Anime fuckin when

Anime fuckin when

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-02/kengan-ashura-manga-wins-fan-vote-to-get-anime/.87754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how this is not Grappler Baki but at the same time it is

this one has better anatomy than other

never

It's really the same artist of Ketchup Ninja?

They wouldn't get it right anyways, so never.

So does this get good? I once read what was scanlated at the time, up to chapter 20 something. Thought it was like a discount Baki played like more standard battle shonen. Even the MC already had a super mode.

Why does they look completely different than Danberu, which is by same mangaka?

Different artist

If you weren't really into at that point, I'm not sure you'd get more out of the 20 or so more chapters that have been translated since. That said, it does introduce more characters and further establish ones we've seen before, and has mainly worked on building shit up to the big tournament so far.

Have some Jerry.

Some of these fighters are fucking nuts

There is literal giga nigga hired by a shark toothed woman

And speaking of sharky, a lot of the CEOs are pretty crazy, too. I like that they're actually giving several of them some real character instead of being mostly scheming background props for the fighters.

Karla a cute

I wonder what that old dude hides in his body

>baited into the series because of Karla
>She's not one of the fighters
>She does nothing throughout the manga
Disappointment.

What's with eyes in her family?

This manga gets better and better in the later rounds. It's scanlated up to chapter 163 in my language and it's currently on the last match of round 2 (round of 16)

Even so far, she's wonderful for the reactions she gets from Ohma. His murderous homo pervert stalker doesn't bother him as much as she does.

Are you Thai or something?

Grappler Baki's anatomy becomes a lot more fun to look at when you realize that the Grapplers in the series are really not quite human anymore.

This was more popular than Mob Psycho and it won the poll so this will get an anime.

sluts and hoes the manga.

>picking up a series for a single girl

they're edgelords; they're so edgy, you can literally see the edge in their eyes.

Soon. I guess.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-02/kengan-ashura-manga-wins-fan-vote-to-get-anime/.87754

They... left humanity behind?

The Kires are probably the guys I look forward to seeing fight the most.

It basically keeps getting weirder which is good for it basically.

It's basically Baki if all the fighters in it were branded like stock cars by corporations

Wew i found some thai translations. Shit gets really real later on

>latest Asura in Thai
>latest Baki in Korean

The fuck is up with other Asiatic countries loving martial arts manga and English-language countries falling behind on translations?

Speaking of Baki, I find it funny how the first named enemy in this is also a guy with super strong fingers. Against whom the MC also gains the advantage with improbable aikido skills.

Oh right. Funny enough, the Russian prisoner came to mind when I saw that guy, not Suedo. I think he actually climbed rocks, too.

AMERICANS #1

Yeah they're probably my favorite faction so far. Karla a cute, overprotective jii-chan a cute, and those 3 guys on patrol seem like total bros

began the series just this page, this girl didn't even appear yet and I'm still enjoying this a ton. No regret.

Still hope she won't appear too late.

Picked up.

I can't read thai/vietnam but the fight between ohma and that kure clan guy was so fucking hype.

So many jobbers and BTFO it's fun.

A smile to die for.

So it gets better?

I like the manga, but honestly the first few fights were pretty boring, and Ohma's style kinda sucked.

Considering that it's a tournament where every match is shown, you're bound to run into a few interesting styles.

>and Ohma's style kinda sucked.
Let's see, he has:
>redirecting force
>going berserk when he's about to lose
>becoming harder than steel when it's convenient
I got to say that his biggest flaw is that he seems to win his more difficult battles with asspulls.

That fight is kinda an asspull tho. Kure keeps fucking around and didn't even use any Kure techniques in order to job in the end. There are a few other matches with asspulls too, like the Imai and Wakatsuki's matches, but there's 1 fight with very interesting result

Redirecting force wasn't that much of an asspull, especially considering how he was dominating Rihito anyway.