Experienced heroines:
Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142197940/#142215679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO
NO!

Hell no.

Just because she had a boyfriend doesn't mean that they fucked. Author is a pussy for backpedaling.

Did the author backpedal in this case?

And you think the otaku would listen?

I'll say yes, as I don't want to be spending a whole night on a 'training arc'.

But it was just a boyfriend, how is that much different from nagi and the mc

You want someone to taste test for you first?

wait.. what did i miss?

I don't want to spend too much time telling them what to do and how to go about it to be honest.

As long as it's a good character, I don't care about her value as a waifu.

>you will never be as autistic as japs
Fucking nuclear inbreds.

The author had a stroke. Even assuming she did change the story from her original intention, I don't blame her for not wanting to deal with that sort of reaction in future.

It's sort of like idol scandals in Japan. While I think it's retarded to get so mad over something like that, on the other hand you sort of knowingly make a living pandering to nerds.You know the rule of the game, if you break it, it's your own fault.

Yes. Purityfags may whine all they want but there is an untapped market in Japan somewhere for Experienced heroines just waiting to be explored like her pussy.

These kinda shitstorms are always funny.

12 years, and she's still not yet forgiven.

Yes only if it's with the main hero. I'm a sucker for good ending stories.

Of course not.

Cucks get out please.

I thought the new thing for purity obsessed otaku was "she was a slut but she's now pure for me and me alone."

This kind of thing is just pathetic.

How do you like, being NTR'd?

This word has completely forsaken its meaning here, hasn't it?

Otaku themselves are pathetic human beings after all.

Just like your life.

Blushing virgins are yesterday's news. Give me a waifu who knows what she wants and how to get it.

>b-but muh unboxing
There is literally no quality difference between new and open-box/refurbished.

Wait, they backpeddeled? What did they do, exactly?

No, you are just unfamiliar with the other meanings of it.

>wanting 3d in your 2d
Normies get out.

Please explain.
If, for example, a girl slept with another man.
Then, some time after, she slept with me: would that be NTR?

Originally it was going to be about how Nagi had tasted and loved the feeling of being cummed inside by the cock of someone other than Jin's that happened a long time ago, but the story became about how Nagi just worked with some dude and Jin's ancestor.

Originally there was going to be a gangbang scene and ahegao and all that jazz.

Depends on the series. Take pic related for example. Even if you don't consider the OVA only rape canon, she did work as a dancer for some S&M show and straight up says she fucked dykes in prison. Given the setting and her character, it would be pretty hard to believe that she's a pure virgin.

I see feminist propaganda is strong on Sup Forums.

Why do you think virginity is so highly regarded in the whole of human history?

Because autism

Of course.

Kannagi was shit before it happened though, I honestly never saw what made people suddenly hate it when the series was already trash.

Was male virginity highly regarded in history?

If the scenario could invoke jealousy or sympathy towards you then yes.

What about that one otaku who also destroyed the oreimo LNs because kuroneko originally won?

Only female

So it no longer means anything then

Damn, my time machine is useless now.

>12 years

Explain.

Kanami is a virgin and will likely remain as one for the rest of her life.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142197940/#142215679

This also lead to Elf's downfall.

Speaking of backpedaling authors, reminds me of this. I always see people talking about how she was raped in the original LN, but said LN doesn't even seem to exist. I know in the manga version she just gets stripped and molested since the guy doesn't have a dick. Can anyone confirm?

The villain being an eunnuch eas the author's backpedalling after the initial reaction.

Why couldn't the villain just fistfuck her or something?

It's not like you have to use a dick to rape "properly".

Godamnit. I would have liked to watch a series just because of that. All authors are pussies.

I don't have a problem with a heroine having a dick inside her.

What I have beef with is for a heroine to suddenly be weak. Now that shit always triggers me. Like fucking enraged with urges to kick her in the pussy.

Only if the story is actually doing something significant with it. See: Bitter Virgin.

>Long story short, the company tries to survive afterwards by making NTR games because all their original fanbase boycotting them, but they can't keep up and finally closing for business in October 2015.

Jesus.

>people lost their livelihood because a fictional girl had sex with some other guy already

>You know the rule of the game, if you break it, it's your own fault.

Fuck that shit, the otaku nerds should learn to deal with the shit they get in fiction.
It's no one's fault there was a backlash at these sort of things other than the absurd obsession people have over characters and demand things go their way and not the author's

Well considering that usual demographic for LN's, what did they expect.

Though I wish a popular LN had the balls to go full Wolf Guy without backpedaling.

Its a manga you stupid fuck

Otakus don't watch anime/idols to relate. They do it to escape. If it gets too real it hits close to stuff they don't want to think about while enjoying so they get mad.

Are all the girls in the game are not virgins?

Fans have the right to complain about fiction, creators have the right to ignore complaints.

>a business that sells stories went bankrupt because people didn't like their stories
Wow, surprise.

I understand the circumstances but as an anime director it is not your responsibility to cater to the lowest of Otaku over your own vision.

There are of course anime aimed directly at Otaku, VN and LN adaptations, Harems, ect.

I agree

Yes. Have you ever slept with a virgin? Probably not but it's nowhere near as fun as being with someone who knows what they're doing.

So be it, the fans know what they want. It's nice seeing an effective boycott from a conscious audience.

If an entire company baiting their targeted market to buy something that they didn't like, they deserve to be thrown out from the business.

>Are all the girls in the game are not virgins?

5 of 9 heroines are not virgin, which includes 3 teachers, 1 street musician, and the infamous childhood friend main heroine herself. 4 virgins including 3 underclassmen, and 1 student council president.

But what about the flipside, surely a characters virginity has absolutely nothing to do with most stories in existence.

>japan likes ecchi harems
>japan hates sluts

explain this.

Meant to reply to . But that doesn't take away from anything I said you retard. No need to sperg out like an autist.

>If an entire company baiting their targeted market to buy something that they didn't like, they deserve to be thrown out from the business.
Just because a character isn't a virgin doesn't make it not vanilla. Unless the character's virginity was explicitly used as a marketing point your argument is moot.

Why Guile?

You must be new, lurk for 2 years before posting.

Except when they're a potential romantic interest. Men are hardwired to want virgins so they know that she is bearing their offspring and not someone else's. So a non-virgin heroine has a negative effect on a male audience, no matter how "rational" and "progressive" people try to deny it.

Another completely unrelated point.

>I have no arguments

Heroines with experience are the best.

Who cares other than the pathetic virgins who are autistic enough to think 2D is anything other than escapism.

Purity fags are scum.

Is this really how people think/not an idea mostly held by virgins? Surely anyone with an ounce of rational thought can put themselves past it.

Anime is a product. While there is room for artistic expression, a director should absolutely be concerned with selling their product. Knowingly stepping on your audience's toes is just foolish.
>There are of course anime aimed directly at Otaku, VN and LN adaptations, Harems, ect.
Yes and those are the series that get this sort of reaction. Just look at the examples given in this thread,it's all otaku shit.

No, you're retarded. If you want to get basic about it, males prefer females that are pregnant because it shows they are fertile. Same reason why dudes have boners for futa - a penis is a challenge and just makes you want to fuck the girl harder.

Only a beta bitch would want a virgin girl. She might be barren for all you know.

I think, in this context, "experience" means turboslut with hundreds of men's experience.

Fuck off with your dumbass evopsych bullshit.

I mean if you're going to compare those sorts of extremes these arguments are pretty pointless.

So let me get this straight
>Sluts are for quickies
>Virgins are for marrying

I think that the author should be able to do whatever the fuck he/she wants withouth fans sperging out.
So yes.

>Implying Kana Kana isn't a virgin
She lost his ticket to the cock train when Messa died

>just makes you want to fuck the girl harder
Joke's on you, I want to be on the receiving end

It's fine if they're a widow, otherwise no.

And would you rather be banged by a futa virgin who immediately blows their load or an experience futa who can spend their time ravaging and pleasing you like you want?

No, used goods goes into the trash bin.

Female virgin preference is a cultural universalis, meaning practically all human cultures value female virginity (yet very
few value male virginity).
This suggest underlying biological benefits in doing so, which is preventing paternity fraud. DNA tests have only existed for a few decades remember?
Besides, overwhelming evidence suggests pre-martial sex partners significantly increase divorce rate, not to mention STDs.
So female virgins>>>>female non-virgins, this is an undeniable fact.
Male virginity is worthless and in fact demonstrates low value, because females don't suffer from paternity fraud.

> be able to do whatever the fuck he/she wants withouth fans sperging out.

An incredibly stupid statement, thanks for your input.

Explain to me how your scenario would ever play out in a reasonable way. Authors are completely free to write whatever the fuck they want, people are free to buy whatever the fuck they want. You are well within your right as an author to piss off your fanbase, but you can't complain when they get pissed off and stop buying your shit.

You are advocating for a loss in consumer rights, not an increase in author rights.

Alright, I can certainly see why historically this may have had some value but there's really no excuse for why it's still a thing. Preventing paternity fraud is good and all but as pointed out surely being proven fertile and able to have kids would have also been a large evolutionary advantage.

No idea, 2ch shit from 2004.

>Just because a character isn't a virgin doesn't make it not vanilla

All their previous main heroine in the series are a virgin. Sakuragi Mai from Doukyuusei(Innocent School Madonna), Narusawa Yui from Doukyuusei 2(Innocent non-blood-related sister), Mizuho Yuki from Kakyuusei (popular and kind classmate that MC knows since he first enter school, that has no idea about sex) are all pure virgin girls. There is no reason to break the tradition of innocent heroines by making a heroine, that has a CG where she's being happily groped by her boyfriend in front of the MC in the middle of public park, the main heroine.

Consider this, the previous games has more non-virgin heroines, and most of the heroines can, and will, be stolen by MC's rival if not pursued, including the innocent main heroines themselves, but nobody gives a shit about it. Even the first game has a childhood friend route that has a route similar to Tamaki: she already has a boyfriend, the MC acts as her rebound guy, and she's not a virgin. But nobody gives a shit about her because she's not the main heroine, not the face of the game.

(And there's the fact that the first game's childhood friend's boyfriend is an asshole that abuses her, whereas Kakyuusei 2's childhood friend's boyfriend is an okay guy that only breaks up with her after she's going on dates with the MC repeatedly. Or the fact that the market's expectation from a childhood friend heroine changes after ToHeart. There are even a whole fucking essay just to discuss Tamaki's virginity scandal. Shit's crazy.)

I agree.

>You are well within your right as an author to piss off your fanbase, but you can't complain when they get pissed off and stop buying your shit
Exactly

I should add that female virgin preference varies by people though.
Alpha males can pursue pump and dump strategies, meaning they fuck and they leave the women (like most blacks). In this case virginity is not very valuable because even if the children wasn't the male's, there is no loss.

On the other hand, the beta strategy relies on long term commitment, and intensive resource commitment to the partner and children. Finding the children you laboured 18 years to raise is someone else's is devastating from an evolutionary perspective. Thus, betas more strongly despise non-virgins. In East Asia where beta strategies are dominant, virginity is consequently extremely valued. In China there are surgeries to fake hymens.

Anyways, virgin preference is certainly rational.

Why not both, at once?

That's all pretty fucking wild, I can see how there's some reasonable expectation of repetition but the childhood friend route from the first game, and the end result for the other characters if not pursued, does actually have this situation so it's not even like it's totally out of the blue. You have a link to that essay? I'd love to read about this.

It is a tradeoff, as I listed in this post.
Betas probably don't care about female fertility, since they commit so much resources in assisting the female (so no malnutrition etc).

Alphas do like the proven fertility factor, since the female will likely be left on her own.

As a side note, most modern infertility are caused by STDs and old age. So previous children is probably not a plus.

Always an option but not the point we're discussing, this is more of a one or the other situation.