How can we contain swedish cancer in Sweden? Their shit is spilling and they want to ruin everyone else too

How can we contain swedish cancer in Sweden? Their shit is spilling and they want to ruin everyone else too.
We had this messed up interview today in news:
>Swedish parliamentarian Cecilia Wikström has finalised the upcoming refugee distribution system - so-called Dublin II.
>It will for the first time become a solidarity mechanism in which each Member State will assume its fair share of migrants.

Short excerpts:
Won't they just go to existing communities in the big countries?
>"Yes, but we are striving to have Syrian, Somali and other communities be in all EU countries in the future."

You said immigrants are an investment. What do you mean? What are the benefits? Why would they stay?
>"A very good example is in Estonia. The Minister of the Interior revealed to me that initially anyone who arrived, almost immediately left the country, but then Estonia changed the approach, otherwise assessing the arrivals. They send Syrians from rural areas to country side and 'professors of mathematics' do well in Tallinn. Ever since they began to evaluate each person individually, no migrant has left Estonia anymore. No one."

Won't right-wing countries veto your regulation?
>"It seems to me admirable that ministers can not agree, but I hope that this will be decided by a majority."

TL;DR
Swedish cunt has grown bored of chaos at home and is relentlesly trying to drag down other countries.
RIP eesti. It was nice knowing you. How do we stop the ethernal swede?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wikstrom
Not well versed in Swedish, but isn't that a Jewish last name?

notice her out of the world grimace. she is not human but a lump of silicone and wires endowed with artificial intelligence. people like her are set out to destroy the earth in order to clean it up for the extraterrestrial invasion to come. we are to get colonized by the ET overlords for 100 years and they have been undertaking sly plans since then. you can tell apart humans from drones by looking at their furrowed brow. also homosexuals, neonazis, traps, sjws and other divisive groups are mostly comprised of them.

I guess you have to gas all your women. It's their fault after all. Fucking cucks.

Not really

How can normies be so brainwashed to support this shit. Sounds like soviet redistribution of populations to siberia. Just they're using non Europeans this time.

No, you're a stupid American shitpile. It's as Scandinavian as a name can possibly get.

But I thought Sweden loved diversity. Is she some kind of racist?

It's not going to fix itself. Swedes have to put their foots down and seize control of the situation, and when they do, they'll need all the help they can get.

I'd be on the first plane to the first Scandinavian country to fight back. Anything for my fatherland.

Her answers sound like made up bullshit. There are no professors of mathematics from Syria. This shit makes me sick.

>But I thought Sweden loved diversity. Is she some kind of racist?

This might be a way out.
The EU people need to know about Cecilia Wikström.

If the national leaders don't feel their people's pressure, they're more likely to approve corrupt policies.

Sven, could you translate the following to Swedish, please?
>"My country was torn apart by war. They told me Sweden would welcome me. It believed it was my new home... Fatima, 7 years old"

bumping for Europe

Get in here, Pagans.

>fair share of migrants.

Such people will be hanged soon, next to their new friends, I suppose.

The Swedish flag is a constant reminder of our dark and oppressive past. Refugees and migrants are forced to live under its Christian Cross; a symbol of the Crusades and the slaughter of millions of innocent Islamic lives in Sweden's past that makes them feel unwelcome and unsafe. Sweden should be a safe space for everyone.
The rise of Extremist Far‐Right movements, emboldened by the flag of Christianity and 'whiteness', only further necessitates this change.
As our outdated national symbol gradually becomes the banner of Xenophobic and racist extremist groups, we must think into the future. A future of peace, understanding and tolerance.
Our proposition is, to show our unity with the religion of peace and to make our home a home and a safe environment for all, that we replace our symbol of an oppressive past with the Holy symbol of Islam. No longer would far‐right extremists feel that their country caters to their extreme and genocidal ideologies
Sign the petition:
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/

Thank God. More chaos and destruction means quicker end to the EU

>but we are striving to have Syrian, Somali and other communities be in all EU countries in the future

Brainwashed women + politics = cancer

I'm seriously considering going on a meme crusade against such EU politicians.

>The main problem, it seems, is that Europe is a severely fractured landscape of languages, media and politicians.
Unlike North America, which is essentially CNN vs Fox, Trump vs Hillary, all in English.
Which is basically toddler tier complexity and sensation.

>How do we overcome this problem?
How can we get EU anons to work as a team, and use its holistic force to target specific politicians?

bump ffs

So when Syria is no longer at war are we gonna send the Syrians back or are they here to stay

>SWEDEN CONTAINMENT THREAD
kek

Real flag or fuck off.

You can count on Boland. We wont accept any refugees. Just back us up and look at all the shit is thrown at us. U will be fine

Nah. She's not a kike, just a cunt.

plz stop bulli

Syria=/=somalia

Begore the civil war it was a functioning country, then the mislims wanted sharia law and assad started shooting them.

Syria was probably better than Sw*den before the civil war. Less autistic robots walking around.

This is great news for Europe

I have been thinking about this lately. Even if you put every nigger & muslim in Europe and America and put every white man on the cold, unforgiving ice of the North Pole, the whites will still prosper more than all the muslims and niggers that were given the western world. I don't even doubt it anymore...

If migrants are so great, good for economy and they improve communities, why western cucks won't keep all of them for themselves?

Fake news. We literally keep the refugees in a place surrounded by a forest and they are too scared to leave the place because they would need to go trough a forest.
And 80% of the quota migrants have not checked in to their residence over a 3months, they are all in Germanistan or Cuckistan by now.

Only if we remove female rights, compmetely, quickly.

Not even kidding.

You mean great news for Allah?

>Sweden

>How do we stop the ethernal swede?
How many nukes do you have?

Fucking hell man , the worse thing is that the guy probably has done the math in his head , fight the shitskin and have 15 more against you every day or take a little shit every day.

Boomers mother fuckers did this.

Terrorism against their families
Everybody of them needs to know, if you are pro replacment, your children may die from a chlorine gas attack on their school

шyтник дoхyя? ))))