Moore is a Trojan Horse and the swamp took the bait

>be Trump
>study The Art of War
>understand weaknesses and strengths
>understand the enemy and how it behaves
>understand their protocol for removing people they don't want (Powell, Trump)
Enter Roy Moore
>anti-swamp, devout christian, unbribeable candidate....swamp won't want
>hatch plan with Bannon and Moore
>let Bannon/Breitbart do the work to get him nominated
>surprisingly to base throw own support to MM's establishment candidate
>Moore wins primary
Enter Swamp Standard Protocol
>multiple accusers with flimsy back stories
>msm 24/7 coverage
>swamp Ds denounce
>another accusor
>a strangly unconvincing interview on Hannitty
>swamp Rs denounce
>country in tizzy
>trap set
Enter Trojan Horse Accusor
>doesn't go to police goes straight to G Allred
>doesn't tell Allred about divorce in '99
>assumes Allred won't study yearbook signature
>have awful press conference
>whoops, would him being my judge give motive?
>whoops, I didn't mean to forge that?
>whole charade unravels
>public sees msm for what they are
>public sees swamp for what they are
>Moore wins senate seat
>Trump gets the guy he wants in there and teaches the swamp a lesson
>teaches other Rs (and Ds) that it is ok to stand up to the swamp and their tactics

It also doesn't hurt that when you are about to round up a bunch of fucking pedo politicians to have laid a bit of groundwork for the predictable swamp response. He now has every MSM outlet, swamp politician, and talking head POS on record as being absolutely appalled at the prospect of pedo politicians. Right now the country is in a panic about the prospect of 1 R pedo politician...what happens when half the fucking congress goes down too?

Could be wishful thinking or it could be

Other urls found in this thread:

reaganwasright.com/2017/11/14/update-man-who-exposed-wapo-for-paying-women-to-accuse-roy-moore-found-dead-in-lake/
youtube.com/watch?v=prj8VROohPk&t=1309s
youtu.be/9puSV26D5Sc
richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/mcauliffe-restores-voting-rights-for-k-ex-felons-gop-calls/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/
fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Could be wishful thinking or it could be
idk you wrote too much shit

Interesting perspective.

Didn't read, but while we're on the topic, there's a reason Trump didn't back him. Trump didn't like Luther Strange (fucking villain name), but he knew that he had less dirt than Moore and actually stood a chance of winning.

I love the Barium Meal sabotage!
Absolutely brilliant play by giving each person a tailored scenario that immediately identifies the leak.
A mole finding system.

Blumpf 1
Bannon 0

Interesting theory

4d chess right? it's a good thing laissez faire economics works, because the only good Trump has done is boost the economy.

The media is hammering the shit out of him. and Virginia and new jersey are officially deep blue states.

I agree, something like this will play out. The case is already starting to unravel.

Man Who Exposed WaPo For Paying Women To Accuse Roy Moore Found Dead In Lake

Doug Lewis made headlines recently when he exposed the Washington Post for bribing women more than $1,000 each to claim that Roy Moore molested him, including the famous “14-year-old” whose fishy story has captivated liberals who want to keep a good conservative man from getting elected to the Senate.

Found shot in the back of his head, in a lake!!!

reaganwasright.com/2017/11/14/update-man-who-exposed-wapo-for-paying-women-to-accuse-roy-moore-found-dead-in-lake/

I liked Luther Strange, pol wanted Moore, but i feel like it would be funny to think that Trump is picking people based on their names, Bannon, Sessions, Dr.Strange. Trump is trying to turn reality into a fucking comic book.

>muh 11 trillion dimensional chess

Trump was furious when Moore beat the candidate he endorsed.

>inb4 it was an act

>Trump was furious
Proofs?

Bumping

shiet.

They aren't even trying anymore. They'll continue to do retarded shit like this and lose what little confidence the bluepilled have left in them.

He's pissed because the GOP is going to cuck Trump at every turn now, moreso than they already do. Trump still has to play ball with the establishment for the time being.

Bannon is kissinger operative

i think you have an interesting theory, but i'm not sure it even went down that complicated.

if we break it down, trump probably just saw it as 4 simple possibilities:
1. support strange, and if it turns out to be a bad call, blame it on bad advice.
2. support strange, and if it's a good call give credit to good advice.
3. support moore, and if it's a bad call then can't blame anyone, not even bannon because he's out.
4. support moore, and if it's a good call give pat to self on back.

if we look at it this way, trump's safer bet was to play strange. and now that moore has shit being thrown at him, notice how trump is playing the "let's see" route. this is because if...

a. turns out moore is full pedo, then trump can say he never supported him and "justice" prevailed, or...
b. if moore prevails, it will empower the "f- the establishment" voters and moore likely won't hold a grudge against trump because he technically didn't bail on him.

oh, who knows.. politics is fucked up.

Helen of Troy

If Trump really did everything for the benifit humankind he would have been offed by now.

Sup Forums is a dark road to nihilism. The world seems way too irredeemable.

Here's another theory. Roy Moore and Steve Bannon are zionist pedophiles who are blackmailed.

Virginia has been a deep blue state ever since the governor pardoned like 60,000 felons. On a national level, New Jersey has been blue for a very long time.

That's not a good way of looking at it. Baby steps. So far, just by running and winning office, he's...

>Awoken many people to what's happening in the world by running and winning
>Stopping immigration the best he can
>Continues exposing the traitors in our government just by virtue of existing
>Saved the petrodollar for the time being by helping the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia launch a soft coup
>Making moves to tackle the corruption within our government

But why would he ever allow his daughter to marry a kike?

Why did he fill up his cabinet mostly of swamp creatures while he could've just picked some.

Start at 9:42
Dick Morris has a great insight on whats actually happening on the ground in Alabama.
youtube.com/watch?v=prj8VROohPk&t=1309s

Kushner isn't a bad guy. He's not one of (((them))).

And you said it yourself. If he wanted to implement fast change he'd be offed by now.

Have faith and make sure you're taking care of yourself. Good times are coming.

Glad OP mentioned Powell getting screwed over, I read his autobiography awhile back before the Dubya presidency. He’s a good man, and a badass Vietnam-era Ranger. Learned to use overwhelming military force immediately and planned the amazingly successful Persian Gulf War. Then draft dodging Rumsfeld somehow was made SecDef and Powell got set up to be the fall guy as the SoS who pitched the Iraq War to the UN. Not many people know or care about that. Good man, too good to realize the neocons with the knives standing behind him.

good call, and given how desperate they are, i'm sure they'd run with any accuser

it's literally fucking fake you retards

I don't care. I blame everything on the CIA and Deep State even if it isn't their fault or true. Give them the Moore treatment

Look, has anyone given any thought to the fact that Judge Moore is NOT new to us here in Bama!!?? WE know him! He's not some tool that Bannnon or Trump pulled put of their pocket. WE want HIM to represent US in Washington!!! OUR state, OUR politics, OUR lives effected!
Washington DEMONS (dems AND reps) don't want Moore in office because he can't be bought or bribed and they know it!!! They're loosing their minds over an HONEST man coming to Washington and not playing their sick games! That's why they are all out to smear him and keep him out!
BUT it won't work! Because WE, Alabama voters, know Moore and want him there!
New York msm and Washington swamp can KISS OUR ALABAMA GRITS for all their lies and dirty sick political hit jobs!!!
Moore is /ourguy/!!!

Swamp purge when?

Fuck the kikes.

Do you feel like Luther Strange was poisoned by his appointment by the Governor he was investigating?

youtu.be/9puSV26D5Sc

very important replacement idea for CIA that has 0 contractors

Trump did not even study 5th grade English how the hell is he going to study the art of war.

For the people of the USA Moore matters because it shows that the people know what they want. We don't just blindly back Trump and we don't care about media lies.

Alabama is going red no matter what and Moore winning shows that yes its not memes or rigging elections its about getting a real tough conservative in there when possible who will stand up against "progressive" bullshit.

It was 206,000 felons that the Virginia governor pardoned in time to vote for Hillary...
richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/mcauliffe-restores-voting-rights-for-k-ex-felons-gop-calls/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html

Things to come will shake it up

That is literally “Mueller is our guy” level retarded.

Sup Forums is hilariously delusional today.

Why are you defending a pedophile and serial rapist?

None of that horsehit is gonna matter is he gets crushed by the Dem so who cares? He's double digits behind.

user, I want SOOOOO badly for this to be true!

Because there's so many sub 100 IQs who are billionaires.

Makes sense.

>Trump did not even
Trump didn't even
>grade English how the hell
grade English, how the hell
>art of war
Art of War
>5th
fifth
Trump didn't even study fifth grade English, how the hell is he going to study the Art of War.

I think you should go back to fifth grade buddy.

he is not a self made his daddy was. He lost all that and then took out loans so many that he can no longer take loans out in the us that is why he owes russia and china so much.

republican state schooling

According to libshits everyone is a pedophile and serial rapist especially people in politics so if that's par for the course he's just the gun rights candidate. See how running your mouth like a woman does leads your ass to trouble? Take it to reddit

>it's not my fault
retard and millennial to boot
wew lad

...is this legit??

So that's how he self-financed his campaign? Not to mention ran his empire? Had a top-rated TV show, best-selling books...

I see. His dad and Russian loans.

Neat. He's pretty lucky, desu. I wonder how many 4th grade educations out there are as lucky as him? I bet a lot!

Rural and suburban retard detected.

really are you that stupid he did not finance his own campaign he took in millions in donations.

yes

sorry not millennial older than that

Israel is a lightning rod for ME agression, so to speak. If Israel didn't exist, it'd be likely that the arabs would form something like a competitor to the EU. Which would be bad because we couldn't just play off nation against nation for oil. We'd have to deal with a unified entity.

of course he was.

He had to take loans from Deutsch Bank, because he was blackballed by the American Elites. If he could take out multi billion dollar loans from the American banks, they wouldn't be recoiling so much. Obama's treasury threatened massive fines against DB right in the middle of the election, probably for records since he wanted the loan docs (which wouldn't have turned up from pure Treasury data of SWIFT).

Please, before you hatch another fantasy, at least learn about the things you want to create a conspiracy over.

If he owed Russian and Chinese banks money, the SWIFT transactions would have been outed as soon as he got the RNC nomination. Anything that could have been leaked to damage Trump has been.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/

fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/

Hmm. Put about 66 million into it himself. Also got a lot of smaller individual donations...

But those loans, though!

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS WIN GOLD AGAIN :D

I found a solution

FUCKING FAKE. Stop larping

Pic related = source is a parody website

I’m an Alabamian and I can vouch for this. No ones buying this crap.

Interesting vid user. Thanks.

Why are you blaming the government for your poor grammar?
I'm guessing you're a nigger from your ebonics filled posts.

Oh wow stale pasta, you must write for the daily show.

I was never a big fan of Moris, but he has kind of gone off script lately. He was in Clinton's white house, knew him well, and now fucking hate him. He does a weekday show online, "deep six the deepstate". Lots of good insights from an oldhand.

Bump. This is too obviously a ploy, no way they wouldn't do a background check on Moore and comb through every second of his life.
>pedophilia in spotlight
>establishment republicans baited

Yeah some pictures might have helped. Maybe a whiteboard.

Population of Virginia is 8.4 million. A shift of less than 1% doesn't make a state 'deep blue' unless the state was already deep blue.

>But why would he ever allow his daughter to marry a kike?

The fash mythos about Jews implies they're all brilliant schemers, smarter than any Aryan. If you BELIEVE that shit, why not get it on your side? If you know it's bullshit, no reason to care if your daughter marries a Jew.

>Why did he fill up his cabinet mostly of swamp creatures while he could've just picked some.

Because he's a swamp creature.

> an HONEST man coming to Washington

Moore swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution, which guarantees separation of Church and State. He knowingly violated that oath with the second Ten Commandments monument. He is not an honest man.

>more 4d dreidel bullshit
Nope. Lets face it r*dditards. Trump is as dumb as you are.

>Maybe a whiteboard.
Nigga, he ain't Karl Rove. Come on now.

18 and older aint a pedo buddy.

>the details make all the difference. Legally.

best post.

I love the hot grammar action. wanna come over , have some drinks, diagram some sentences?

I think Big Luther was/is just as much swamp as the rest of them! He was just new to the game on a national level and wanted in on it! He would have grown into what they all are now if left in office. He was Alabama swamp here.

i dont think it is user. the webpage claims its some satire thing and the twitter user account is deleted but what is alegledy screencapped is all kinds of inconsistent.

it looks like someone trying to run an account as an obvious Russian propaganda account, for whatever reason that would be. Like, running it so that normies are calling it out as being a fake russian troll account, which makes me think its actually the Democratic party pretending to be Russian trolls pretending to be Vietnam vet navy seal purple heart winning wa pol exposing assassinated whistle-blowers.

but that just my opinion user.

Interdasting theory mein negro

I can't handle retards calling other people retards. I also forgot the question mark at the end.

Wishful thinking. Spit in the other hand, user, and see which fills up first.

Praying for Roy Moore to win.

this thread is really just rationalizing setbacks into success

this is what delusional people do

I think the accusations against moore are complete bupkis, but I'm not going to try and rationalize the whole thing into some masterplan 2D chess move that the deep state fell for AGAIN because lol they are SO STUPID

1. That leads you into underestimating your opponent
2. It makes you complacent about moore winning; you don't see it as a threat because it's a 2D chess move and he's guaranteed to win

The end result is you being outplayed. Not everything in the universe is conspiring to fuck over the deep state. Trump is not some grand strategist who has everything under control for you so you don't even have to lift a finger. Stop with these delusional rationalizations about setbacks and actually take shit seriously. You can never win a game 100% of the time, there will always be setbacks, but if you cannot recognize and adapt, you will continue making the same mistakes and you will get BTFO.

Learn and adapt. Stop rationalizing everything into a success to assuage your idiot ego and pride. We're all anonymous here, you should've learned to dump most of your ego and pride and narcissism years ago.

Or he's a pedo

you give me entirely way too much credit for my intelligence.

Im just looking for the best plan to mine salt no matter what happens.

thats all the matters.

well, yeah, duh. the yearbook thing, weird.

No, op has the right idea. Bannon will push populists, while Trump plays to existing house. Tax Bill is dead. Trump's base will be absolutely furious with existing house (hence so many retiring), and next year you will see Trump supporting Bannons picks.
Op is writing a sort of fanfic to explain a rough time if your support Moore.
My personal opinion is Bannon picked him because he knew he was a huge wild card, and if Bannon can squeeze out a win, it will prove him a kingmaker and muckraker of a new American Right. He's made as much clear with his references to Trotsky, "you'll have to fight to get your country back" and "going to war for Trump outside the WH". Bannon may be misguided, but this is the strategy he's playing.

There is no separation of Christ and State in the Constitution, faggot.

>be Trump
>study The Art of War

Let's be serious Trump isn't a scholar ok

He just knows how to fuck people up when they cross him

OP's shit post is why English teachers teach you how to write in complete sentences

Otherwise nobody is reading your idiocy

>join us on faceberg
fuck off

outside the swamp(s), america is a shithole (full of overrated old stock americans), period.

This

even if all seven women are lying (they're not)

the fact that the local mall banned him
because they were afraid he'd fuck the kids
is all the reason you need to keep him out of the senate
or do we forgive pedophiles now?
after pizzagate? now pedophilia is OK?
does not compute

The SWAMP Rules BITCH
The SWAMP Rules BITCH
The SWAMP Rules BITCH
The SWAMP Rules BITCH