What's your stance on Zero no Tsukaima?

What's your stance on Zero no Tsukaima?

I am enjoy it thourougly though I don't know why. It's pretty childish and the world, while not as bland as other fantasy anime worlds, is still not extremely fleshed out.
MC and Main girl actually have some sort of relationship but Louise is an unsufferable tsundere cunt and MC is actually a huge perv with few redeemable quality as a good anime MC.

Yet this show is so enjoyable for some reason.
What did you think about it when you watched it?

It has a progressive story with fan service to fill up the stalled arcs. Characters are are bland except for BDSM Louise and Horny Saito. I liked the whole multi universe thing and the professor who had an arc about morals. Overall it was good but its not something I'd fantasize about.
I like shows with tsunderes so I'm biased.

buried in my backlog forever

>First half is mostly slice-of-life until the plot starts going somewhere
Where have i heard that before?

You enjoy it, fuck you
louise is a shit cancer like her disgusting fan base

Never said I liked Louise, I even said she was a tsundere cunt, which she is

I used to love this show, but every season it kinda got worse. It didn't help that Saito and Louise would get together for one season, and the very next it seemed to be right back to tsundere Louise and yet another girl added to the harem. I liked the setting though of the world and everything but it didn't age too well. Ending was kinda meh too, but considering what happened to the mangake, I can forgive that.

Books are much better.

>I want to live

maid and the gyaru are best

I loved it!

>watched it
Anime is terrible, mostly just fanservice compared to books.

>What's your stance on Zero no Tsukaima?
We should let the dead RIP

>and MC is actually a huge perv with few redeemable quality as a good anime MC.
Saito is a based MC. He is not a beta guy, knows how to fight, has male friends, he gets shit from his waifu every day and he endures it with any drama...he is far better than most of your average shows MCs.

I dropped it at S3.
I started to sleep through the episodes, so..

>Ywn have a steamy affair with the Queen in your mansion's basement behind Louise's back then have her forgive you the next day

>Swears loyalty to Louise
>Tongue fucks princess twice and does other ecchi shenanigans where he easily could of assessed the situation and stopped
>Uses convenient excuses and mental gymnastics to convince Lousie that it was an 'accident' and that it wont happen again
He's kind of a scumbag but at least he serves his harem well

First time I ever actually saw a tsundere in anime. Hated the ever-living crap out of her

I want to kick Saito in the balls.

FIRST KISS KARA HAJIMARU

It's the story of the MC choosing the worst girl. The central conflict is that both of them know she's worst girl, so she's very insecure about her relationship with the MC. To make things worse, when another girl throws herself at the MC, he has a thoughtful moment where he admits that he'd be trading up, before pussying out. And then worst girl gets massively upset at the MC for saying it out loud, and she whips him, or blows him to kingdom come, or electrocutes him or something.

The backdrop to all that, incidentally? A series of large, powerful nations founded by the wielder of an impossibly powerful forgotten magic, just now returning to the world. These nations are all obviously magocracies, following basically the worst practices the feudal system ever came up with, the unchallengable indulging their whims at the expense of the peasantry, backed up by dragons and fireballs. Except that the mages of today are just slightly weaker than the mages of yesteryear, and the world is going through its equivalent of the Renaissance, and technology is becoming more and more useful. Most importantly, guns and cannons were invented some time ago. The world is slowly inching towards a global, bloody revolution, and various factions are trying to yoke and profit off the movement.

I think this show actually makes me angry.

Louise is pure love.
The anime is trash though, read the novels.