Tfw you will never have a normal penis because your amerimutt (((christian))) parents decided to have part of your dick...

>tfw you will never have a normal penis because your amerimutt (((christian))) parents decided to have part of your dick cut off to appease their Jewish gods.

Circumcision is old covenant and isn't required anymore. Sorry to deliver the news but your parents are shabbos goys.

I know.

Then blame the kikes not us.

Dont feel to bad. Were all with you (mutts anyway)
Also, be happy that you can stand the sound of velcro(or similar sounds), it sends chills throughout my body and make me cringe terribly, nothing else causes me to do that.
Almost as if i experienced a traumatic event where i was strapped down..

show your flag australia

>what is Foregen

I blame both.
Fuck you faggot.

I'm a Christian and I've never been circumsized, nor has any of my family members. What sect were/ are they?

>I blame both
well we're are obviously aren't at fault so I don't understand why you'd do that. It's like you're trying to compensate and divert the blame from (((someone else))) on to us.

It's christians fault for falling for (((their))) lies

Everyone in the west has lol. Singling out Christians reeks of Jewish tricks.

For us Jews it isn't even a sacrament. Anyone claiming it's required in Jewishness is making a No True Scotsman argument.

Well if the old testament is still valid for you then circumcision must be. I've never heard this being said anywhere else. Every Jew I've seen or heard of has no cock skin.

It's an almost universally observed custom among Jews, but to be Jewish you only have to be born to a Jewish mother, according to Halakha.

I think it's said in the New Testament somewhere that Christians aren't required to do that. So you goyt screwd.

I know it's a universal Jewish custom that's my point. I'm not talking about technicality.

Yep it's almost universal, though some Jews (mostly in Europe and progressive areas of Israel and the US) are questioning it nowadays.

The practice is encouraged because the removed foreskin is sold as a commodity on the market.

>In an article for The Tyee, Dr. Paul Tinari estimated that a single male foreskin can be worth upwards of $100,000. He argued that men who are circumcised have a right to the revenue made off the resale of their foreskins (just as someone who sells their hair for wigs would, for example).

And the goyim willingly pay for the surgery (lmao). Its hard sometimes, to not admire or begrudge the brilliance of jewry.

The apostles and elders met to consider this question. After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.” Acts 6-11

Acts 15:6-11

Yes I agree, although it's like saying some Christians believe that the second coming has already happened. The number is so small that the Jews arguing against it might as well not be counted it's almost as if it's token.

restore, amigo. es muy bueno. why'd you have to go bringing up dick skins now i need somebody to beat up my face with them. no worries. i dont need creams. only yours wink wink. if anybody ever tries to get between me and and an uncut person i will scratch out their eyes. let me smell you

It won't be normal but look up TLC tugger.
I'm currently restoring, i'm not going to pretend I wasn't cut and go full anteater but I am stretching the skin enough to keep from giving me a turkey neck that is according to the medical field (((normal))).

Tricking parents into circumcising their children is enough reason in and of it's self to build the gas chambers.
Forget the niggers, gas the kikes.

We'll that was a silly thing for them to do, I mean listen to Dr. Rosenbaum and cut your dick. Both things were dumb.

Try to see light side of the matter. Your parents didn't put you on hormon blockers and have your balls cut off at the age of 14. Considering the world we live in, you're doing just fine.

answer faggot

They weren't religious I guarantee it, they jumped on the cut off the childs dick bandwagon.

The jews circumcised all the americans to hide in plain sight because the Europeans used circumcision to find the jews.

Hopefully the number will increase as more people wise up

I doubt that it will. But if it does i'll eat my hat.

I pass out fliers and paste stickers in the maternity ward at the hospital that I'm a guard at.
Gas the kikes end circumcision.
Love they fellow man. Except subversive fucks.

The old testament is in effect but times have to be kept in mind.

There is no scripture demanding all Jews circumcise, it was simply a practice that was done to men - not boys - men to show devotion to God.

BAAAAAASED AS FUCK

you can restore, pic related but not me

No you cant.

Gas that degenerate.

Thanks user. Mine isn't as botched as many that i've seen but circumcision can kill, circumcision can end you up like me with almost no sexual sense whatsoever. almost my entire penis is gone. I discovered foreskin restoration and it's the single greatest thing in my life. my erections used to get killed because the skin was too tight and there wasn't enough room. it's killed more relationships than I care to count, they thought my penis would get hard then reach a point where it couldn't go further and basically give up, very frustrating.
They couldn't understand the jude ruined me. Now I will ruin the jude.

>fascist meme flag
>says God is jewish
found the stormfront

>that feel when I didn't perpetuate that genital mutilation into my son.

I hate Americans

This is bullshit, restoration has helped me more than I can even thank the inventor of the TLC tugger thing.
I would literally suck his dick and I'm not even gay.
This man is a saint. He saved my relationship with the best woman I've ever met. I'm glad things came together how they did and I found out what was wrong when I met her.

you can stretch the skin and de-kerinatize the glans of the penis, but you can't get back the nerves. Still makes a big difference.

The old testament is old covenant and isn't law anymore, and yes there is scripture saying you must get circumcised in the old testament. The reason why so many Christians are getting their cock skin cut is because of manipulation. He said his parents were christian so I don't see how this applies anyways?

To OP I recommend considering getting reconstructive surgery or just using lube, feel bad for you guys.

not with that attitude

is it the piercings? hes just one of the first to restore, so...

i honestly forget canada exists most of the time

>tfw have a natural unmutilated penis
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GOYIM

I thank my parents for cutting my foreskin. Why would anyone want their dick smelling like toenails? I don't get the Sup Forums obsession of keeping your dirty dick

your judgement day is coming

Well said, its what i meant by post. The restoration is purely aesthetic. The actual foreskin can never be regenerated. Damaged nerves can sometimes regain feeling. But once theyre gone, theyre gone.

There it is

What is water. What is washing.

>how you guys chose to speak about the restoration pics
dont piss me off. dont sprinkle your cancer inside rare and few based threads we have
>AHAHA! SOLUTIONS! THAT WE "JEWS" USED TO DO TO FIT IN BETTER! NOW WE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO IN A NEW STYLE AND MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR IT

>smelling like toenails

a slight smegma buildup smells amazing

This should be reason enough to gas the fucking kikes.

No its not lol, also I am literally less Jewish than your nation.

this

lol cripplecock

>my nation

not me you kike.
>execute the neanderthals

depends on where you are starting from, i was a ci4 (so i had some real foreskin tissue and my frenulm) so all ill really be missing by the end is the rigger band and i guess lost time. Better than nothing at least, no reason not too.

Hahaha nigger nope, my dick is 100% uncut and zero phimosis.
Tfw when I’ve fucked Jewish whores whom love the fact my dick is intact lol.

How is the progress so far? Is it worth it?

That device always did look silly to me. I prefer the TLC-X with accompanying spacers.