Luck Star

Do you fags actually like Lucky Star? I watched the first episode out of interest, and what a pile of horse bollocks it was. From start to end it was just idle chit-chat about overwhelmingly interesting things like "which end is the head of a cornet" and "what's the difference between a cold and the flu". Whoop-de-fucking-do!

Zero plot, no transitions between scenes, it's just a random selection of clips of little girls talking about shit all the way through. The only remotely entertaining thing about this show is the intro, and even that isn't something to write home about.

I know people say that you can't judge an anime by the first episode alone, but fuck, this was so dire I can't even bring myself to watch another episode.

It's not the best show, I can agree with you on that. I don't think it's trash, though.

The first 4 episodes suck. The director changes and it gets better after that.

>Zero plot

You aren't being serious, right? I mean, the first few episodes are pretty weak, but its fucking Lucky Star. And how are you just now watching it?

The first 4 episodes are considered to be the worst in the entire series. They were so bad that the director got fired from Kyoani.

Things pick up from there, but you really shouldn't expect any sort of ongoing narrative or continuing storyline from these sorts of shows. Also, I sure do hope you're knowledgeable in mid 2000s anime because Lucky Star references a lot of shows that were popular at the time but have since fallen into obscurity.

I still never saw the big deal with 1-4.

Honestly it's only the first episode that's really bad. It just throws you into the deepend without knowing who any of the characters are, and Yamakan tried to create an animated 4koma which sadly didn't work in anime.

He starts to find his stride in the third and forth episode, but it's probably for the best that Kyoani got rid of him since the new director seemed to know how you adapt something like Lucky Star.

>What is SoL

>Zero plot

the director still did that spin-off of lucky star that literally no one knows about though

>Doesn't know about the 4 episode rule with lucky star
>Hasn't seen lucky star until now

Please leave

He also referenced Lucky Star in Kannagi, he seems really hung up over the franchise for some reason.

Also the Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku is fucking hilarious. 90% Of it focuses on the original girls who barely even get cameos in the series.

The poverty theme was somewhat depressing

>Also the Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku is fucking hilarious
The Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku opening, I mean.

Name something better, oh yeah you are too afraid. Hit and run autists.
You can harp on about how mediocre it is, but anime as a media is mediocre.
Over-hyped and overrated? Absolutely, but still much better than 90% of the anime in circulation.
KILL YOU'RE SELF

Why is Kagami into dadrock?

OH GOD HOW COULD YOU POST A GIRL WITH A DEER and so on yada yada.

It's otaku pandering trash.
What did you expect?

>this much damage control in a single post

Actually it starts to get bad towards the end when new characters get introduced that no one cares about. Pic related best girl.

Why is Kagami so perfect?

First episode is fucking trash. I nearly dropped the series because of that. But it gets way better once they don't talk about food

I liked the first 4 episodes more than any of the rest honestly. Mundane chatter of cute girls was still entertaining.

I honestly didn't even think the first four episodes were bad at all. Slightly jarring if you just come straight into the series though sure.

I unironically really liked the first few episodes of Lucky Star. The idle chit-chat was fun and I still rewatch them every once in a while.

same

After Yamakan gets booted off it gets really good. Watching these girls go back and forth about random shit is strangely mesmerizing.

The best thing about Lucky Star is that the first four episodes show you who the normalfags are.

It's sort of a unique show in that the first couple of episodes, instead of trying to draw you in, actively attempt to get you to drop the show. It's a great litmus test for high time preference normalfags.

It's a masterpiece. Absolutely fuck off and never post again.