How far ahead do you think the military industrial complex really is in terms of tecnhnology...

How far ahead do you think the military industrial complex really is in terms of tecnhnology? They've numerous secret projects that have been going for literally decades now, I'm sure they must be using more advanced tech than the average phone or dronenorm that they aren't allowed to disclose.

free energy
all diseases cured
life extension
at minimum...

Maybe 10 to 15 years ahead of whatever trickles down to (((moderate))) rebels in IMF-noncompliant countries. ISIS already has drone strike capability. I bet we'll live to see grainy LiveLeak decapitations using powered exoskeletons.

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy...Yawn

We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.

YAWWN

You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Things outside of the free market usually don't prosper so... they might be ahead, or they might be behind.

oh lord we advanced warfare now

I imagine they have new WMDs, maybe a grey goo weapon. Basically anything that would upset the nuclear balance of the world would need to be secret or there would be a crisis.

America has a fully developed, sentient, general artificial intelligence.

they have Anti matter weapons.

Go shit up another thread you cocksucking waste of oxygen baiting faggot

Solar Warden

~25 years in hardware

but we the 4g soldiers, writing the books on propaganda n shiet

bullshit

I have a friend at Raytheon and there's not a lot new, just continual improvement.

To give you an example:
Squads were getting out meneuvered by ISIS with iPhone and the findmyfriends app until they got a workable wearable battletac system. Apart from smart bombs and missile tech there is little innovation.
Iron dome and the MAC are the pinnacle of defensive/offensive non nukes in the world, unless you believe in Airforce UFOs i.e. actual saucer type shit (I don't)

But who has access to the ID control?

>Basically anything that would upset the nuclear balance of the world would need to be secret or there would be a crisis.
This is already under development. It''s called prompt global strike

Kind of, Google is the most advanced AI in the world, and it is pretty much owned by the American government.

You don't need a free market when you have a budget like the USA has.

>tfw you live in a timeline where MGS2 is IRL canon

Their most advanced technology is the tube tech of the previous century (It turns out that smaller and faster isn't better. . Women were right.)

>How far ahead do you think the military industrial complex really is in terms of tecnhnology?

B;whahahaha!

You REALLY have no idea...

No shit plus most of the tech is developed in a quasi competitive tight market, most projects have more than one bidder I would imagine. Not free market but not USSR either. Basically ((they)) crib parts of the Natsoc development system to serve their interests and fight against us rather than for us, us being the west.

Sorry bro, I work for the military industrial complex. It's all gays, women, and minorities. It's mandated by the government. Even our suppliers can't be too white. We have a few smart people almost all white men maybe 5-10%. They work on DARPA shit and proposals. As soon as we win a bid and actually have to design something then we move the competent guys onto something else.

It makes me sad but about 80% of the money spent on procurement is wasted. Mostly the military industrial complex exists as a make work scheme.

Budgets? There's not any budgets where we're going!
We got time traveling trains

>muh singularity

We can put a lot of money where the free market can't like hypersonic technology. However on things like chip design or even AI we can't compete. The civilian market is a lot bigger in many areas (there's more money), they also have competive pressure, and we can't afford to hire the best people.

Every engineer gets paid about the same regardless of skill so the best people have an incentive to go elsewhere.

Also only 4 companies can compete in the aerospace sector Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, and Northrup. We're all frenamies. We compete and work together often on the same project. The government won't let any of us go under bc it would reduce competition. So there is a four player oligopoly where the players take turns getting contracts. No real competive pressure.

What are you talking about?

why did that rockerfeller guy die then

Maybe multiple factions control different technologies
Or he already has a new body