Steve Bannon

Bannon is the only big name still supporting Roy Moore. Is he literally /ourguy/?

Fuck. No.

Yes. Fuck the haters.

disgusting

>not trying to get people to donate money to your cause by telling them what they want to hear

do you even politics?

>durrhurr dey support teh j00z! trump_israel_wall.jpg
Fucking kill yourself leaf faggot.

Bannon was always our guy. Even moreso than Trump.

Yearbook was a mistake
Roy Moore will win

>what is realpolitik

Here's a thesis, Sup Forums.

It's not about stopping Roy Moore because they don't like him. It's not about stopping Trump because he's a Cheeto Nazi poopy head who said pussy. It's about the globalist agenda having been utterly derailed by not only Trump's election, but Moore beating Strange in the primary, and the overall idea us filthy masses have gotten into our heads that WE can actually CHOOSE our leaders. This simply must not be allowed to stand.

McConnell and Ryan aren't just trying to throw the AL Senate race to the (D)s. They're trying to throw Congress to them. This is the real motivation behind proposing one worthless *piece of festering shit* bill after another. They WANT them all to fail, so that nothing gets done. They know this won't be blamed on Trump, who has been waiting patiently since Day 1 to sign anything Congress can pull its head out of its ass long enough to pass.

So how does this work in the Establishment's favor? They will make sure that the KEY swamp rats are protected at all costs in 2018, and be willing to withhold support from enough (R)s facing re-election to tip control over to the Democrats. In the Senate this is much easier; it's evenly divided. Primaries will be rigged in favor of shitshow candidates, with no chance against all (D)s on the ballot in'18. The House is trickier; there it will take withholding of RNC funding, while (D)s rail against a "do nothing" Congress.

The end game? Schumer & Pelosi run the show. The payoff? Trump's impeachment. (R)s can't impeach; the party dies if they try. So they throw Congress to the (D)s because they're expected to impeach.

Real winner: Mike Pence, who serves less than 2 years of Trump's term and can thus stand for election twice, giving him a decade in the WH. (D)s will owe (R)s for ceding Congress to them and will go along; neocon Pence "returns us to our (((original program))), already in progress.

That's what I'm seeing taking shape over the next 18 months, no bullshit. What say u?

stop spamming this shit in every thread

Either converse with people or fuck off

You have to somehow support Jews to even be in his position - if you hate both Zionist AND liberal Jews you'll never get anywhere.

Trump didn't support Moore for a reason. You retards need to listen to Trump over Bannon.

>literally supporting a pedophile
>”our guy”

Eat shit jew shill. How is that for conversing kike

>Bannon was always our guy. Even moreso than Trump.

If this isn't proof this thread is filled with shills I don't know what is. Steve Bannon is a disgusting parasite.

Yes and no. I like his program, but his strength is in theory and agitation, not operations. He was naive in the white house and naive with his first senate pick. He needs a soulless political operator to orbit him and handle the implementation.

Bannon is more concerned with the death of the empire from the Left and Islam. As am I.

If I had my way, the zionists of Israel would have free reign to subjugate the middle east.

Senator. Doug. Jones.
Say it.

he's right through
they want to hand everything over to Dems so Trump can't stop their corruption
The Dems and GOP are traitors and working together

Why the fuck does Bannon look like some late-stage alcoholic who just woke up from sleeping on a bus station bench? He looks like he smells like piss and fortified wine.

You fucking idiot.

Why do you think the middle east is the way it is? The jews/zionists have stirred it that way. In a perfect world they could just have their own spot in the world and we would never hear from them again.

The left/commies are part of the same coin as the zionists. Both started by jews , both ruled by jews.

Trust me i used to think the jews weren't as bad the same as you do.

He is too busy making America great again.

Again: all those so called anti state "rebels" are alt-right kekistanis...

ourguys are usually more of a 4chad archetype.

Too busy to shower?

Converse with (((people)))

Where's the proof? Post it.

>Trump eats Kosher hot dog
>Clearly he is the puppet of the globalist jews who have been trying to destroy him since day one.
>Hillary was just a false flag.

this is the only chad meme that matters.

This.

Rather than trust Trump who wanted to ensure the senate seat stayed with a Republican (who honestly seemed like he wanted to suck up to Trump), people like Bannon and Coulter decided to back someone they saw as more extreme that they hadn't even vetted. Now the Bannon wing has a possible pedophile running for the seat who may very well lose in a heavily Republican region.

I'm not even sure the appeal of Moore other than that he showboated as a bible thumper. Why was this interpreted by the Bannon wing as a radical Trump Republican?

The support was entirely synthetic. Shills on this board and on the donald pushed Moore. You got banned on T_D for saying to support Strange.

Was he ever not /ourguy/? Listened to some of his public presentations on YT during the election, might as well have been talking to myself. Such a grasp of history and how it relates to current events and very calm and intelligent delivery.

>you can see why the globalist left hates him so much

How dense can you be? The Dems and globalist GOP are opposing Moore because they view him as a threat. There is precisely 0 (zero) evidence that he is a pedophile (if we're going to adopt that misuse of the word). There is just no evidence at all that the accusations are anything but total bullshit. It's a hitjob. And what's worse, you're saying this as a Trump voter? Do you not remember the horseshit sexual assault accusations they made up about Trump? This is their M.O. They lie through their rotten teeth. Stop pretending there is any credibility whatsoever with the MSM and the political establishment. There isn't even a shred of credibility to them.

FUCK MOORE AND FUCK BANNON

>bannon leaves whitehouse
>leaks stop
really makes you think

(((Breitberg)))

Steve Bannon
>Supported by AIPAC
>Supported by Henry Kissinger
>Supported by the Zionist agenda.

BANNON IS A SUBVERSIVE FAGGOT.

yeah the leaf is right, but I really hope the GOPe begin to understand that there will be a reckoning in which they will be the first to go to the guillotine. I have also begun to understand with this Moore scandal thingy, that a lot of conservative media who claim to be Trump people are clearly controlled opposition. Not Hannity, I still believe him, but man some of the others, whew.
This is the battle to fight, this Moore thing, it has exposed the GOPe and the controlled oppo and also it would help my feelings if the WaPo goes down in flames.

He is the only reason Moore became a thing to begin with. Basically immediately after he stopped being chief strategist for wh he took a little break did some stuff i dont really know but then he started backing Moore, this is like ~1.5 month ago

Take your Clozapine, you are having another flare up.

Baniwan!

>Trump eats Kosher hot dog
Is that a euphemism?

>There is precisely 0 (zero) evidence that he is a pedophile (if we're going to adopt that misuse of the word).

What there is evidence of is his seemingly courting highschool girls. Which isn't necessarily illegal, but it sure as hell doesn't look good.

This could have been a simple election where Sessions was replaced by someone that was largely a political appointee who looked happy enough to go along with Trump. Instead it became a battleground where people tried backing a guy whose claim to fame is being a bible thumper.

Honestly, try naming any reason to vote for Moore other than baby boomer bullshit like religion, guns, or abortion. What made him better? What made him seem like a pro-Trump candidate?

But there isn't evidence of that. There are accusations. Accusations are the catalyst to begin searching for evidence to corroborate, not the evidence itself. Women say all sorts of insane shit. Have you ever spoken to a woman? Where is the actual hard evidence that he was trying to fuck underaged girls? He denies it and I see no evidence to the contrary. Merely accusations. Let me show you how easy an accusation is. You touched my dick last night.

>In the Senate this is much easier; it's evenly divided.
Yeah but only 33 seats are up for re-election: 8 Republican, 23 Democrat, and two independents who currently caucus with the Dems, who will have a hard time trying to gain anything, and are much more likely to lose seats in the Senate.

Do you have anything you could link on this? I'm interested to see who and where is up for election. I think there is a great untapped resource in Libertarians. Libertarians can support things traditional conservatives can't, things that can win democrat votes like legalizing or decriminalizing weed.

Moore himself corroborated some of these stories by talking about going with some of these women.

No. That's actually a Democrat lie. What he did was acknowledge that he had met them before, he never admitted to courting them in any capacity. Simply a lie.

If this isn't proof this thread and very thread that mentions Bannon is filled with shills I don't know what is

>I'm not even sure the appeal of Moore other than that he showboated as a bible thumper. Why was this interpreted by the Bannon wing as a radical Trump Republican?
He'll vote against amnesty and for the wall

With TWO SCOOPS of relish

stop copypasting this into every fucking thread you autist. you made your own thread, you'll get replies there or you won't, but stop spamming this. I know you're autistically proud of writing your thesis out and you really want engagement, but chill out nigga, or hit up some other chans if you're really that desperate for anonymous human contact.

also you're a fucking retard for thinking Trump is in charge of the counter-coup that has taken place in the WH, and that he chose Pence as his VP even though Pence is still a committed neocon. military intelligence is behind the Trump White House, and they wouldn't have chosen Pence as Trump's running mate if he wasn't a solid guy top-to-bottom. the "Trump is gonna get impeached/assassinated and Neocon Pence is going to run the show!" meme is retarded and has to die. Pence knows everything that's going on, just as Trump does.