A polite discussion of worldly affairs

I dare say lads, have you ever pondered the reasons of our worldly sorrows? Let's have a nice CALM cup of tea, BEFORE our departure into THE worlds of our STORMy minds

The only info you really need:
QMAP Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this ; )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gGIu9tj7IA?t=4m40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036
archive.is/RRgdh
savethemales.ca/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html)
benjaminfulford.net/2017/11/13/khazarian-mob-takedown-hundreds-saudi-arrests-followed-hundreds-u-s-arrests/
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews killed JFK.

bump for hope

bumping for bump

glad the leaf didn't get raked

Thank you based Leaf Baker

Thanks for the comms leafbread. You are safe!

Confy...

never thought you would say that huh

WRONG.

Thanks for all your work and persistence.

Shit what happened?

Based
Unmoldy
Maker of
Pane

I do say, good old chap...very clever, yet still so comfy

youtu.be/4gGIu9tj7IA?t=4m40s

Hi, trump knew what North Korea was doing for a long time.

LEAF BAKER IS SMOOOOOOOTHHHHH BAKER

We wait until new CBTS is due..

True patriot love...

God Bless Leaf Baker.

My leafnigga

Worldy sorrows are caused by (((communists))).

I thought shilling was bad last night. Fucks sake

Non-whites. On earth. Maybe there is a lot we don't know about power and authority over living beings (not in a religious way). But suposing this alternative reality doesn't exist then....non-whites.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036

Bans the CIA from performing assassinations, even indirectly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036

>This included banning any Central Intelligence Agency electronic surveillance in the U.S. and leaving the Federal Bureau of Investigation as the only intelligence community member allowed to conduct physical searches within the U.S.

>Snowden steals NSA toys for the CIA.
>CIA uses exploits.
>Wizards and Warlocks are undefeatable.
>Detect their stolen toys with QUANTUM or FOXACID.
>Wizards and Warlocks may or may not use this opportunity to drop their own payload.

But wait, there's more.

>One of the main restrictions was that no intelligence operation would be undertaken against a U.S. citizen "unless the President has authorized the type of activity involved and the Attorney General has both approved the particular activity and determined that there is probable cause to believe that the United States person is an agent of a foreign power."

So are Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder dirty? Did they directly authorize CIA surveillance of United States citizens?
If there is proof of this, were the targets Americans?
If there is proof of this, does it mean the government was officially and truly on paper an enemy of it's people?

Was Seth Rich one of these targets?
Did the CIA then use it's MS-13 connections to kill Seth Rich?

Is this direct proof of a CIA coup?

This brings us back to 1977.

We need to drop massive amounts of joints over that area.. and plenty of lighters too.

Welcome to the rally point anons. I don't know what is going on or happened. Lets get back on track.

>what happened?
Shills either doxed or recruited some wacky chick who was LARPing as an insider named Topalong in the CBTS threads, doing a poor Q imitation asking goofy questions. Then they decided this meant she was Q, or knew Q, or this somehow proved that Q and all 350+ threads were a LARP. They spent all afternoon and evening pushing this idea, so naturally they had to try to shut down the threads so Q couldn't show up and blow it all for them.

Is this the real CBTS?

That's breader... Comfy.

I'm new. How does a thread get deleted? Shill mods?

Let the fake bakers and shills reap what they sow.

I do not consent to their fuckery!

bless you antifungal

Yep.. Leafman is legit.

shh

you cannot stop me mods

yep tol and ianon (Ianon) also are fuckin retards

Surprised no one figured it out yet...

> UBL = Usama Bin Ladin (Osama Bin Laden)

Sorry to taint the thread... Laura Ingram just started askin about Vegas shooting again.. i feel we all need to bring that one back soon enough.. After CBTS is fine.. but we cannot let that one go.. extreme FF fuckup.. unforgivable... good work user's.. carry on.. godspeed.

Hey guys. Im curious what you think about this story?

Q ++++++ ---+ ++ + ++ +_Q QQ QOY VEY ++++

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Was (((she))) Trip Q?

the Mold is trying very hard to tAke over our antifunGal loAf!

I've seen Leafman and Maple as bakers before, but this threw me for a tail spin...lol

oh lol ive had Topolanon filtered since monday

no
unless you bring biscuits, go away

Personally, I think this stuff *might* be part of
Vatican / Talmud (Possibly the TOP of the pyramid or at least a good part of it) (Hyksos Egyptian priests)

Jews.. (do the financial bidding)
Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)

Sabbaten Frankist (savethemales.ca/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html)
Adam Weiskaupt (Founder of Illuminati)
Albert Pike (Freemason B:1809/1891)

KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) Bin Talal/Citigroup

Bilderburg group (Non-transparent globalist secretive group of wealthy and powerful)
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry and various sects ( Royal Arch, Cryptic Masonry and Knights Templar)
Bohemian Grove (Another non-transparent secrative club who use OWLS (Wisdom/divine knowledge)
Occult worship
Moloch (The god of child sacrifice (planned parenthood, Haiti, Clinton Foundation, etc))
Gorgia Guidestones (Brainfart of secret societies to rid the world of 90% of inhabitants, keep slaves)

Bush's (The US perversion and arm of the EU's plan)
Clinton's
Obama's
Podestas
Jeffery Epstein
James Elefantis (Rothchild)

"Open Society Foundation" (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony ALICE (A Large Ion Collider Experiment)
ISIS
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood) (Harvard University Muslim Alumni)
HUMA (the person)
Terrorism
Islam
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate

this is sketchy but article claims abc intel sources... about the same as q's LV story with more detail
benjaminfulford.net/2017/11/13/khazarian-mob-takedown-hundreds-saudi-arrests-followed-hundreds-u-s-arrests/

Rome invaded Israel and renamed it "Palaestina" and now the Arabs call themselves Palestinians to try to steal the land from Israel. It's called Islamic Jihad... or Taqiyya!

Key Lengend Needs Updating:

It looks like the duration of a thread means more than the quality. Tsk tsk. I was temp banned for spam. The irony is not lost. Yet true to Alinsky tactics of blaming the enemy for what you do yourself. I also got a temp ban from 'advertising' due to addresses going up.

Now I know a little more.

You're very welcome!
Safe and Comfy.
Much obliged.
>

Yeah.. we gettin hit pretty hard lately.

Fuck you. Enjoy the coming tribunals. Israel won't exist soon.

Was supposed to say "part of the problems in the world today. Not TOTALLY 100% sure, but just a thought. I have a 'hunch'"

No. Although we have to throw in the caveat that single tripcodes can be hacked, so it's always possible some bad info got slipped in. But in general, Q's questions are nothing like hers. Her posts got my attention at first because of the question/signature style, but after a few I realized they were vague nonsense on goofy topics. Q's (with or without tripcode) always lead into each other (harder to do than it looks; I tried it) and stick to fairly practical matters.

still chillin in gorgeous gorgia
howya doin

>communists
You larping faggots might be useful after all
If you want to go down a real rabbit hole
Look into the history of the House of Rome
The Black Sun is not what Sup Forums and /x/ think it is

That's what Pharaoh said.

How I’ve interpreted what I’ve seen so far is that the Q posts up thru the 9th are legit, and then this twat and up to 2 other twats hijacked the Q persona.

I miss Q.

Bingo. It didn't take long to realize there was no there there. And now she's claiming to know that Q hasn't really been Q since the 10th because "the IQ went down" or something. Yeah, okay. I think someone just needs attention and wasn't getting it from her imitation.

Shit, I did it again. Old file I grabbed. Fixed. Ugh.

Damn that's gay. Well let's get back on track now.

We haven't had a Q post today, some were theorizing yesterday's would be the last drop. Might be viable to just enjoy the ride at this point.

Also who can actually verify their AT&T or Verizon phone isn't working? I have AT&T in one of the supposed outage areas but it works fine

(you)

I want to know more, user

GTFO you stupid cunt

Thx. I was wondering why she didn't post as Trip Q if she was Trip Q

I'm sure 'things are in motion' but I'm also sure they don't have time or reason to brief anyone at this time.. feet on the ground.. they may be rounding people up as we speak. This has to be a silent operation.

seems far fetched that we wouldnt know some of this publicly by now but here is the sCAP

ו is a nail, is the number 6 in Jew runes. Who has 3 of them on his sign?

That's you but with "Palestinian" symbols... Poor Taqiyya troll.

there is supposedly a dropbox with the unsealed indictments at this twitter, i havent clicked the link to confirm bcuz scared, brave user, go forth!

twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp

Me too.

You don't realize Trump is exposing JFK - Today and the Palestinian genocide?

ISRAEL. IS. FUCKED.

Will Q be able to find this bread?

He was on at 2am est

Don't spin your wheels, Clowny, the rubber wears out.

>Implying the NSA isn't running the show here.

That's not as important.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Israel stole it from the Arabs town by town via genocidal tactics like poisoning well water. Well, all but the little bit the british & harry truman gave them.
>The Black Sun is not what Sup Forums and /x/ think it is
Everyone says it is not what the last guy thinks it is. There is no proof, just hundreds of theories. And they all belong on /x/

Seeing Bush's name does not surprise me. I remember the theories right after the shooting, people saw 9/11 aka Bush fingerprints all over it starting with G4S. 2 men is particular though, don't remember the names off the top of my head but the same guys who benefit from making all the TSA security post 9/11.
People said basically we were gonna get bullshit like that in hotels for that company's profit.

Hey, has anyone ever tried to connect large scale factory farming to the gigantic human trafficking ring within the US?

It seems like it would be the perfect cover, seeing how there are laws preventing people from filming the activities inside, there's always loud noise and disgusting smells and shit to mask anything that you'd hear or smell from people being held against their will.

There are always trucks and cargo being shipped in and out of these places and there are tons of tools used for cattle that could double for use on victims. And it would be so easy to hide bodies and any kind of waste human livestock would create.

I've been thinking about this and it's been bugging the fuck out of me. I have no evidence whatsoever but I feel like we should try and connect some dots if there are any dots to connect.

OK, we have a period of 10 days of darkness, could this be the actual start of that? We kept hearing from Q in the first 10 period.

Not sure if relevant, but user A dropped answers to Q’s questions: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX

And user B mentions that Blackrock is the 2nd largest shareholder of AT&T ...with a nifty chart.

Wouldn’t be the first time a thread 404’d after mentioning the negrock

Q IS A LARP

Moar

also, i don't remember correctly which post it was, but i think one of the latest Q posts was in a shitty bread during one of these fuckups w multiples, so it's tricky

OptimusPrime !!08qrtazpf8G

Anybody familiar w/ ^^^ in the 368 saying he is baking. I saw leaf in there to said baking.

>Israel stole it from the Arabs town by town via genocidal tactics like poisoning well water. Well, all but the little bit the british & harry truman gave them.

No. Israel tried to live in peace with the Arabs and when they declared a state the whole region attacked them, so they had to push back. Besides, it's not Arab land. Israel has a ~3300 year old written land claim (see Numbers 34).

Anybody dig into Zimbabwe yet? Didn't they do a military coup last night? Martial law? Went on the EBS to address their people? Who the fuck is Zimbabwe connected to? Was SA propping up their dictator?

wow screen shot of user posting. I can post that shit too. Try harder turd tickler.

The Awakening is fucking with RNJesus, it seems.

global-mind.org/gcpdot/

I think that is once the indictments drop.

its already straightened out

I'll keep following this shit if TopAnon xoxo or whatever the fuck was removed

so basically shoot up the concert and then have snipers in different places hoping to be able to take a shot at POTUS or P.Salmon.
if the Bushes did know about 9/11 then i think the idea is possible