>Pres Trump meets w/PooMinister Modi 11/12/17
youtu.be/xyZ2uM0lZ1M
>Pres Trump speaks @ASEAN summit 11/12/17
youtu.be/tjVJgR4OrgM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theoptionoracle/status/930988086510669824
qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/
reuters.com/article/us-china-autos-electric/china-upholds-strict-electric-car-sales-quotas-despite-industry-protests-idUSKBN1941V5
cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/trump-water-bottle/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Thank You Based Plumbers

MAJA

trump.

TWO things.

NEW

She'll be mine in 17 days.

TRUMP. DRANK. THING.

TWICE.

Go make a white baby right now.

>top sweetie

twitter.com/theoptionoracle/status/930988086510669824

MMGA

u did it champ

Don't you people understand? Trump WANTS you to support Roy Moore. Stop falling for it.

FN49? Hakim? Why the wait?

Thanks again for baking and see you in a bit m8

My heart is racing rn

Story?

>2 SCOOPS
>2 SLICES
>2 FUCKING SIPS
Obligatory nuclear codes.

Is that the tf2 scout?

>finally got it fixed
about time

I've heard that if Luther Strange resigns, that triggers a new special election.

They can't actually do that, can they?

>clinton facing jew
who do you root for?

They're memeing the number 2 so hard we won't have to meme him into a second term.

No.

FN49. It's on consignment and there's a week left until I can actually buy it with a 4473 form. Plus the obligatory CA waiting period. But hey, it's $660 tax free and cash only.

REMEMBER /ptg/

ALWAYS

BE

HYDRATING

>Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. Your body is composed of about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature. ,Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue,
Promotes Weight Loss. ...
Flushes Out Toxins. ...
Improves Skin Complexion, Maintains Regularity, Boosts Immune System, Natural Headache Remedy, Prevents Cramps & Sprains.

>cuckservatives are getting unverified on Twitter and literally crying how it's white genocide

Mmmmm, the tears are so good.

Where is the Polska?
I miss him.

>When capturing the flag gets personal

MAGA

>they can't do that, can they?
what makes you think so
not the wildest thing U.S. government would have gotten away with

That's a hell of a rifle for California. One step below an M14 clone.

b-b-but private entity...

I like that they're anti-Islam but not that they're anti-Jewish. So I don't know how to feel about this..

Ummm...you’re not defusing a bomb, rural retard. It’s a fucking anime circlejerk nerd fantasy nightmare disaster for rightwing rednecks.

(But seriously...it’ll get less stressful after you do it a few more times. But try to be creative. Nobody likes seeing the same image or thread titles multiple times.)

yeah but it's a good feeling
see how fun trumpgen gets when you don't off topic post
anyways like i said, i'll be up until 2 am, so let me know if you have any baking issues

fluffy got doxxed as a literal retard.
eva is prob sleeping or someshit on larp threads

Holy fuck it's a whole army of our guys.

t. water shill
>1 ice cube has been deposited into your glass

any other text for this?
These some-ecards are pretty normalfag friendly and a good avenue for pushing the "these accusations are ridiculous" narrative

>duterte didn't pinch. he grabbed.

I remember the fluffy stuff Portumoor posted.

>fluffy got doxxed as a literal retard.
i didn't even know i doxed him when i replied to him
i thought i had missed something and his twitter handle was common knowledge

Strange was appointed by the governor of Alabama. If he resigned, the governor would appoint a new interim senator to serve until the special election, which is just around the corner in December. The special election is already scheduled and the winner would take over the office of senator, it wouldn't a trigger another special election. Now if Moore wins and HE resigns for whatever reason after being sworn into the senate, then the governor of Alabama could reappoint Strange and another special election could be called.

>two sips
>two hands.

Drumpf BTFO

It's not as bad as you think here. We still have M1a's, SKS's (except for the evil Yugo version with a rifle grenade launcher), M1 carbines and Garands, Ruger Minis and SCR's.

Remember Rhonda rousey
No. me neither

What's up with Trump's make-up?

this sounds like a great scheme to be the permanent senator of alabama
>moore resigns
>oh no put strange back
>special election
>new guy wins and resigns
>oh no put strange back
etc.

So if Moore wins, it'll be a big blow to the establishment, and it will show the rest of the America that you can't accuse someone of rape without any evidence and get away with it, but how do we spread the truth about the yearbook? Fox News isn't talking about, cuckservative e-celebs aren't talking about, and CNN definitely isn't going to talk about it

JEW
E
W

I can get an M14 clone for $400 CAD.

Unfortunately pinned to 5 rds.

Little Marco's tweet was pretty funny though; it reminded me of when he teased Pence about touching that panel at NASA. He may be still be a globalist cuck, but he at least has a sense of humor.

>but how do we spread the truth about the yearbook?
hire some guy to fly a plane with a banner attached all over alabama

Social media and T_D is already doing it.

ywn be able to put official whitehouse memer on your resume

I don't really get it?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

kek and the best part is rubio tweeted about it

So..We should put stock in that poll mates

>nate silver is always wrong
>which now means the poll is legit

Shalom user

>Congress will never lift your country's import bans
It's a fucking conspiracy by American gun manufacturers so they can overcharge us for their shit.

God Bless you Sup Forumsand.

wtf I believe Nate Mineral now.

top kek I wouldn't put it past them

You raped me two years ago.
Now please sign my yearbook, using two different pens with different handwriting.

a self-gassing jew?

There is 216 millions tons of rare earth elements in North Korea

qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it/

This is the biggest rare earth deposit in the world. Rare earth elements are used to make neodym magnets for wind turbine, lithium batteries for e-car and several components in smartphones. China would take the most advantage of it since their industry is mostly based on these type of production. Plus Xi Jingping has fixed a quota of e-car for China by 2020.

reuters.com/article/us-china-autos-electric/china-upholds-strict-electric-car-sales-quotas-despite-industry-protests-idUSKBN1941V5

Trump is actually touring Asia after escalating the tension in the Korean peninsulae. He also announced a tax of 20% on foreign products thus stopping the transfert of technology to China by delocalizing (for example) (e-)car factories.

There will be a war, the stake is too high.

Don't let Trump destroy your green future American citizens !

>tfw no IDF model gf

The only advantage cutfags have is that they could pretend to be kikes and back these kikesses.

DEUS VAULT

see

thanks
>But try to be creative. Nobody likes seeing the same image or thread titles multiple times.
I thought I was... :(

a shekel for a good goy

>mobileposters

And they wonder why the rest of the world mocks and laughs at our media and half our population. Xi or Duterte should have executed them all while they were there; no one would have batted and eye.

They're waiting for you in the Promised Land!

>tfw there's no word for Jews who hate other Jews but not ourselves

The Alabama state GOP is sticking with Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore amid ongoing allegations of sexual misconduct, according to a new report released Wednesday.

The Alabama GOP decided in a committee meeting Wednesday to maintain support for Moore, according to NBC, although over 8 women have accused him of dating them or making sexual advances on them as teenagers, and multiple Republican senators have withdrawn the endorsements of Moore.

>The Alabama GOP is maintaining its support for Roy Moore. In its steering committee meeting tonight, the prospect of removing Moore as the party’s candidate did not reach the point of a vote.

I'm actually old enough to remember seeing that live. It was obvious to absolutely everyone that he was lying.

What did Kadokawa do this time?

Rare earth elements are used in green technology dipshit and it's not our fault the Norks are too dumb to figure out how to mine neodymium.

Not trying to give cnn shekels, but I’m not sure if archiving saves all images and interactive content appropriately.

cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/trump-water-bottle/index.html

Can someone please get the animated gif of trump sipping that water on this page? It’s at the top. I can’t save it for some reason.

Signed,
Phone posting Republican Rightwing Redneck Rural Retard

This will be another split in the timeline
On one side the the establishment crumble after Pro-Trump politicians flood into positions and together pull down the corrupt Globalists
On the other
Every Pro-Trump politician will be stopped by false accusation and for the next 7 years Trump will be constantly blocked by Dems and GOP working together, after that 7 years, the globalization of the world will continue with nothing more that an 8 year resting period

May kek have mercy on our souls

Hey guise is it happenig yet?

Just drunken nonsense
was watching some UFC stuff right before I came here. Interesting thing though

IMO these women are liars and this is a politically motivated smear campaign coming from both parties. The timing is bullshit, this guy's been a public figure for a long time, why do the allegations come out now? Add to that McConnell and establishment republicans basically dogpiled populist Moore the moment the allegations came out. Establishment republicans would rather hand power over to the dems than let a populist candidate win, it's almost like they're playing for the same side and our political system is just kabuki theater to distract us while we get fleeced.

DID SOMEONE SAY CRUSADE

>if Roy Moore drops out now then the Democrat will basically win automatically unless Mo Brooks somehow mounts a major write-in campaign on short notice because Luther Strange is banned from running due to losing the primary
>according to le ebin Republican pollsters a solid red state is now blue because jews claim a beloved local politician is a mean rapyist despite Trump winning in a landslide when they tried to claim the same for him

So if Moore is going to lose anyway and the GOPe also hates Brooks why are they so eager for Moore to drop out? Really makes me think.