>3 sluts steal kisses from him
>he still only carries the rat around the world

Source please? image search gives me nothing unfortunately

Whose the artist?

Let the shitstorm commence

Fuck off

Never ever

Press F to pay respects ;_;

Greetings and salutations to you too, user. A tip of the hat as well.

Akame ga Kill. Wave x Kurome.

Was it rape?
Poor Vegeta

Drag

u fucker

Good taste user

>tumblr tumblr tumblr

What's this from?
Yes, I tried GIS, iqdb, saucenao, tineye and hash checking in the archive

Only the best of couples have a "special feeling" meme associated with them.

>the worst girl wins
>every time

it's not fair

WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE LITERALLY EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS BOARD HOW DARE YOU ASK WHERE THE OP GOT HIS ANIME PICTURE FROM ON AN ANIME BOARD I'M GOING TO NOW SPEND 12 POSTS WHINING ABOUT HOW YOUR ON-TOPIC QUESTION DERAILED THE THREAD.

It's Akame ga Kill
The characters are Wave and Kurome
They recently became official in the manga

As much as I like her, that harem arc and ending was bullshit. Madarame ending alone would have made way more sense.

I don't get it

They're sexualizing a saint, meaning that Japan now deserves the Spanish Treatment.

Remember: it's not rape if they haven't converted to Catholocism yet.

>You will never go with your waifu to space on top of a giant green dragon.

Love it

My nigga.

The shitty Alex NTR is over and they finally got together?

Wait really? I thought Konosuba was typical never ending harem hijinks.

They got together just one volume ago.

>harem hijinks
I don't really know since I'm not a konosubafag but I don't remember who else besides Megumin was confirmed to have romantic feelings towards Kazama. And anime didn't really seem like it was a harem.

Does mutually having feelings for each other and confessing to one another count?

>implying Mine won't wake from the coma only to be all alone.

>implying Tatsumi won't just revive through Tyrant bullshit
The thing is basically Doomsday in the making.

I can't believe Isayama made it canon, the absolute madman. The tears of angry eremika shippers never stop coming and they won't stop coming and that's beautiful.

It does seem likely, but I could also see a bittersweet ending with Mine giving her respects to Tatsumi's grave while we get a look at how the Empire's healing post war

I didn't want to rename a filename that I was just going to delete after posting.

Did SnK turn into fujoshit?

It was always fujoshit, but to answer your question it's confirmed that Eren is gay and in love with Armin as stated by the author himself, and shown through a conversation between Eren and another character (trying to be vague for spoiler reasons) who's confirmed lesbian, in which she states "The way I feel about [spoilercharacter] is how you feel about Armin, huh...?" and then Eren says "...Yeah..."

>you will never be a talking motorcycle getting to feel a FLAT androgynous young girl's lithe, firm thighs pressed tightly against your cold exterior
>you will never feel her cute little butt press against through her pants as her warmth and sweat mix into the leather of your seat
>Kino will never wrap her hands around your hard, thick handlebars and twist them to make you go forward
Why am I so jealous of a fucking motorcycle?

>implying it wasn't already
What said.

Eren x Armin confirmed, the main character of a popular shounen series is a homo, Micucksa a cuck 5ever. other canon gay couples/characters too, like levi, kenny, hissy, uri, ymir, reiner, armin (confirmed bi), etc.

lotta homos

Fucking casual faggots. But I guess Oreimo is alright. This place might as well be a subreddit soon.

Nice head canons tumblrinas. If anything, guy is Asexual and would rather skullfuck a titan than touch another human sexually.

Not your pic, certainly not. That pairing is sitting in ambiguity.

Is there a source for Isayama confirming? Also chapter numbers? It's been years since I've read SnK and I want to believe this is true.

Because Kino is for transporting places?

Sorry I just pulling the leg of SnKfaggots, got tired of that general and wanted to spread some fanfic.

Aqua's always been a drinking buddy, and there's going recovering from seeing a girl puke rainbow as many times as he has. And Darkness's masochism was an instant turn off. Everyone else falls into the "not enough screen time" category time, so Megumin was the best and only option.

Thanks a lot ;_;

>Darkness's masochism was an instant turn off
I would say Kazuma has shit taste, but he disproves this by picking best girl.

At this point they are pretty much official

This makes me happy. For the characters and for the direction the novel took.

Quads confirm.

>asexual
Nice meme. That's why he touched Armin's ass, right?

The guy was bullshitting some of it but there's definitely something gay about Eren if he's spent this much time having Mikasa lust after his dick and he still thinks she's annoying and ignores her presence 99% of the time, and not in a "oblivious shounen mc" way, in a "god mikasa don't make it straight" kind of way.

It's true that Isayama, the author, has said some really suspicious things about Eren and Armin, the most infamous one being that apparently everyone in their universe thinks they are dating because of how touchy feely they are. They also like to sleep together and hold hands. Isayama said that in regards to Mikasa, rather than a lover or potential lover, Eren just sees her as an annoying mother. Eren and Armin even have a running gag in the fake volume previews that Isayama draws every volume that's like a cheesy jpop drama. Eren is crying while running and calling Armin on the phone with a bunch of cheesy, sappy, romantic song lyrics around him and his vision of Armin, and then there's Armin, who's crying while listening to Eren's message at a ramen shop. Sasha grabs his phone and throws it in his ramen. Mikasa makes her cuck face.

Armin and Eren also have basically an entire chapter (72-74, don't remember which exactly) that's Eren telling Armin he loves him. They blush at each other and Mikasa gets ignored. Her being the third wheel is even made a point in two panels showcasing her face.

The implications are there. And it is true that there are several canonically/implied gay characters in the series. The canonically gay ones are Ymir and Historia, Kenny and Uri, and Levi is implied to be gay and so is Eren at this point. Reiner, too. Zeke may or may not be considering he shares the same birthday as Reiner, which is known as Yaoi Day in Japan, but that's all we got. Aside from his daddy issues.

Depends on which timeline you're referring to.

Don't forget "Eren has an Armin complex", "Eren's true dream isn't to see the ocean, but to see Armin's smile when Armin gets to see it", "Eren feels empty. The only thing he's capable of feeling is anger. However, there are times when he feels happy. He can only feel happy and full when he's with Armin.", "Armin wishes to be by Eren and Mikasa's side forever. He loves them both so much.", "Armin wants to protect Eren. Right now in the story, his current role is to guide and protect Eren through these rough times, and to keep him from losing his grip. Armin must carry Eren and his burden, along with his own. It's an extremely tough life, but Armin will take care of Eren without even having to be asked. Armin is Eren's guardian angel, you could say." and the cherry on top:

>"Eren hasn't been entirely honest about his intentions. While he wants revenge, what he wants the most is Armin's safety."
>[interviewer] "So Eren would be willing to abandon humanity for Armin's safety?!"
>"That's correct."

All quotes from the latest guidebook. All stated by the author, Isayama, himself.

Jesus fuck, that's some serious sodomy right there.

Great taste anons.

>kissu

That ending was really satsifying

Get away, slut! He's taken!

Never

Today i will remind them

momo lovers and harem lovers killing each other
At the end Yui Wins Ritobowl

Please stop ripping material from a certain someoneĀ“s tumblr blog, make something original at least.