their arrogant faggotry for his own personal endeavors.

And that guy is now the most powerful man on earth. And he appears to be bringing peace to the holy land in his first year. And the economy is through the roof. And they can't even relish in Hollywood circle jerking because the pedo purge has started there.

And all of the dregs of society(us) were onto the hip new trend way way way before them. And that's the most insulting thing ever to a Bernie supporting faggot.

So, like abused wives who were being cunts when they got slapped, they're crawling back to their safe space. Except their safe space is now plastered with our culture, our rhetoric, and our narratives. And grannies are calling propaganda fake news. And boomers are here eating up larps. And even if they're still incompetent faggots, the fact of the matter is that the best burns they've heard, the wittiest comebacks, the rickest of ricks all came from our side for the last 24 month's straight. It's unfortunate, but the master slave dynamic is real. And we've broken them.

And they spent millions trying to break us. Trying to fool us. Trying to abuse us into submission. And the Fucking niggers still don't realize that's what we do to ourselves anyway. For fucking fun.

You are talking about different generations of people, user. Look at "Atticus Finch" aka Jacob Pickering. He's still in high school.

When liberals were unironically using words like safe space and trigger this guy was probably arguing about Yu-gi-oh on the playground. When he grew up on the internet these words were already being used nearly exclusively ironically, and he is simply using the vernacular of his times. It doesn't matter to him where the words originated.

They completely lack any sense of humor.That is a crucial component. They are broken and can't be fixed.

>When did they steal our shit
This is 100% reddits fault and those retard children who are obsessed with us