Just

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/930783157733019649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy...Yawn

We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.

YAWWN

You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

when will this bullshit stops

>Quantum
Why can't nice things last?

I fucking hate nu-Mozilla but I still don't fucking trust Google enough to use Chrome

chrome keylogs everything you write while you've got it open, even if its minimized. i still use it cuz i have nothing to fear

>0.02 shekels have been added to your account.

I used chrome for about a day before the paranoia got to my head.

be brave

FUCK

So don't donate then?

>not using IE1.0

there are other browsers you know

Outsider detected.

But user, why aren't you using Brave?

>not using Netscape Navigator

Yeah, and they all suck.

>tfw new cuckdate broke 4chanx
what's the best browser to browse with

Internet Explorer :^)

So triggered...

seriously thinking of going with a Linux os

Didn't they endorse antifa?

Chrome is open source, there's no keylogger, it would have been found a long time ago.

Can anyone even shill harder then this???
Jesus Christ, get a real job.

This

I use Waterfox. Combined with Firejail, I see no reason not to.

I thought the sunglasses were tits. I need to get laid.

The reason society is failing is precisely because we're not letting nature take its course. This is just another symptom. As if white men have dictated how society works since before they even knew what they were doing, for fucks sake. You can't go against nature or it all falls down.

Because Brave doesn't have DNSSEC/TLSA Validator. Brave doesn't have Self-Destructing Cookies. Brave doesn't have Random Agent Spoofer. Brave doesn't let me fuck around with about:config. Brave doesn't use Ublock Origin. Brave doesn't have Flash Control (which controls HTML5, too).

I suggest pale moon. It started as a firefox fork, but has become it's own project, and is a much better and usable browser.

>updating FF
you did this to yourself

heres how to get the best browser
>Download 1 year old firefox
>disable updates
>turn of all tracking
>do all privacy tweaks found here privacytools.io/
>Add all addons listed above (if your on pol i assume you already have them)
>set homepage to something other than mozila shit

When enough of you leafs change your legal status to female.

>you did this to yourself
>tfw left auto updates on like a retard
thanks for the help southern kang

Wait so what the fuck are they talking about when they say "misinformation"?

Use Brave.

>wtf I love rich jewish bankers now!

The absolute state of lefties.

Some day I'll get pale moon to work with 4chanx and captcha
Some day, but not today

It's great on mobile, but way too limited on desktop.

Join the club

>what the fuck are they talking about when they say "misinformation"?
people saying that woman arnt being oppressed online

ok. you faggots really need to go. party's over.

Pale Moon fag reporting in. Fuck Mozilla

Sup Forums is making a Browser called netrunner. As far as I can tell from the thread they're still sorting shit out

I dunno, might want to do something about world hunger, or something else that matters
Not (you) again

Yandex doesn't

>web browsers are operating system kernels

>'we can do it'
>'but we need your money first'

Really empowering wimmins

chromium is, not chrome, who knows what else they've added into it

Sup Forums needs to make it's own browser.

It would probably end up being incredible

having a penis you don't want to chop off

I prefer waterfox, as it isn't run by a fucking furry that arbitrarily bans certain add-ons by default (you can circumvent this by fucking with the about:config, but the fact that he does this at all is an issue to me).

>downloading and installing software from a completely anonymous user you'll never be able to interact with again on a chinese comic book website
what could go wrong?

>can you chip in $3
>$5 is selected
The nose knows

Pic related

So what's the best firefox alternative? That's actually maintained and gets security fixes?

I don't give a shit about their political opinion as long as it doesn't matter to how the software is used, but honestly firefox is getting slower over time, evemn with fresh reinstalls. Browsing the web in 2017 with a high end gaming computer is slower than my old shit computer a few years back.

Depends on what you want out of a browser. I use Waterfox, as it is currently using the ESR of FF, but pries privacy-raping features out with a crowbar. Dude is working on making it a legit fork, so you can use the add-ons AND the extensions even when the current ESR expires, which is good, because their web extension infrastructure isn't good to go for all add-ons yet (meaning if you use something like DNSSEC/TLSA Validator, you are shit outta luck when FF's current ESR expires).

*I already have Brave, use it for my email tab but I don't think it's ready for general use.

nightly is fine if you don't mind it updating itself everyday. you can turn off the telemetry shit it enables by default.

if not wait for waterfox to get the update to 57, then it should be fast

UH IM SO SLEEPY EVERYONE GO TO BED
RIGHT
NOW!

NoScript isn't good to go yet, so FF57 and up are automatically shit-tier.

brave isn't ready yet
I need extensions yesterday

I'm honestly considering using Microsoft Internet Explorer instead.

If anyone is going to spy on me it better be the company that is financing the chemical castration of Sub-Saharans.

>much better
Palemoon has a lot of problems and it's basically a linux'd version of firefox thats incompatible with most of the shit people use firefox over chrome for in the first place.

I still stick with it because I'm savvy, but most people aren't and I wouldn't say it's a strong recommendation for new people. Stick with Waterfox.

>tfw I unironically use Edge

umatrix is functionally equivalent and faster. you just need to set it to block javascript globally then import your whitelist from noscript

I see, thanks.

NoScript is an absolute must. Disabling everything and allowing only what you need is baseline security.

>twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/930783157733019649

>He doesn't use Netscape.

I've tried Umatrix. It's a clusterfuck to use in comparison to NoScript. Although I imagine once you finally set everything up the way you need to, it's actually more convenient, I don't want to spend the time doing it.

see
make sure the script box in pic related is red on the first row, to globally block scripts, then just import your whitelist from noscript

just fork the code and keep a close eye on any fishy shit mozilla tries to put in, like fingerprinting users or sending back a list of bookmarks

the good part is firefox is open source and can still be audited

you literally have to perform one click to make it behave exactly like noscript, see

Doesn't work on palemoon.

Yes asking for $3, but $5 is pre-selected.

use waterfox instead

speaking of google, datamining, and botnets, just got pic related a minute ago, first time I've typed "comic book" I can remember
I use swiftkey (which is now microsoft's data mining app) and clover installed from f-droid, is the botnet so baked into android they know every single thing I do anyway?

Can you blacklist certain scripts, so that they don't even show up? For example, literally every google script is listed as "Untrusted" in NoScript, so it doesn't even pop up on the list.

Wait is Microsoft /our tech company/

Waterfox is just Firefox with privacy tweaks.

Even if you go for f-droid, it depends on what apps you use. Got youtube on your android? Congrats, there is no reason to use anything else but stock android. Only exception I can think of is Copperhead, but that OS isn't available for many phones.

I would get rid of Swiftkey, and I would make your stock messaging app Signal, at minimum.

Use netcat faggot

Not anymore. It's become a full-fledged fork so that you can continue to use add-ons AND web extensions, whereas FF is getting rid of all add-ons as of 57.

Sweetie

Wew, it's true the left can't meme for shit

as long as your blocking scripts globally (or by umatrix terms, through the "all" row) nothing except your whitelist will run. you can explicity blacklist sites by adding an entry like "(website) script deny" in pic related, but that would just be redundant

which is what i'm assuming you're using pale moon for, then why not just switchover

>running the windows 10 (8?) botnet

>"(website) script deny"

meant to say "(website) script block"

My all in one dell has been in storage for a year still having microsft7. I guess Im done with Mozilla/firefox. Used to like it back in the day, before 2010. I swear i still miss microsoft XP. Id still use it on my modern computers if i could. Not using 10. Fk em!

Windows XP is a hole-ridden shit hole. Unless you're a PC gaymer, there's no reason for you not to switch to Linux Mint. It's literally the direction W7 should have gone.

noscript and cys addons stopped working so Mozilla is dead to me

So what isthe best alternativebrowser to the like of chrome/firefox?

I used to love navigator back in the day. Freakn dial up sucked so bad!!!

>We all know it's people riding off of the back of colonialism and corporate domination that rule our society, exerting power through problematic privilege.
>You really its some consortium of Jews? Nutters need to get a job
These are one and the same

Waterfox, my man. If you use Linux, you can even add Waterfox to your list of repositories, so it downloads the same way Firefox does.

>Waterfox
i'll check it out

Designed or configured by Furie!
Orbiting around venus!!!

>So what's the best firefox alternative?
Pale Moon

you fucking dotard.

>not browsing the interwebz from your terminal

holy shit casual