Trump will state on NoV 17 that special investigator will be assigned to look in to Clinton Foundation...

Trump will state on NoV 17 that special investigator will be assigned to look in to Clinton Foundation. Kicker being it will control the press during the weekend. By Nov 20th indictments will be enforced. Allowing Trump to own the media coverage during the holiday weekend. Operation name is Deep Dish.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/15579P4VztZO0aNvejJasb1yOvXUCp3vS/view
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
twitter.com/damartin32
drive.google.com/file/d/1obtuVK4KppQsk9mrTeo60eLEVOL2-olx/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you're telling me I won't have to tell me family to wait because it's coming and get into countless arguments over this thanksgiving weekend because I will actualy be vindicated?

Trump is giving us our country for thanksgiving.

Thank you.

Deep dish Sinks ships

Proof?????

LARP

Everyone on Sup Forums gets 5 good boy points if you all don't manage to take the bait.

Go back to /leftypol/ you LARPing slidefag

Sage

>see my name

fuck off

stop being an idiot that falls for every fucking larp holy shit

Totally unintentional but really makes you think.

did the baker died ?

Lock the Clintons up.

Trump would never announce this for fear of making it look political. The justice department would announce it.

What a shitty larp.

Post a kitty?
/)

ding!

Well, there are all those sealed Federal indictments that have been piling up (currently 1428 in 50 of 94 Federal Districts). They will have to be unsealed sometime. Nov. 20 works for me.

The sealed indictment spreadsheet:
drive.google.com/file/d/15579P4VztZO0aNvejJasb1yOvXUCp3vS/view

>1post by this ID
Sage the thread.

What up libshits, your evil queef queen Hillary is going down for good!

>LONG LIVE MISS LEWINSKY

That could be on ANYTHING

>That could be on ANYTHING
But it's like 50 times the normal number. Usually most districts have maybe one or two, if any.

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. Like 200x too many

Do you have source showing the history of number of sealed indictments issued per year or something?

>Deep Dish

Fuck now I want some pizza. Oh yeah and FUCK OFF LARPING JEW. I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope you're right.

They're waiting till it reaches 1488.

Soon...

>being this new

>Do you have source showing the history of number of sealed indictments issued per year or something?
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
On page 17 it says there were 66,458 criminal cases in 2006, of which only 1,077 were sealed. The 1428 were just since October 30. In CA, more than half issued in that time period are sealed. That's ridiculous.

Right, right. We've turned into Mexicans. Always manana. Poke me when something worth noticing actually happens. Cause this is getting old already.

I'm not finding primary sources but on both sides people have said 80-100 is normal over the course of the year and I'm not counting. What makes this stick out like a sore thumb is that the first few in DC were 4 then 12 then like a few hundred in DC and now the totals are through the roof.

Its not even the number of indictments that's an issue its the timing lining up with the investigation, the fact that so many are sealed, nobody has made the news for being in deep shit for federal crimes let alone over 1000, the DNC spazzed out and then went quiet on it as the indictments built up and in government affairs you want paperwork filed at the end of the year knowing courts all recess until January.

The people involved have already been served papers so those people know who they are and unless we have a giant wave of private sector corruption coming apart (which is big news itself) then it has to be government stuff.

>somebody is doing the federal crime

IMPEACH HILLARY NOW

Praise kek that it be true.

80-100 per district in a year*

Has this document been verified?

>Has this document been verified?
Here is the twitter of the guy who made the spreadsheet:
twitter.com/damartin32
Here is a PDF of one of the actual PACER reports he used to compile the spreadsheet; notice that two thirds of the indictments from 10/30 to 11/9 are sealed:
drive.google.com/file/d/1obtuVK4KppQsk9mrTeo60eLEVOL2-olx/view

why the fuck isn't this massive news?