Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums

My sis is 27 years old as of today and she decided to give animu a shot after I spoke with her about it.
As her first title, what should I get her into? It needs to have a good first impression so that she won't be bored quickly and will be pulled further into animu. I was thinking it would be a bad idea to give her something from my watchlist since most titles I've watched are either shounen or non entry level seinen. As a sidenote, I know that she's not into DBZ (in case anyone suggests that or something similar).

I was thinking to give her some Josei, but since they tend to be more slice-of-life themed I'm not sure if it would be captivating enough.

Help Sup Forumsmigos

What western stuff does she like?

Women are braindead, just put on Free.

Fuck off to

My top anime:
OreImo
Kiss x Sis

Death Note.

Fuck off.

why don't you ask her what she's interested in ?

Cowboy Bebop
Followed by some Ghibli movies, Memories, GitS movies
There's a reason they are so popular with normies, and its because they are incredibly accessible to Western audiences
based on her reactions choose something else from your watched list.

Valkyrie Drive.

Seriously?
Death Note.

Boku no Pico

Why would you even do this to your sister? I do not think people watching anime are happy or overall normal.

Therefore I believe you are just spoofing around. Another recommendation thread in disguise.

Elfien Lied

Fuck off.

This

I second this. Any big name anime, and then filter through what you think she'll like??? They're usually big name for a reason.
madoka, cowboy bebop, FMA: brotherhood...
I feel like DBZ is better with TF4's version b/c the actual series is too long, but also I could only enjoy that shit when I was a kid and had the time to sit through it.

>14642471_373562892983528_3499739843442667204_n.jpg
Get the fuck out.

Leave.

No

Yes, reddit.

Oreimo
Yosuga no Sora

Candy Boy

Nice assumption retard

>blog thread
>tumblr gif
>rec thread
Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Kill yourself.

It's a fact not an assumption retard.

Been here longer than you kiddo

>blog thread
>not deleted yet
>actually serious replies

This board is dead

Said the tripcoder
gtfo to plebbit

That's what everyone that's been here for a month says.

Glasslip

You are worse than everyone in this thread. Don't act superior.

>tripcoder
lurk for 2 years before posting, retard.

Unfortunately it's been far longer than that.

Incorrect.

kek samefag actually removed his tripcode

Nah

Yep.

>another newshit that doesn't know what samefagging is
lurk more