Asians are honorary arya-

>Asians are honorary arya-

lol you can see it's butthole

not all asians, leave out the chinese

Are dogs an endangered species now?

You don't deserve those subs fag

japs are honorary aryans

most of the rest of asia is fucked

No one ever said Asians are honorary aryans, just the Japanese.

Why do your "honorary Aryans" have used panty machines and get cucked by 80 hour work weeks? You have some explaining to do.

Who cares if they eat dog? Some euros eat horse. At least they aren’t cannibals.

Because fetishists exist, you brainlet. Why do American adults shit in diapers and take turns changing each other, faggot?

you cant tell me you wouldnt spend 5 dollars on some used panties, user

>asians
>mongols, indians, thais

No, just no. It's only japs.

The only thing honorary the chinks have is the second place on streetshitting.

No worse than the degeneracy in europe and america.

Bad times create strong men

Strong men create good times

Good times create weak men

Weak men create bad times

Any decent pair of underwear costs a lot more than five dollars. I'd buy some and wash them.

I wonder what that would even taste like

>Bad times create weak men

it looks like you would poke it and pus would flow from the dried hole

I would desu

Their societies are fucked by the modern world as much as any other.
Don't get me wrong, all Asians are mostly insect-minded weirdos. Japs just have the POTENTIAL to raise themselves up and stand beside the Aryan in mutual admiration.

Chinese are subhumans, they below niggers and Anglos imo

I mean do you just rip chunks off and eat it

Because they lost the war. Germany is just as degenerate today, if not more so.

probably considered a delicacy there

probably put it between two buns with coriander and sriracha

>America isn't degenerate

Have you considered obtaining unused underwear that does not require a wash before "first-use"?

>implying America won the war
The only winners of wwii were the Jews

offtopic but I found this when googling for dried dog

That's adorable, but what dog would allow itself to be subjected to such a device?

>jews aren't degenerates

>that kid that isnt hit
>the kid that was hit and is closer to him, still moving a bit
jesus.

also:
>2 adults
>4 children
chinese court system caught on camera

Of course they are. That's why everyone else is degenerate. Because we all lost to the Jews and are under their rule. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

try googling : "how to Sup Forums??? im a faggot"

>Wax meat (or waxed meat) is quite common in China, and especially during the Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year). During that time, they’ll be exported to many countries around the world, including Malaysia.

>The term “wax” in ‘wax meat’ doesn’t literally mean that they use wax to prepare the meat. After the preparation of the desired meat, the finished product has the glossy appearance of a meat covered in wax. It is actually salt-preserved meat. In the ancient days of China, there were no refrigerators to store meat… so this was one of the ways to preserve and keep it over long periods of time.

>The animal is killed, skinned, and the chosen meat is de-boned, flattened, and then marinated with fat, salt, spice and/or wine for a night. After the meat has absorbed the marinate, it is left to air-dry in the dry wintery winds, and for days out in the sun.

>Other preserved meats available are pork, duck, chicken, fish and other seasonal meats. They are easily available in Chinatowns especially during Chinese New Year. 'Preserved Dog' is most likely only available in China, Korea & Vietnam.

It doesn't say how you prepare it though i'm legit curious

it would be an amerifat that thinks hard workers are bad. this is why american culture needs to be culled.

>walking with traffic not against

>seeing your imminent maiming
>not seeing your imminent maiming
they went for the more comfortable version for the children

No sweetie

What the fuck even are those borders?

Nope. Not watching.

they do look like these orange duck, probably the same

tfw you only got keychains with miniature guns on them or sticky hands as a kid

Anyone going to the dog eating festival this year?

American culture has really just been Jewish culture for a long time.
It's like how people saw Weimar as a center of German culture.

>le -100% facejpg

>cucked by 80 hour work weeks
A white man should work for 14 hours a day no exceptions

>Has science gone too far?
Seriously though folks, neural networks are going to put us all out of jobs in under a decade. They're more advanced than they should be, we're ahead of schedule. Something is wrong.

>Used panty machines haven't been an illegal back-door thing since the 80s
Sure, kid

*its

great culture, we need more of this in our american melting pot

Fuck me.

Definitely not watching
Smartest joke in the thread, and it will never be appreciated. So it goes, eh?

>honorary aryans
waito piggu fakku offu

Korean living close to Seattle here.
The older generation of my people are disgusting.
There is a group of older koreans located in the Tacoma washington area that butcher and distribute dog meat here in the USA.

I was told that these fucks round up dogs, then load them into a box truck. then they go onto i-5 interstate and drive up and down and they kill the dogs on the freeway after midnight.

What can i do user? I want to expose and kill these fucks for eating my dog friends.

>>walking with traffic not against
>implying it matters with sub-human chinks

Thats mostly a chink thing, nips prefer to do that sort of thing with animals from the ocean instead.

What the actual fuck

>THAT FLAG
you aren't in a position to call anyone a honorary Aryan

JAPANESE are honorary aryan. NOT all asians

Hey, America... see China?... go ahead and just do it... you know... make up some reason afterwards... just do it.
Thanks.

japanese are good because they stay in their homeland, as they should do. every other asian should do the same as america is not the place for them.

Chink here, dog meat is second to beef imo

Degloving rats alive. Wow.

Jesus Christ user ask them if you can come along and drive with them and video it on ur fone and send it to the news or something.

fuck it in the butthole

SumTing Wong

Asians are pretty bad they are nigger tier.
If you have hapa kids they will be half niggers.

>looks around
>"Chang? Chang!? Where the fuck did you go?"

Chinks are such fucking horrible fucking drivers I almost got killed by one on 101 one time. That pedestrian is just as oblivious as the fucking driver I'm surprised they're not all dead by now since we gave them the automobile.

t. bay area fag

kill yourself

implying you wouldn't try it goys

I hope that subhuman fuck got rabies

>slaving away your life for the eternal Jew

no thanks

y though

What kind of third world shit...

What industrial need is there for rat hides and rat meat? This is like an RPG

Put it in near death then cook it for the ultimate flavor, dat adrenaline boosts their taste.

That money shot all the way at the end.

no one says that about the chinese.

That's some Aztec-tier savagery there. God damn.

If you bring dog eating to Canada we will kill you all

Call Jesse. Or some other local news. SJWs here will lose their shit.

Only Japanese.

i really don't understand why you guys worship a country that had to steal its language and culture from CHINA of all places. Dude no just pause for a second. Internalize those sink the chinks threads. Now realize that Japans language consists half of Chinese words.

Also what the fuck kind of eastern language has to make up loanwords out of English? You mean to tell me there is no way to express "grinder" in Japanese except "gurainda "?

Sorry. I don't buy it. All Asians are garbage, their women belong to the white man though.

That seemed straight up intentional. He wasn't phased in the slightest. And frankly, the coworker didn't seem to care that he was being crushed.

Chinks like to use random pest meats and resell them labelled as lamb

>very visible pileup that the driver had over 10 seconds to react to
>BEEP BEEP COMING THROUGH :^)

Jesus Christ. For once I thought that was a tame china rekt video. Then I saw that blue truck and knew straight away because of course, it's China.

Japs are not chinks you fucking retards...

I think we're all ok with chinks eating dogs since chinks themselves are animals, the issue here is how they sacrifice the poor dogs, why can't they give them a quick and painless death, is that too much to ask?

kek'd