Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion

Let's start with someone who did everything right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbigDSZiNQc
youtube.com/watch?v=C1-7p2moVfE
youtube.com/watch?v=7NApul7H-pQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_Evil_(aircraft)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops, wrong picture

Let's start with best girl instead.

You meant Kyubey right?

Die, incubator.

What's the matter, someone forgot to ask to read the fine print and now is all butthurt she has to lie in the bed she made?

Homura grows up to be a well adjusted adult, totally not a dyke

If she truly did everything right, she should have ended Madoka's existence to spare herself and the other girls from much suffering. Even after Homura "usurped" her, Madoka continues to manipulate her and is in full control of the situation. He's laughing on the sidelines because she barely even needs to torment Homura anymore; Homura is doing it to herself. Of course, Homura is completely unaware of this because Madoka mind-raped her into being her slave, so Homura cannot possibly consider the fact that Madoka is the real devil. Madoka's brainwashing is so absolute, that even if Homura were to realize the truth, she would still choose to be Madoka's pawn rather than oppose her. That's how much Madoka has twisted this poor girl's mind. Madoka took Homura's love, abused it for selfish gain, and trampled it into the dirt.

EMP Homura does things to my dick.

EMP? Don't you mean "emp"?

>she

Kyubey is the enemy.

This movie got real stupid around the halfway mark

>she
Well yeah Kyubey only contracts girls.
Explain how?

Only thing I didn't like was Sayaka and Kyouko, that felt unnatural.

While I agree she did do most things right, she made a big mistake by not ending this horrible girls existance. The devil just had too big a heart to give this disgusting child what she deserved, I suppose. Lets just hope this one slip up does not come back to haunt her.

Oh just fuck off, Madoka is a nice girl and you should stop soiling her good name. Nothing like this worthless thing.

depends on how you look at it.

Not a girl.

Nagisa did everything right.

I can unironically say that Rebellion made a good guy turning evil a thing in fiction again.

Fucking fantastic heel turn by Homura. Feels like she was just done with all that shit.

Useless cheese loli

She look like she ready to go balls deep

She kidnapped Madoka and altered her memories to keep her in her universe-wide rape dungeon. I guess she is ready.

Nagisa is pointless.

Homura is getting married!

Why did watching this movie give me the same feeling I had when I finished Mass Effect 3?

Thanks for the spoiler you butt head

Pre-Rebellion Homura a best.
Rebellion Homura a shit.

Isn't that the guy that married Yunocchi and sometime later Chino?

>you will never get to see Madoka do her job as the law of cycles with Sayaka and Bebe acting as her grim reaper-esque assistants
fuck this gay earth

Who is this man?

Be nice to her.

Rebellion as a whole was character derailment at its finest.

This was the definition of a rollercoaster. It constantly alternated between everything looking good and looking grim and then fucking imploded in the end

Nagisa a cute.

What the fuck are you reading a thread about a 2012 movie you haven't seen for if you are afraid of spoilets?

SPOILER Kaworu is the seventeenth angel

Spike dies in the end

Rebellion spoiler: Kyouko goes to school

Rebellion spoiler:
The last five minutes of the movie ruined it

>don't eat my head ok

Good morning, everyone! I slept well.

MadoHomu 4ever!

>totally not a dyke
Impossible!

>she should have ended Madoka's existence
Homura can't, because Madoka is the concept of 'Law of Cycles' and Madoka does not have physical characteristics. I assume animation just makes visible in order to explain simply. Also, fuck off.

Electromagnetic Pulse?

You are a friend.

Do you love the villain?

This thread smells of cheese. You should be kept in the refrigerator.

Exactly!

I wanna be kidnapped by Homuhomu.

Are you an African American? Do you love jazz music?
youtube.com/watch?v=bbigDSZiNQc
youtube.com/watch?v=C1-7p2moVfE
youtube.com/watch?v=7NApul7H-pQ

Is "Kyoko" going to marry "Sayaka"?

"Madoka" would not be happy that "she" could work with "Nagisa".

Fuck off.

I don't mind character development but I don't want to see contradictions between their words and deeds.

No.

LOL

yes but what's with the quotation marks?

This was the first anime I ever watched after attempting to give the medium a shot. Believe it or not I had no clue this happened and was shocked when I actually had it spoiled for me

I can't answer the question. I do not want to get banned.

>finally eating cheese
>Nagisa isn't even there
The greatest tragedy

Why the hate for third best girl?

Qb is not so much a villain, he rather is a necessary evil as it were.

>that bulge

She only has one place on any list and that is absolute worst. Unless you are talking a list of best bullies and being worthless self serving and mean then when is number one on those lists. This girl is really terrible. Fuck her.

Now you're just trying to upset apple.

Did anyone eat Nagisa as a cheese? She is going to turn into a poop! I feel the most happiness now.

At least QB ignored the witch of Kriemhild Gretchen. You remember his words. QB is a Utilitarian for the universe. He won't necessarily side with human beings. Moreover, do you believe QB's explanation? We don't even know how to get the energy by phase transition from hope to despair. Do you think how QB can prolong the life of the universe? QB, only their species, might wants to flourish as part of a rich culture of rights in the universe.
>a necessary evil
I hate the plane, the name and the meaning.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_Evil_(aircraft)

There really is nothing to go off of besides his explanation, with the Law of Cycles "broken" at the end of Rebellion, whose to say how energy is harnessed now. Everyone fights for their own to flourish over others, that's not a unique trait. And disliking the based B-29, c'mon we(americunts) won because of that beautiful aircraft.

>There really is nothing to go off of besides his explanation
But we do not know what QB uses the energy for. He might be only bent feathering their nests.
Also, Law of Cycles is still functioning.
>americunts
At least I'm glad you are not blind to your own faults.

Huh?

Hi there. How are you doing?

>Who is this man?
A man who treats Homura well and who she has fallen in love with and wants to spend the rest of her life with. I met him, and he is certainly a decent fellow and I couldn't be any happier for the two of them.

Are you a refugee from /jp/?

I am a Japanese tripfag.

I don't know why apple likes this heartless girl in the first place, but I really don't wish to upset him. I personally just really can't stand her. Every time I see this disgusting thing my blood just starts to boil and I can't deal with it. She is just so horrible and mean and I can't believe she just gets away with it. Seriously, I hope she gets whats coming to her one of these days. The devil is far too kind hearted and didn't do what needed to be done and made Kyoko not exist anymore when she recreated the universe.

Why is she mean again?
I though she beat up Sayaka once and that was pretty much it

It's still functional, but it did change fundamentally when Homura became more or less the devil. Also the energy I believe was being used to reverse entropy, however that works. Wouldn't surprise me if Qb and his species used it for their own end, it's only logical ensure your own survival.
>At least I'm glad you are not blind to your own faults.
It would be reckless to overlook our shortcomings.

Other characters have much less redeeming qualities than kyouko, sides, she a cute.

just finished marathoning the series and Rebellion
what the fuck do I do now

The damage she has caused Sayaka goes far beyond that little bit of bullying at first. Kyoko starts being a little nice to her, but that's just because she realized Sayaka is easy and she wanted to get into her pants. She clearly doesn't value Sayaka as a person. When Sayaka denied her stolen apple for moral reasons, instead of respecting that, Kyoko became infuriated and attacked her. This is a common thing for abusers to do and try to convince their victims that they are in the wrong. Looks like it worked too, because Sayaka is the one apologizing later in spite of never doing anything wrong.

Kyoko is a little nice in rebellion because Homura tries to make her a nicer person to fit the fantasy of the labyrinth, but Kyoko quickly goes back to her old ways as soon as she gets the chance.

She is not a good girl, she is mean and only has hate in her heart.

E M E R G E N C Y PAGE 10 BUMP

It's all totally true. Someone needs to apprehend this dangerous girl.

Go fuck yourself.

Perhaps you're being a bit too critical over someone who may lack some empathy towards Sayaka at first, but I doubt her actions were out of ill will after Homura told her to back off.

Rebellion is just otaku-pandering cash-grab shit.
No need to get angry about shitty story.

Is this like I felt like I was watching the magical-girl anime equivalent of Mass Effect 3?

Do not worry my friend. I shall apprehend Kyouko and have some fun with her.

I wonder who's the bride and who's the groom.

>the buldge

Don't worry.
Thats just squap.

Stop being obnoxious and doing this everyday.

Daily reminder that Mami a pedo

It's so that Mami can anally rape Nagisa every night.

It's not a bulge. It's just an illusion from Nagisa's hair. If you look a bit ot the right you can see the other edge of the panties.

No Mami isn't.

getting old, anons.

Mami deserves to be happy. The cheese loli is useless otherwise

Where are they looking at?

At our shitposts. Mami has her lewd face on and is teasing us probably.

Is Homura flat in the canon?

Yes.

Good.

no

Wtf. This is blasphemy.

Homura is nothing like Mami or even Kyouko for that matter. Worry not about Homura's chest for it is small.

But it's not completely flat.

Rip Homu.

>lonely, self-loathing office lady by day
>lonely, self-loathing usurper of the universe by night
work-life balance is hard.

Homu looks good with what she has.

You look for "madoka concept movie 2016” and watch that
Then we wait together

wraith arc manga. and if you're really bored some of the other spinoff mangas

>place her soulgem onthe chest
>soulgem stands stable
hmm...

>shitpost in Madoka threads
>try to speculate on the sequel
>read lewd doujins
>start saving fan art
Pick any.

Do they have to be lewd? Homura Tamura was great.

>someone who did everything right.

Don't you have any lewd pictures of Kyoko?