Admit it, Dreamers aren't that bad...

Admit it, Dreamers aren't that bad. They are a net plus for society and some of them are more American than actual Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/who-and-where-dreamers-are-revised-estimates
businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, they are not special. There are lots of people wanting to come into America legally who pay shit tons of money and invest in the economy. Send them back.

>Sage Kike White Genocide propaganda

People who want to enact law based on emotion and not reason are unfit to enact law. Period.

but corporate user, you don't have the authority to speak for everybody else!

>parents work their ass off to work legally in highly demanding professional positions to stay in America
>personally spent hundreds of hours cramming and working to do the same
>some fucking shitstain just have to walk across the border and gets free citizenship and benefits

what's the fucking point?

>My empowered empowerment empowers me to empower muh feelings.

too bad 99.9% don't look like that

>They are a net plus for society[...]

Then Mexico will be happy to have them.

this.
and in 5 years she'll look like shit anyway.

What race are you?

>They are a net plus for society
Society is a code word for employers, not employees.

if the Misfits Skull had skin, it would look like her, lol

Hey duty is to go back.

SOMEONE CALL ICE

Fuck your beauty standards!

Chinese-Canadian. Folks were first gen, I was extremely young; they realized China doesn't have that much in future prospects if you aren't willing to dabble in corruption or nepotism. Dad was an electric engineer and mom was a corporate accountant.

Canada is a cucked hellhole with no job prospect, dad was smart enough to get his masters and move to the states and work as a technical consultant for fracking companies when that was just starting out. I went along and current am doing my medical residency.

I thought trumps is gonna deport it?

>"Undocumented Immigrant"

I'm not a 'Stalker,' I'm an "Undocumented Boyfriend."

I'm not a 'Thief,' I'm an "Undocumented Consumer."

I'm not a 'Vigilante.' I'm an "Undocumented Policeman."

>population total
>welfare burden
I suppose it's kind of a 'net plus'

>some of them are more American than actual Americans

fuck off back to r/thedonald

faggot

Why are they called dreamers? What are they dreaming of that makes them so special?

>Let's establish a precedent that rewards law breakers

On a side note, how is this bitch 'empowered'? That's the the most empty buzzword they have. It literally means nothing.

Do the makeapp thing on her

You have to go back

>Let's establish a precedent that rewards law breakers
This. You give these people amnesty, you're basically telling the entire third world "Hey, our immigration laws just don't mean shit. Your anchor babies don't even have to be born here, come on over and bring the kids!".

fuck women

That taco flavored whore needs to be on the next bus back

someone use makeapp

>0 facts faggot

she has to go back.

Bullshit.
Either you are American or you aren't.
Subverting our republic from within counts as a threat both foreign and domestic.

All the legal Mexican-Americans I know HATE illegals and want to build the wall.
My buddy Jorge, became US citizen and served 20 years in the Army.
He is the biggest Pro-Trumper ever and considers illegals and lefties as cancer, which you are.

>uses light skin, skinny, latina
>obese, more tan, dark haired women in background

most dreamers are not her

If they won’t go it’s time for gas..
I’d present them with the choice, leave willingly or face destruction

>China doesn't have that much in future prospects

Then why is my state university full of rich foreign chinese students driving $100k+ cars?

looks like plenty of opportunity to me

you have to go back

Lol

And, I think the award for most cherry picked photo should go to OP. They don't look like Victoria's Secret, but more ugly and dark.

As an American with an Argentine dad, I want to be the first to tell this Sudaca bitch that she has to go back.

>Admit it, Dreamers aren't that bad.

They are called illegal aliens.

If you're willing to suck CCCP cock. And swallow. And handle the balls And suck the asshole....

You get the point.

>He said with no data or evidence
Feelings are evidence, kike.

It's typical jewish trickery.
Almost all of our "Dreamer" scum is from Mexico.
Yet they don't even use a mexican as the face of deamers. They push this girl instead.

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

They're dreaming of destroying the country.

Activists get deported first. Over the wall, commie slut.

Ya I don't read anything made of multi-colored text

>some of them are more American than actual Americans.
Except for the obeying American law thing, right?

Dreamers don't do jackshit for the country beyond being more mindless consumers who buy shit from big business and take out loans from (((banks)))

It's really no wonder the left loves them, they can't go against the corporate interests of the democrat party

I just hate them because the term "dreamer" is so pretentious

why should I? Your government granted me legal rights to work in the states, I'm on track to get a green card as soon as i find a hospital who will sponsor me. I jumped no wall and paid no coyote to smuggle me. I applied for my positions and was hired to work; if you don't want me here maybe you should've worked harder or studied more idiot.

propaganda at its best
>find a somewhat a decent looking 20 something female
>write some bullshit
.>...
>proffit

Kek still pushing the blonde hair green eyes to the front while most of them are spics & niggers

>Females comprise 46 percent of Dreamers
>85 Percent of Dreamers are Mexican / Central American

And they have the nerve to use a picture of a non-central american female as the face of a dreamer.

americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/who-and-where-dreamers-are-revised-estimates

they want to deport this

i have a 2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R type 34. i live in the UK. the skyline was imported from japan and is the best skyline in the UK. it is in near factory condition and would be the best car on the road. i never got it registered for the road though, it is illegal. if i drive it it will be impounded and destroyed if i don't register it.
but it is the best car in the country, a real beauty, everyone thinks it is great. it's so much fun to drive, but if the police see it, with its Japanese plates and when it shows it it unregistered, i'll be arrested and the car will be seized.

Illegal aliens?

FYI this chick is Argentinian, not Mexican or central American

>I think my duty as an illegal immigrant (criminal)...

doesn't have quite the same ring to it

>spending 7 years of my life to incur massive amount of debt only to reap the benefits now is jewish of me

yeah shame on me, i guess i should've stayed home and begged for milkie and tendies like all the other social leeches, whoops!

just run it through makeapp and see if you still want to keep it

>You see criminal, rapist, murderer, i see teacher, chemist, surgeon

make app is an exaggerated facial changing app that a beta made cause he couldn't get anything with hih dihk

You have to go back

They are legitimately better than niggers. I'd be in favor for granting citizenship to any spic who sneaks in and manages to off one. Like how the Spartans came of age.

fake crap
deport them all and sage this stupid shit
sage
sage
SAGE

Why are we wasting bus diesel? Rope is cheap and reusable.

It just triggers me how misleading and subversive they are by pushing this whore everywhere as the face of dreamers.

I did the math and the change of a dreamer being both female and non central american is 0.06. Yet they have the nerve to push her as the face of dreamers.

0.06. Or 6%.

>nigger puts through unconstitutional act
>promises some spics citizenship

>new president wants to do away with unconstitutional act
>evil because it's already set up

This is leftist logic in a nutshell. They went about setting up a new bureaucracy and promising people the world even if they had no legal right to, then flip their shit because someone isn't honoring this illegal order. And then trotting out pictures of sad beaners to con naive boomers to say it's the "moral" thing to do.

According to this, it's a part of the Russian master plan

"Kremlin-linked" lol

businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11

t. roastie

Not when they vote for Leftist governments that get more and more authoritarian and then start chaining in niggers to continue the same trends.

The only reason they are a net plus is because they work for cheap.

How do these undocumented assholes plan to pay back their free schooling they werent entitled to on the backs of US taxpayers?

They are a net plus which is precisely why they should be sent back to Mexico for the benefit of their homeland. If you don't want to send them back you hate Mexicans.

>illegal

no, shes a criminal, she's bad.
Didn't understand deferred reward enough to do shit the right way.

i'm going back, don't worry. your country is shit. the girls who aren't covered in headscarves are ugly. malaysia is the worst country, bar the philippines, in SE asia.
i'm packing my shit and leaving after dinner

This.
they dont

There's no such thing as dreamers because there's no such thing as the dream act. It's an emotional feel good term.
Start calling them what they are, justifiable homicides.

>dat fat braphog tushy
I WANT TO DIE BEING SUFFOCATED BY THAT MASSIVE ASS!

What are you going to med school for?

We didn't grant you it. Our cucked, communist nigger fake-president granted you a temporary reprieve from the consequences of your parent's actions. He even admitted it was a stop gap. So you got a two year stay of execution on deportation and failed to prepare yourself for that possibility.

Good. Tell them folks back in Nigeria we said fuck off.

Imagine smelling those sweet farts as she pins you down as her butt slave.

Someone use the MakeApp on OP's pic to confirm for 5 years time

Ta

>"Teacher" = Cartel Boss
>"Chemist" = Meth manufacturer
>"Surgeon" = Illegal Organ Trafficker

i'm not from London, i don't know any black people

Still a communist. Still illegal.

Of course you're not from Londonistan you're Mugahbewe not Ahmed

Idgaf

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE JEW

I remember her! She forged a tax form and acted like she was a poor wittle dreamer who only paid money and never got anything. Fuck this roastie.

yes, russia is trying to destabilize western democracies by showing what ugly liar whores most women are :)

They've been pushing her as the face of dreamers. I live in CA and see this whore on social media often.
Funny enough south americans are only 2% of dreamers, and females are minority.
The odds of a dreamer being a south american girl are literally 0.9% of out 100%. Yet she is face of dreamers.

they vote for democrats, fuck yourself

Imagine a gas chamber full of fart-sniffing degenerates.

The funny part is I wouldn't even mind allowing her to come and stay. We could use more pussy around here. But she is literally the one white looking dreamer in the entire country hence why the media is pushing her so hard.

Bullshit.
The insistence that the USA has no right to enforce their borders and immigration laws is an act of war disguised as humanitarianism by the left. By qualifying dreamers and other illegals as something worthy of your affections you further moral hazard regarding immigration and encourage more of these people to thumb their nose at our laws and sovereignty by continuing to do this.

You either have laws or you don't.
You either have borders and immigration law or you don't.
Tell people that they'll be advocated for when they break our laws and they'll just keep doing it. Right now these pieces of shit laugh at the idea that we have immigration laws and border control and just do what they want.

she's not a dreamer, she's a model. Different class altogether.

Dreamers are what Democrats call their slaves these days. They even make the same "we're teaching the poor savages how to be civilized" and "but who will pick the cotton" excuses for their modern plantation system.

I'll bet she feels really empowered every time her welfare check arrives in the mail.