Does pol agree with this

does pol agree with this

Other urls found in this thread:

oalib.com/paper/pdf/5290033
youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Self-responsibility is an important trait that most people lack.

half of the African population dies before they reach adolescence. they die poor because there are no opportunities and they weren't taught anything.
free will doesn't exist

some people are just stupid and untalented. does he assume everyone is just like him?

if i time it correctly, i'll die broke af

if i die poor its either my fault, or superhuman guessing skills

No, Gates is one huge kike. He is just trying to imply everybody should have great insight and personality to be a business man, failing to understand that if we where are successful businessmen, no one would really be successful, just the standard of existence.
BTW my nigger!

Gates is a hard one to read. Recently it came out that he was literally sterilizing the Africans with his "vaccines". What is he really about?

Source

Bill was an avid supporter of Hitler back in the day.

replace mistake with choice

If you were born poor and you die poor then it's the Jews' fault.

If you were born rich and you die poor then it's definitely the Jews' fault.

If you were born poor and you die rich then you're a fucking Jew.

Yeah, pretty much. Those with disabilities don't have much of a choice, though.

Gtfo JIDF.

Poor guy

Have you ever noticed that we don't blame our personal financial or mental problems on Jews? They get blamed for things they are proven to be responsible for.

Was just gonna say the exact same thing. Able bodied people, no excuse. Mentally or physically disabled, different story

oalib.com/paper/pdf/5290033

Yes
Equality of Opportunity not Equality of Outcome

He is an atheist

If you were born rich and die poor, then It's your fault.

Yes

There are oppurtunities but they're too stupid to take them.

Crapitalist scumbag we will seize his wealth and redistribute it to the 99.9%

Psychopaths always blame their victims.

NO.

Life isn't fair and even some of the poorest US citizens will be worth more than half the world.

Some people get a better hand to work with than others and that's not even debatable.

Everyone is like him. You can learn to do pretty much anything if you set your mind to it. If you want to be like gates you can be it's just really hard. Dying poor is something that only happens to retards tho

No.

I wish google or someone would make a desktop/laptop OS so we could get rid of Microsoft for good.

>Everyone is like him. You can learn to do pretty much anything if you set your mind to it.

Even if you do everything right, there's no guarantees. I got a masters and still got turned down by Wendy's.

for the most part yeah

I see no problem with this, looks like a classic fucking faggot fake quote though

>If you want to be like gates you can be it's just really hard
Yes! All you have to do is win the genetic lottery and have your mother know the right vice-president at IBM!

If you didn't incarnate this time coming out of the right vagina, that's your fault!

This whole "anyone can do it" bullshit is so utterly tiresome. The game is rigged, the rich not only admit it but insist on it, and anyone who's claiming "anyone can do it" has as much logical integrity as someone claiming "anyone can with the lottery!"

no I don't agree it's a "mistake"

some people take a vow of poverty, monks for example

there is nothing wrong with choosing to live frugaly and simply

Christ was poor and he is now alive and in heaven, Bill Gates is rich and when he dies he will burn in hell for ever and ever and deserve it

what if someones born poor and dies early like under 10 years old due to an easily curable disease?

and no im not talking about fucking africa

>How to dodge the haters.

Bill Gates found windows disk in the trash at his work and marketted it. He was at the right place at the right time, knew how to sell a shitty product with endless security holes.

Fuck him.

Nah, most people are too genetically inferior to make boat loads of cash

Not really. Poverty isn't necessarily a result of laziness or stupidity.

We don't all have the same opportunities. It may seem like we do, and it feels good to think we do, but even though there's some class mobility, large segments of the population simply don't have the same opportunities as others.

Have you ever been to an impoverished area?

Not poor != rich

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc
t. post

>Nah, most people are too genetically inferior to make boat loads of cash

Says the neanderthal who started two world wars just to see his debt erased.

nah yeah you're a deluded faggot who doesn't understand how the real world works

>Bill Gates found windows disk in the trash at his work
Ugh, what nonsense.

But what is *not* nonsense is the reason, in the hallowed Myth of Gates, that Bill Gates and Paul Allen "wrote" the version of BASIC for the MITS Altair in the basement of the CS building at Harvard is THAT'S WHERE THE SOURCE CODE TO THE DEC BASIC INTERPRETER WAS KEPT.

So from the very start Gates stole every significant product he ever marketed.

Granted, he's masterful at bluffing people into believing the product he's selling is better than it is. That's why his poker nickname "Trey" stuck. So Gates is a thief and a liar without peer. But in terms of actually creating anything, the only thing he's succeeded in creating is wealth for himself - and misery for anyone who has to use Microsoft products.

Well one oppurtunity is called getting the fuck out of there, which is what the non-retarded ones do

You say it like it's something you can just up and do. Moving can be very expensive.

They've had their opportunities destroyed by over-population, which our society is supporting through hand-outs.
By delivering food to them we're creating a society which cannot survive by itself whatsoever, it's like feeding homeless instead of getting them cleaned up and capable of working or in an asylum to treat their mental health. Creating a dependent population is cruel.

>1 Timothy 6:9

“But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.”

You're thinking of it in terms of education = unlocking all options below this level, which is not how it works.

Why the fuck would Wendy's want to hire someone with a master's? You're probably smart enough to bitch at your shitty manager causing workplace issues, you'll probably be gone in a couple months, you have no relevant experience serving people. Just, why?

If you're poor as fuck already, go hang out at the soup kitchen and don't pay rent anywhere. Be homeless for a bit.

I'm tired of words detached of meaning. Poor. Define poor. Welfare poor? With public housing and food stamps or hotels and homeless shelters? Cardboard box? Tent? Or working poor with house in marginal neighborhood? Or poor due to addiction, mental illness, dysfunction? Is poor anyone living with subpar schools, lack of jobs, crime petty or violent? Or is what's really being said is that anything other than lower middle class and above is a mistake? Anything other than a tax paying consumer monkey is a mistake? Why has the cost of housing grown so expensive? Why are so many people saddled with debt? So if you live high off the hog but die in debt is that a win??

>No opportunities.

All that.

Plus, Bill Gates was born with a silver spoon up his ass. Anyone who thinks he's a rags-to-riches story is willfully ignorant and/or full of shit.

How are they going to learn agriculture with lazy fucking tribal parents who only give a shit about guns and monkey brains? How are they suppose to improve their society when fucks like Mugabe immediately seize power and fuck them over?

It's nothing to do with genetic superiority, Africa is being dealt a raw fucking deal from every direction and they've been boot-in-assed right into the worst corner of it. Rhodesia was their only hope and the UN kikes made damn sure that wasn't going to happen.

Yes. He didn't say anything in a sense like: if you die not wealthy ...
Everyone except for the disabled can do at least as much to not be poor. Being wealthy on the other hand... that just isn't possible for most, you either need financial backing (rich dad) or you just have to be really smart, like 0,1% of the population. Most people are simply too stupid to climb the latter.

It doesn't matter how smart you are if you don't have the right connections.

You need to be of an unheard-of level of intelligence to be able to become successful on your own, if you don't have the right connections you'll just get fucked over or the government will kill you and take your shit for themselves if it's actually useful or economically sound.

because?

There are plenty of cases that support my claim. See that I didn't say 5% of the population, or even 1%. For a reason. In general population, there's a really small percentage of people that are exceptionally smart and are capable of finding opportunities where most don't.

Don't be a fool. " Poor" is a mental state of being.

Wealth and poverty are the words your looking for

I'm dirt floor impovershed but damn it im a rich motherfucker.

I would even be wealthy if my lazy/ porch-niggerdom wasn't holding me down.

Bill Gates is such a cunt. Stole all his tech and then horded the profits for him self.

Tesla

Also, anyone can get a minimum wage job. Boom, you're not poor anymore. If however you live like a kind with minimum wage, you're a dumbfuck and deserve to get your house taken by the bank.

Sounds like something a typical 1% cuck would say

>It doesn't matter how smart you are if you don't have the right connections.
So now I want you to keep going down the rabbithole, and see if you know how to make connections.

forgot image

Unsurpisingly Gates believes in human abortion and population control.

Some religious Orders take a vow of poverty btw. While other state religions are at war with them.

my definition of rich and poor might be completely different from the other, in my opinion he is "poor" because all the money in the world cannot buy him happiness, yet give someone poor $100 and they'll throw biggest party of the month.

>" Poor" is a mental state of being.

No it isn’t, you drunk bastard.

If you're talking about Jews then I already know the US is controlled by the same cabal that Hitler belonged to.

>Bill Gates
>Literally just shill a piece of shit operating system , and use underhanded business tactics to corner market, and legal system to bleed competition to death

The guy is a piece of shit if you actually look at how Microsoft was ran during his time there.

I'd rather be dumb and poor and leech off the system then have a high IQ and invent things to make the world a better place but get fucked over by the establishment and end up poor with a high IQ

>learn agriculture

this

i hate when my relatives say i might be the next him, when they learn i like to program

Bill gates was the jew of computing, and Steve Jobs was the cult leader

Yeah that's the only issue I have. If people want to be poor they can be poor

Hitler just turned the Talmud around on kikes when it became evident that most of the ones in Germany then weren't Jews as the concept was understood (being Talmudists and Haskalites rather than the Karaites previously predominant in German-speaking countries; difference being that the latter follow the written Torah above all else and reject the Talmud, while the former are Arab satanists and Turko-Mongolian slave traders, respectively). He himself is unlikely to have been in one, most Southern Germans and Austrians simply observe Jew-like cultural mores since that time King Atilla's Huns chased half the Middle East through the place.

Easy thing to say for a man born with a silver spoon up his ass. Fuck, his parents paid for him to go to Harvard and he flunked out.

>Deus Vult
>God gave humans free will
>Free will doesn't exist

Not true at all
How can you give opportunity to the Muslim in the middle east,untouchables of India or Christians in Middle east or India?What about In Mexico or Columbia?
It only exists in US and in other most countries even if you talented the people of other factions,religions and group will often bring you down and most often murder you.

Do I really need to answer that? No. Scandi fag.

>they weren't taught anything

You can't teach those who have no desire to learn.

>free will doesn't exist

Lol, losers always blame it on external factors. Nothing is ever their own responsibility.

>You need to be of an unheard-of level of intelligence

If that was the case, all the smart people would be rich. It's not just intelligence that matters. Personality also plays a huge role.

If you add "in the US" it becomes true.

This board is full of neets n incels in a rich nation

1. You tell them "pretend to be refugee"
2. They go to Sweden/Germany
3. They now have 100000 more options and can accomplish something, if they work at it.

>oalib.com/paper/pdf/5290033
>Bill Gates in 2010 expressed the hope that vaccines along with “family planning” could bring population growth to nearer to zero
>About a month later, Bill Gates suggested in his “Innovating to Zero” TED talk in Long Beach, California on February 20, 2010 that reducing world population growth could be done in part with “new vaccines” [71]. At 4 minutes and 29 seconds into the talk he says:
>>The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion [here he is almost quoting Bryant et al.]. Now, if we do a really great job on *new vaccines* [our italics], health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent∙∙∙ [71]
>In the period from 1945 to 1948, after World War II had ended, while the WHO was being conceptualized and becoming the first world-wide subordinate agency under the auspices of the UN, “Planned Parenthood”, headed up by Bill Gates’s father [77], was promoting the idea that population growth, unless halted or reduced by governmental intervention, would inevitably lead to world-wide famine, disease, the destabilization of governments, and at least one more world war.
>As seen in Figure 2, between events 8 and 9, the $10 billion from the Gates Foundation committed in 2010 was associated by Bill Gates himself with the world-wide population control objective of the WHO to be achieved in part, according to his own words, as noted earlier, with “new vaccines” [71].
For the lazy user.

>But if you die poor, it's your mistake
Who cares how much you have at the end? You die just the same either way and cannot take any of it with you.