DONALD TRUMP REVERSES BAN ON TROPHY HUNTING OF ELEPHANTS IN AFRICA

DONALD TRUMP REVERSES BAN ON TROPHY HUNTING OF ELEPHANTS IN AFRICA SO HIS SONS AND FRIENDS CAN KILL ENDANGERED ANIMALS FOR FUN.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums!
APOLOGIZE YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS!

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663
radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about no.

Then you will forever be a filthy coward Donald Trump cock holster.

What do you expect? The retarded Americans elected this man. You can't expect mentally handicapped people to make rational or logical decisions.

This is the first thing Trump did that i don't approve of. I guess the shills win in this thread.

I don't understand, how does this change african poaching laws? Is it not still illegal to hunt endangered species?

Also, can a sciencefag tell me what ecological benefit an elephant has to an environment so I can attempt to feel empathy?

Don't worry, Resident kike lovers will be here to defend it.

>HURR FUCK YEAH BASED TRUMP FUCK ELEPHANTS WAHOO MAGA

You still have to follow local laws, this just makes it legal to bring trophies into the country. The big thing to remember about trophy hunting like this is that being able to make money off of it gives African countries a reason to actually give a shit about managing populations of these animals instead of just standing by and watching poachers hunt them to extinction because the Chinese think that snorting powdered endangered species parts will cure tiny chink penis.

Its legal where they are bred for game. It also helps with the conservation with limited licensing.
Bet you didnt know you can order african lion meat from a farm in Georgia did you?

Fug off shareblue fbi cia clinton 2 scoops it was her turn maga awoo le 4d chess god emperor

>african lion meat
That's beyond fucked up. How can anyone eat a kitty?

wtf I hate trump now

not even memeing, fuck that guy if so.

God i fucking love this country.

elephants are similar to us and cetaceans, meaning they feel and think just like we do, cunt.

1. It doesn't change African poaching laws. But now it's easier for American trophy hunters to go to Africa and kill extinct or endangered animals and run back to to the US and sell all the stuff for a lot of money, knowing they won't be extradited or punished.

2. Elephants are extremely intelligent and social animals. When you kill off older elephants like this you're hurting the herds, since they're usually the head of the herds. Killing off elephants hurts the ecosystem and the natural hierarchy and order of the animal kingdom. This could in turn have a domino effect and kill off huge areas of jungles and forests.

>Trump reinstitutes ban
Fuck you racist Drumpf, how dare you tell Africans how to run their countries.

How does the United States's laws affect laws in Africa...?

these legal hunts (not poaching!) are supervised by ecologists and park rangers.

you have to control grazing animals 'cause if they eat too many plants, especially tree saplings, you get erosion and desertification.

and the hunters pay tons of money for licenses too. that funds the ecologists and park rangers.

africa is fucked up 'cause predators were removed. now grazing animals are too numerous, so humans have to control them.

"and kill extinct"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh fuck.

Who gives a fuck about the stupid elephants. I might I kill me some and some money. Fuck the African ecosystem the entire continent is garbage. I could give a fuck less if Africa turns into a shitty wasteland. As long as the European and North’s Anerican wildlife is fine idgaf.

>theres too many elephants
End your life

>get schooled on basic law
>become indignant

Dont worry, you can just reply to me with 50 amerigoblins and feel better

The average trump “”””””””””intellectuals””””””””””””

Yeah sorry, English is my 5th language, how many languages do you speak by the way?

There wouldnt be problems with erosion and desertfication if there werent so many useless humans shitting on their environment for jew shekels.

How about they get removed instead.

Correct, and doubly checked. This kills the black market, or at least puts a dent in it from the slants and their love of rare animal parts.

Link? I've been wanting to try lion for a while now 2bh.

While I like AnCap arguments, these are some really shit-tier positions.

Yes, maybe there would be more elephants if there was an economic incentive for it, but I don't see how efficiently breeding them in what will turn out to be sub-zoo level shit tier environment like pigs is any better.

I could make the same argument for preserving Europeans by breeding them for kidneys in jail cells. Elephant is a proud and beautiful animal.

>extinct.
How much deaderest can they get?

Top that, faggot.

I'd rather shoot a nice grizzly bear but the fucking leafs are cracking down on that, thereby ruining any reason I have to visit their county

So hunt the ppl that hunt the elephants.

It's not like African CSI is going to track you down and if they did, you could just give them $30 to go away.

THE RETARDED CONSERVATIVES STRIKE AGAIN!

>The government has not actually announced this policy change yet but it was reportedly announced at a wildlife forum in South Africa this week, according to Safari Club International, which filed a lawsuit to block the 2014 ban

>>The government has not actually announced this policy change yet

>>>The government has not

Are the Trumps literally the best proof of white people being the worst of all races? I think so.

>visits China
>comes home and legalizes the ivory trade

Really makes you think, eh?
1 year in and he hasn't done anything of notable value.

This will actually preserve the elephants' existence as it will be a large source of income for the locals, giving them a large incentive to further protect elephants and murder the poachers that are killing them into extinction. This thread is shillbait shit and comes from a retard that knows nothing about hunting and its role in conservation

Elephants actually cause massive damage to the bush through their eating and trampling. Entire herds have to be poached at times in order to keep ecosystems of nature reserves intact. Most elephant species are not endangered.

you know he did just because its the dem's symbol
were going after them
GET READY BOIS

kys

This is actually something that I’m not cool with dahnald. Let’s make hunting Africans a sport. Leave the elephants alone

Fucking based. I hope they kill them all.

whats an elephant ever done for me?

Chicken fried elephant is the shit.

destroyed bernie sanders

pretty sure that was the donkeys who fucked Bernie. An elephant BTFO Hilldawg.

right in the feels. but it was a lion.

How do they taste?

The locals are niggers, they can't even maintain a fucking water well. What makes you think they're going to conserve the elephants? They'll probably be hunted to extinction now

I thought Trump was President of the United States? When did he become President of Africa? Isn't Africa a continent of sovereign nations? Hmm... seems to me that this article is quite misleading.

These African nations set their own policy and laws.

It seems that the writer of this post is easily manipulated by the main stream news media which does not give an accurate picture of what is going on and they often only present a story based upon very limited information. What did they leave out?

Before jumping up and down and making this a big issue, how about you do some research into each of these African nation's laws and read what they say about trophy hunting.

Personally, I think it is sad for anyone to kill animals for fun. I also find it sad that so many people go to the grocery to buy chickens or other meats from farms/ranches that do a horrible job caring for those animals and they blame everyone else for what they do when they do the same damn thing themselves.

Let's get real here...

Nah fuck elephants. They destroy a lot of human's property

Game hunting is actually good for the population of elephants. If the country hosting the hunt see's the value of the elephants they will work harder to preserve it. Think of cows and chickens, dumb ass animals that will most likely never go extinct because us humans treat it as a food source.

It's Africa, who give's a fuck? Let the elephants be

people think their lives are greater then the world itself.

spotted the nigger

Dude they're African elephants aka useless much like Africans.

because above all else, niggers never kill their cash cow you silly leaf. Ironic enough, their cash cow is killing.

my life n shiet > an elephant's
fight me

FUCK ELEPHANTS, DEATH TO ALL ANIMALS

Nah. There's white people in Africa too. Plus even Dindus are humans therefore of higher status than animals. Then again they kind of act like animals...

curious choice?

Legal hunts of elephants are typically limited to individual elephants that are too old to mate anymore. Bringing a trophy from a legal kill back home is incredibly difficult due to ivory trade being banned.

>abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663

They're endangered you stupid twat.

>African countries a reason to actually give a shit about managing populations of these animals
kek, as if niggers cared about the future
elephants going extinct when?

Honestly the people defending this are dumb
fanboy proto-Zionist pedes. This literally has no upsides in the long term.

Watch all the Amerimutts in here scream MAGA for enabling Africans and Chinks to make money at the cost of killing intelligent animals that have more worth than any African

This only works if you get rid of the niggers too. They are gonna go after the elephants regardless

Why should the US have laws stopping people from doing stuff in other countries? Except maybe sending money.

Its only a ban on imports. Nothing ever stopped it from happening

fuck that
like elephants don't have enough problems

someone needs a graphic designer or an infographist
the fuck am i looking at

That's fantastic. Now when will he legalize hunting niggers?

About as dead as your mom wishes you were.

Legal big game hunting actually helps animals. Hunters pays big money to kill one animal, with that money many more animals can live.

yeah, but if we farmed elephants, i.e. reserved large areas for legal sport hunting, rather than illegal poaching, itll actually increase the elephant population.

Trump wins again

if i was an elephant id want to fucking die

From the article
>The government has not actually announced this policy change yet but it was reportedly announced at a wildlife forum in South Africa this week, according to Safari Club International, which filed a lawsuit to block the 2014 ban.

Jesus christ.

people who speak anything other than their native languages should be shot

Pussy puss puss go shoot some cats faggot

So literally Fake News.

Private game reserves are the most successful way to save endangered species. Chinese poachers aren't going to break into a private reserve to cut horns off endangered rhinos for their boner powder. Those private game reserves make money by charging westerners tens of thousands of dollars to 'hunt' the older animals. There's nothing wrong with this. Africa would flourish with actual private property and not constant civil war sponsored by warlords who are funded by the west.

Well, gee, this is HUGE. How many fucking people go on elephant hunts? Even though I'm generally an animal lover, that's beside the point.

Or in other words, who gives a shit?
(Somebody tell me this wasn't his "big announcement" at the 3 PM press conference.)

Watched a movie.
If ur still here I found it easy enough before.
Costs like 25 bucks a pound though.
Friend of mine used it in 10 animal chili once lol

In Sub-Saharan Africa
Kitty eats YOU

>This will actually preserve the elephants' existence

You just believe whatever you want to believe don't you?

You and all the other american retards defending this should be hung by the neck.

Stupid rich kid shit.

Frankly this is not something that I can get behind to be honest but I don't really care all that much either

So what if this species goes extinct anyway

Sweden aren't you people trying to put Muslim shit on your country's flag? You have no business calling Americans retarded.

Hm HMM, interesting subject of all things.

I love how all the western european nations are against this orange subhuman but only the slavs and a minority of americans are still sucking his dick.

You forgot most civilized Asian nations.

Fuck m8 I had a chuckle on that one. Now try again in Portuguese.

ITT
>Buttravaged nucuck soyboy millennials who are pants shitting terrified of guns and have never even been in the wilderness before crying about shit happening in a place on the other side of the world where they've never been or will ever go because muh tender fefe's

elephants have bretty big dicks desu

Trophy hunting is actually the best form of conserving. They will sell a limited amount of permits a year and sell them for alot of money. The funds raised go directly to anti poaching units and maintaining the lands the animals live in. This is actually a great move, helps the newer animals and kills of the old aggressive ones.

They dont just go there and indiscriminately kill things. The first in line on a waiting list is informed about a sick, old or outcast animal that is just going to slowly die that they can then come kill. The huge amount of money they pay then goes into the hands of whatever sanctuary they killed it, benefiting the animals, staff and community. I can't see how they will tell who has done this and who has gone poaching however, which is bad to me.

>Literally logo of your flag / party
>So what if this species goes extinct anyway

toplel, this is your brain on Sup Forums contrarianism.

Say it with me, it's O K to criticize Trump if his administration does something bad. You won't have to agree with the candidate you support 100% of the time, and when the candidate / administration does something you disagree with, you should stand up and say something instead of cowering like a child.

>not even looking into the topic.
Here listen to this it gives you a new perspective

radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/