Are "Return of Kings" our guys?

Well pol? Are Return of Kings "our guys"?

returnofkings.com/about

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/kill-whitey
rooshv.com/what-is-neomasculinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neomasculinity

someone do makeapp of her

This

yes. Website is full of great advice.

fuck off roosh you irrelevant faggot

Yes, although their articles are all over the place in terms of quality, some are great but others are retarded as fuck, regardless they're most definitely /ourguys/ since their articles trigger the hell out of roasties

I've been reading their stuff for 4 years now and most of the stuff is great and has helped me a lot with life but 1 thing always gets me
They always praise Eastern European women as being the last precious conservative women in the world yet they go to EE countries and whore up the women and push American culture they end up being their own worst enemy and there's some buttmad French writer that's always with the "we waz Normans n SHIEEETT "

Nice

Roosh is based af.

Last month: "What I thought was a war against men is really a battle within a bigger war against white people."
rooshv.com/kill-whitey

figures coming from mudbreed 4/pol/

he's a sandnigger

it uses the word redpill incorrectly.
It's cleverly disguised bluepills because they do not name the jew

They're whiny fedoras who gave up after getting turned down by one girl. It's probably better that they're not in the gene pool.

He's a Persian you dumb fuck. He's also woke on JQ and pro-white, though he also recognizes he's nonwhite. He knows white society is best society

They absolutely name the jew, multiple times. Roosh himself has written multiple times on Culture of Critique and attacks by Jews on whiteness
>he's a legit based persian

don't get all uppity because I don't care about your mudbreed races.

Is he ready to self deport when the day comes?

kek is always going to be a thing whenever someone posts a pic of a grill

They're pretty great.

still would

>well pol?
>is X redpilled/white/degenerate/ourguy/?
>viral marketing
>no source, argument or context
>random image
Do not reply to shills. Sage or report all shills. Recognize proprietary shill phrases.

Brah your country is where people were deported.

>pick-up artists
>whining about getting rejected once

>traditionalists
>being called fedoras
Fuck off roastie

Yes. Even roosh, who is some kind of arab or pajeet or something, is fairly based and not anti-white.

no, they're even more retarded than stormfags

Do they trigger sjws? Then you have your answer

Superficially, I would say yes, but there is a subtle undercurrent of non-whiteness.

Persians are white you mong. Shiite is a by-product of spiritual aryan opposition to the semetic subhumans as Christianity is.

I would eat the corn out of Marian's shit !

just a bunch of chads trying to get laid chasing a pipe dream that ends with them in court. view of being a man is broken. degenerate. perverted. wasting life chasing poon instead of saving western civilization.

I heard a rumor that if you fed someone nothing but unbroken corn kernels then your body can’t digest and you’ll just poop out nothing but corn kernels. Well, some poop mixed with the corn until it gets pushed out but after a while it would just be corn. Is that the corn you’d eat?

It's a mix.

a lot of their material borders or is full-on MGTOW garbage. I can't look on the front page without seeing a recent article having something to do with women being whores and the like.

I always figured you can digest the corn it's just the outer shell won't break down if it's swallowed whole

Look man, if it's coming out of Marian's ass hell yeah I would eat it! You'd be fucking Queer not to.

Daryoosh is a Persian guy who loves to fuck and defile white woman, so you tell me.

there's a video of that on youtube

is it just me or does it seem like Sup Forums annexed all of gender politics this week?

incels, makeup, soyboys...

has Sup Forums finally fused with /r9k/ into their final form

When it comes to the alt-right Roosh V is like it's minister of culture. He has almost single-handedly galvanized the movement.

holy shit

I like the section on Neomasculinity.

What is it:
rooshv.com/what-is-neomasculinity

>some redpills about women
>promotion of race mixing / defiling white women
>promotion of degenerate hookups

Mixed bag.

yeah the EE woman contradiction is real. it is easy to go and be a sex tourist in EE because you automatically have status as a rich white westerner (same as in se asia) but these people go back to their home countries lose that status.
it is like an average Premier League footballer playing in the lower divisions and saying it's easier and more fun, more like old fashioned football because they score more goals and enjoy the game and are not getting beaten every week.

>malaysia
>white

i actually know her personally shes my classmate in de lasalle dasma back then when she not yet famous

probably she didnt even notice me since i am a irregular student with broken schedules

I love White women, but if I could have Marian, I'd be a very happy and satisfied man.

Roosh is a white-hating sandnigger. Fuck off shill.

>hurrr why are women so degenerate and whorish
>5 ways to fuck easy in Georgia

Rude

I really like Roosh. I read his pick up book and was almost going to go out and try to talk to a woman. Then i remember the time he was planning to come to Melbourne. The leftists started spreading an article he wrote which was a hypothetical think piece about rape. They then got the media to start reporting that he was some rape advocate and that he was going to form rape gangs in the streets. It was such an outrageous lie and I was completely shocked that the media would willingness spread such bullshit. Here I was just a regular guy who read his book, that was my only knowledge of him. I could have visited the meetup location out of curiosity and had my life destroyed because of this media bullshit. That was what red pilled me.

No, just another group of attention fags

this

Fucking this that's a great way to explain it user
Fucking this he says many things that are great and red pilling he lives in EE now and he said "it's great to see whites everywhere and behaving in a fi servitude way it's how my parent must've felt when they emigrated to the west "

fuck you

If he admires EE so much then he should go back to whatever place he crawled out of, since he's not white and doesn't belong.

BANG POLAND

the social benefit of PUAs is that they have proven that women despise liberal beta soybois and that proper masculinity is necessary.
Also, women lie about what they want or their brains lie to them and they tell BS. Don't listen to women.

Exactly what I'm talking about. Clueless amerimutt nomads fetishizing third world countries then crying why they can't find traditional virgin waifu.

(You)

Day of the Rake coming soon

Hmm.. not bad.