Maddox

>Sues patreon for 20 millions because people online called him a "cuck"
>Cries on live stream because someone is banging is ex from years ago
>"Comeback" book sells nothing

Can one man JUST himself harder than this web 1.0 has bee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=OeW4m76E7S0
youtu.be/1MQakN4-emA
thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9UDOQ17Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always hated this guy
He thinks so much of himself
Let him burn in hell

>tfw an entire show of a man shitting on you nets him a six figure yearly salary
JUST

What the fuck happened to this guy? How do you go from calling out Elizabeth Smart to this?

Fuck this roach

>He thinks so much of himself
That was his entire shtick, tbf

I loved him back in 2003 when I was 15.

I thought this guy was pretty awesome back when he just had his website... fug

this guy was one of the pioneers of modern blogging and shitposting sarcastic caricatures as memes, we has a total dick, his gig was about being a narcissist bigot.

Back in the day there werent any SJW's but trust me this guy would have been the pioneer of triggering snowflakes

Never really saw him as a cuck, au contraire....

Only maddox was unaware of that.

>was
>was
>Back in the day
>Never really saw

watch his vlog about how calling someone a cuck is bad because it's kink-shaming and get back to us

The eternal arm*nian

He’s a cuck now. No doubt about it. Sad.

quoting random portions of my post doesnt really say anything, is this how bogans try to communicate?

maybe the stupid faggot should have gotten a real job

>Cries on live stream because someone is banging is ex from years ago

Source pls.

>3rd worlder
>doesn't understand tense
it checks out

I actually read this cuck back in high school.

gonna' need that video of him crying asap my guy

Think he means this:

He asked to filter out any hard questions but this one came through

He really was great 15 years ago. Unfortunately, he believed his own hype and jumped the shark. Shit happens.

One of the cornerstones of his whole persona was that he would not capitalize on his popularity. Any financial gain from his site was something he was outspokenly opposed to... that is, until the announcement of his first book. I distinctly remember there was a notable drop in both the quality and frequency of the posts on his site immediately after the book idea emerged. This is when the real Maddox died. He gave in to temptation and decided to capitalize on his popularity, the site itself became an afterthought.

Either that or I outgrew his humour. A mix of the two is likely.

Every day i wake up and i curse the turks for not finishing the job

You, for knowing who he is

What's it with americans and their obsession with e-celebs, celebs and gossip?

Maddox turned into such an absolute faggot I can hardly believe it considering what he used to be all about.

Trump is the LITERAL embodiment of early 2000s Maddox. I cannot fucking believe he cucked this hard now. Disgusting.

He should have silently faded into obscurity afterm his first book, at least he would have been remembered fondly. A shame. I actually glanced through my old copy lf it not too long ago amd had a few laughs.

He doesn't belong in this era of web.

Can you or someone give me the rundown? I used to think Maddox was hilarious, even met him on his first book tour, but got less funny as the years have gone on, so I don't want to think he's become what he used to lampoon. Who is Dick?

And wtf does "JUST" mean?? Damn kids!

I remember when that badass of the week fellow decided to write a book. Used to read it in HS. Anyway, I guess he couldn't hit his deadlines or something because he ended up taking half the damn page down, replacing articles with teasers saying to buy his book and just copy pasted(I assume) all the good ones into the book.

Some people really fail spectacularly when they try to monetize a successful hobby.

Maddox predates e-celebs. He's an antique from a different era of the internet. A better time, I'd say. I'll always have a soft spot for him for that reason alone, no matter how much of a cuck he becomes.

People change, some for the worse

Exactly this.

The alphabet of manliness should have been his last hoorah and stopped his shit after.

He was my first introduction to the funny more obsecure side of the internet back in the day, even before I eventually got on Sup Forums in 05. Reading Maddox probably me tally prepared me for the absolute shit storm Sup Forums was back then.

Imagine being so butthurt about him you resort to posting fake news on Sup Forums

See: youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs

fuck off mate, no one understands that dialect bogans speak, specially when chewing on a mouthful of deer turds.

Never really saw any problem with my tense, according to google.US, dunno how google.au will handle your dialect,

Do you consider Sean Baby in the same tier as old Maddox? Back in the day, Somethingawful, Maddox, and even Homestarrunner was considered cool. Oh and remember early animated Squirrly rants?

How fucking new are you? Are you 16?

autism speaks

Maddox did a podcast with Dick Masterson, the guy from Men Are Better Than Women dot com. It was called The Biggest Problem in the Universe.

At some point Dick banged Maddox's ex then basically wifed her up. Maddox cancelled the podcast. Now Dick has his own show making 20k+ a month on Patreon and Maddox is a failure.

There's an entire website encyclopedia detailing the drama, Maddox has become so pathetic and done so much cringey shit trying to get back at Dick that it's hilarious.

Also Dick gets jokes from Sup Forums

I'm not american.

literally who?

He more or less faded into obscurity. I really liked his game Calculords. He isn't prominent on any particular site and publishes one article every six months. I'm glad it went that way. I much rather lose Maddox to cuckery than Seanbaby

>Who is Dick

A hilarious man.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

I think he wasted so much time fucking around with frivolous shit that he painted himself in a corner. In a desperate bid to squeeze some value from all those wasted years he destroyed himself. We will probably next see him working some wage slave customer service job.

Oh yeah I forgot the Internet only existed in the US until yesterday

isn't that the faggot with the mohawk that writes for cucked?

Let's not forget what started the mess was Maddox making a chicken shit video that tried to claim Dick was somehow pro-rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeW4m76E7S0

literally not my point, fat head

Post link pls. Want to read but not enough to look it up

He left around the time it turned to absolute shit, I think 2010. Yeah he had the Mohawk. Probably the best thing to come out of that God forsaken website

I knew who he was 10 years ago, I know your infrastructure is shit but didn't you have internet back then?

>Hi gais, us yuropeeings are so cultured we don't know people unless we meet them during our trot through the village down to the baker and dairyman's establishments. Fuck knowing who anyone else is!

Ah, thank you.:) We'll always have Maddox's old material. I wonder what caused him to turn into such a vag sandwich, though, I mean he started to become unfunny several years ago.

and to think I read that site religiously.

>That poor widdle sweety for bullied.
So I guess it's ok to make fun of kids drawings but not of Madcucks? Just going to leave this here.
youtu.be/1MQakN4-emA

I just didn't spend my time reading up on useless people.

>hey guys, what I say is basically civic natiolism
>haha cucks!!! cucks!!!

thedickshowwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Goss_Timeline
No you spend your timearguing about not knowing who someone useless is.
Great use of time

I had dial up when I lived in France until I was 17, and I knew who he was since 2006. No need to be ashamed of being new, just admit it and shut your mouth

80s girl didn't even leave Maddox for Dick. it was way after they had brokenup. he was trying to get her into a Harem with him and Mental Jess. it's fucking sad

Dude was funny when he was writing articles on his website back in the day. When he started trying to make more out of it it just got gay.

quit living in the past

Wheres the vid of him crying

Yeah instead you just shitpost in threads about them

Anti e-celeb people are worse than ShareBlue. Christ

I literally didn't start any argument, you clog. You insecure people started jumping on me because I insulted your fragile "intelligence"

go be fat somewhere else mongrel

I have to be honest I don't know who Sean Baby is. But I was a big fan of Homestarrunner. I absolutely loved Strongbad. I would watch those videos in between marathon sessions on DAoC, which I was hopelessly addicted to at the time. God damn I miss early 2000's internet. It was really something special back then.

the dude has literally blurred out Peach and Asterios from old videos of his, for going on TDS

why? because we don't care about literalwho cucks from grandpa's internet?

This Armenian faggot doesn't even loke pepperoni. What a fag.

>that treadmill one-liner
>that look of utter bewilderment when being a snobby uptight bitch doesn't gain roastie-points

absolutely savage

I didn't realize that's the guy who cucked Maddox, what a fucking legend.

Everything he said is right

I just think that Aussie wanted to troll any "third-worlder" at sight

Why did your retard ancestors build an entire nation below sea level?

For a German rape baby, you seem to slip out the M word pretty fast

>Anti e-celeb people are worse than ShareBlue. Christ
This is the most pathetic thing I've heard all day

a thread about e-celebs is a shitpost thread
that's the netherlands you dumb fucking swine

Me too but he got cucked too...

I almost bought his book for my dad for xmas a few years ago. Thank god I didn't.

Sandnigger.

Oh fucking please.

>Hi I'm a 40 year old with no marketable skills, but I need this 15$/hr job really bad.

>newfag eurotrash whines about online figure

homestar is still cool, the brothers actually went on to do animation thanks to their work on HomestarRunner. They upload to youtube now too, tho that cuts out some of the charm of flash.

SAGE this e-celeb trash

And she pretends she didn't hear what he said, horrible save

It really was, user. It sure was. My friends and I would watch Strong Bad emails for way too long. This was back when I totally wasn't using Limewire and even Morpheus if I was feeling stupid to not download songs.

"da-leeted...WHA? I mean undeleted! Undeleted! Come back Ally,...come back Ally's sister..."

>as euro nations put csgo players in the newspaper
>pewdiepie is a eurofag
>you're just a fag

MADDOX IS A KEK

Here's a good abridged version of the Maddox/Dick masterson goss:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9UDOQ17Vw

Maddox has his GF trying to get Dick's GF fired and shit. He made false accusations about Dick being a rape apologist. It's fucked up.

literally never seen csgo players in the papers

Kek. Brainlet btfo

SA is where Sup Forums was born faggot

Hi, Dick!

Agreed, they're still cool. I'll check out their youtube stuff.

/sort of beat Peasant Quest

I literally have no idea who this is

Doubt you've ever even seen a newspaper, underage faggot

>average american intellect

jesus christ, I call you morons dumb for having an interest in e-celebs, then this happens after calling me a moron

fucking hell america, get your shit together

Literally who?

not an argument

He could have been popular, he could have been rich, the line was drawn in the sand but he went and chose the wrong side. Now he is just another forgotten soul endlessly wondering the ethereal plains of eternal cuckery.

For someone too good for ''e-celebs'' you sure do like wasting your time talking to anons about e-celebs

Should have given up 15 years ago like ebaumsworld.

people under age 27 won't remember who Maddox is