What does Sup Forums think of Black Pigeon Speaks? He calls himself and "ally", not a member. But from what I can see...

What does Sup Forums think of Black Pigeon Speaks? He calls himself and "ally", not a member. But from what I can see, he's Alt Right in all but name.

Other urls found in this thread:

shorensteincenter.org/anatomy-of-alt-right-youtuber/
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kwPRH_u2rl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he aight

Never heard of him I don't fan not worship gimps on YouTube who think they know everything and use big words

I don't consider him alt-right. There is a difference between destroying SJW narrative and being alt-right.

Considering he loves asian culture he isn't exactly calling for a white ethno-state.

If you have never heard of him then why do you think you are able to have any opinion of him? Why comment about something you know absolutely nothing about?

I'd call it less fan worship and more using his message as a tool to educate. He's very eloquent and his videos are visually appealing this making it easier to communicate the message to normies

Naming the Rothschild is about the most normie-friendly way of saying "It's the Jews." He's clearly in the (((know))). Also, reminder that alt-right=alt-kike.

two words
filler content
six syllables
OP is a faggot

I don't know what alt-right means

That's what I thought but I wanted a discussion. Not a combative bitch fest like it usually is. But yeah, fuck that guy.

fpbp

He sees whites like the pigeons he helps, he just removes the restraints from their feet but doesn't teach them how to fly.

I'd never heard of him and i guessed exactly what he does its boring form an opinion of your own and stop swinging off another person's nob

>But from what I can see, he's Alt Right in all but name.
a lot of people are in that situation because that label is so cancerous due to cringelords like enoch and spencer

If this person doesnt name the jew then they are a jew or funded by jews.

/thread

actually you're the jew

t. shill

Whoa....great argument. How will I ever recover?

you're a jew prove me wrong you can't i win

He's totally named the Jew

An articulate dumbass

You know the burden of proof is on the accuser, right? It's that way for a reason too.

All his videos sound exactly the same, his voice is irritatingly effeminate, no original ideas.

he made a claim first so he should prove his claim first

because he's a sexpatting degenerate who fled to asia because he didn't want to fix the west himself

I can't respect anyone who refuses to show their face. I can't stand cowards.

He's a bit too blackpilled but his videos are top notch.

Some interesting videos, high quality production. He's nothing he doesn't claim to be

Why would he take the risk of losing his job when his goals can be achieved arguably better without doing that?

He has before. Its not tough to find.

He has. He's a fat weeaboo like most people here.

>using google is hard man

I just listened to his interview with Woes a week ago. He used that phrase "definitely an ally, not an adversary."

He's hardcore red-pilled but smart enough not to box himself in as an extremist. That makes the extremist elements of his videos all the more subversive and dangerous; hence Jewish groups studying him extensively (look it up, one jew from a jewish hate group watched all of his videos and wrote a 10,000+ word essay about him.)

He's good people and doing good work. Better than Milo frankly.

He seems like an ok guy. Maybe he overdoes the animal kindness thing but thats a minor quibble.

He tells me he has never eaten squab and I believe him.

a subversive kike

I have watched most of his videos on the train the last few months. He does great work; high production value, focuses on demographics and birthrates, frank and necessary criticisms of the West, and its dogmatic obsession with anything that makes them look progressive and how it keeps pushing boundaries. There is societal rot that comes with that.

I think he is one sided in one respect - his lack of a video of Putin or Russia that demonstrates the blunt videos like those that expose West's repugnant side. He is a smart guy, good researcher and reputable voice. I'd like to see a video about that and it's weird there isn't one.

old faggot

People get college credit for writing about YouTube reporters? Who gives a fuck? Talk about the ideas.

>he isn't exactly calling for a white ethno-state.
He lives in Japan. Wouldn't you consider it odd to call for a white ethno-state there?

What he does is debunk the belief of (((diversity of strength))) and immigration is the sole way to address failing birthrates. He attacks these western sacred cows from an variety of angles, for example how Japan's central bank is buying its own debt, thus reducing the cost of interest which in turn eliminates the need to import workers to pay the debt's interest.

If you're referring to that guy who wrote that for Harvard. The guy on project veritas right?

Man. It was the Jew Center at Harvard University. They Jews hate him.
shorensteincenter.org/anatomy-of-alt-right-youtuber/

They then went on to smear him in the NYT.
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html

If this guy is not /our guy/ I do not know who is?

Because he can see that ethnostates produce a polite society. Watching what is happening to his home Canada and the West, combined with that will redpill you pretty quickly.

no one gives a shit about you faggot

I’m a big fan of his and I even go as far as supporting him on patreon. He produces quality content and he is very articulate with his points. While he doesn’t “name the Jew” he has done multiple videos on the major international financial institutions and the rothschilds. He’s not like all the other YouTube right wingers that just spew the same constant talking points, he tracks down and researches new topics and analyzes then through an intellectual yet right wing lense. I reccomend his work.

In short, it's anti neoliberal, anti-diversity, and anti-globalist. I think these are the three core principles. From this foundation people diverge, advocating differing policies to address these.

But I bet you post in QAnon threads you stupid kike whore

Right, a kike that makes a whole video that calls out the holohoax. Nice try shareblue

Hes a kike. That's why.

This place is alt right? News to me I thought it was just normal.

Forgot the link, But you are still a hack

He's a jew whose sole contribution to ZOG is making videos full of bullshit and misrepresentations of the truth so dumbass alt-righters will believe them and look like retards when actually called to debate.

He is fake news.

Or they use Israel lobby or international bankers. Even Hitler didn't name the Jew until after NS had gained ground. He called them international bankers.

i looked at a lot of his videos for that ch. he almost always wears black and pigeons were prominent in his videos as well.

he told lauren southern he didn't want people throwing acid on him if they knew who he was. i guess he doesn't realize a lot of people know who he is.

Pro race mixing, anti ethnostate, pro drugs, jewish.
Not alt right in the slightest, just has a bit of common sense about him when it comes to mass migration and other such things.

Hes very smart, articulate and has some very well thought out arguments that are very hard for leftests to debate.

the hate from here is just intellectual jealousy from the inferior mind.

they wish they could be him

BPS rocks

He's a fat white guy living in Japan with big case of yellow fever, unable to actually get any without forking over money.

i like his pidgeon animation.

My Jewdar doesn't go off at all. He has good videos. Watch his old tour guide video on Islam around January 2016. You can tell when he started getting redpilled that Muslims had taken over Bangkok.

This

Correct. But, it's more than mere politeness. They're peaceful and cohesive, and the political leaders devote their attention, effort, and the taxpayers' money to address genuine issues rather than fix the socials ills caused by diversity. Diversity is the arsonist torching his own home, which necessities the fire brigade's response, and then more actions to deal with the consequences. "I have nowhere to live! Muh children." And the arsonist wants more arsonists to join him torching the community.

Some of his videos are alright, some of them are just pure pandering to the le anti sjw crows for easy buxx. Really just another right leaning youtuber. And you shouldn't shoot right so I will leave it at that.

I think he is clever and has above average intelligence. I don't sub to his ch. but have watched enough of his videos to both like him and hate him. His voice has a smugness about it that is hard to take.

Blonde is similar. Very smart but after one video I'm ready to leave.

I met the guy in real life. He is super far right and redpilled as fuck.

Where did you meet him?

he's a known kike. fuck off shlomo.

he doesn't call out the holohoax and especially not in that video. nice try kike.

The amount of character assassinations going on.
from 3:33 he calls out simon wesintal as a liar. Nice attempt at deflecting Shlomo

Where do you think dumbass?

He's a good bridge to our ideas. He's pretty essential tbqh.

he doesn't call out the holohoax though. which is what you claimed. he pointed out that simon lied about the goys numbers ---- which most holohoax historians have been doing so for years. even debrah lipstadt didnt agree on that figure. your kike pigeon is just relaying what all the kikes have been saying about simon wiesenthal's lies for ages. stay mad shlomo, no one is buying into your tricks anymore.

checked and bump. That's exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for posting the links.

I had never heard of this, and if you knock down even a part of the holohoax the whole house of cards come falling down. But keep trying your smoke and mirrors game Hyme.

ok, so you admit to lying about him calling out the holohoax.
>I had never heard of this
then you need to lurk a bit more, shlomo.

i accept your defeat.

Hear hear.

At least he brings it to peoples attention. what do any of the others, milo, sargon, laruen southern? you have got to be a yid character assassin.

>oy vey i've been caught out lying!! better move the goalposts quickly!!
k

I enjoy his videos and his "ally" comments are to clarify that he's supportive of the alt right but isn't drinking any cool aid. He genuinely believes thenslt eight are talking about some issues that need to be addressed.

Oh and he is his own person. Alt right was a catch-all made to smear people.

Well the Amazing "shove a banana up my arse" Atheist hates him, which makes him good in my book.

His video on how women ruin civilizations is a masterpiece.

MGTOW this means he's kind of the sado hysteric type(doesn't have healthy and balanced mind in the end). Good points but not trustful. And have you seen him? 56%

Very well made videos. The mainstream media is being given a run for there money by talented men like him. So I applaud him, even if we don't always agree.

That anime is shit

Kill yourself you fat fucking weeb jew and stop shilling your shit here

I always tought he sounded like a nigger. I wasn't wrong. Non-whites have a different voice, is easy to detect. And yes. Totally agree. Well articulated dumbass. He is another version of Jordan Peterson (guess this is his name). He repeats other's people ideas with that "I'm intelligent" text. Good for "normies" only. Although the video about women (many lick his ass because of that one) is obviously a deciever.

Entry level red pill, thats all you need to know

Hes a jew nuff said.....all credibility gone

I love you Aryan goddess

He's "Right of Sargon".

Based 1D chess there playa.

I think he is a powerless nobody with an account on a free video website he doesnt control. Nothing he says matters nor do his opinions carry any importance.

Powerful stuff!

hes a weeb who hates western culture and loves everything japan churns out
some of his points are okay, but his weebism is blinding him and relies overly on confirmation bias

He has no influence, no power nor any recognized expertise in the subjects he comments on so there is no real reason to hear what he has to say.

He looks really Jewish

INSIGHTFUL. EDGY. LEAF.

he literally steals ideas from here and presents them as his own
into the trash like the rest of the e celebs

Pottery

black pigeon, that you?

>Considering he loves asian culture he isn't exactly calling for a white ethno-state.
He's obviously using Japan as an example to extol the virtues of ethno-states in general