Could we please stop with the "timeline" meme? It is super-faggoty

I don't know, maybe you like talking like a faggot. But whenever I read "This." "Literally," or "Best/Worst Timeline" I immediately think "A faggot wrote that" and I'm correct most of the time.
>Say "Amen" or "Ditto" or "I agree" instead of "This."
>Use appropriate adverbs and adjectives.
>Autistic faggot talk about "timelines" adds nothing to your comment, it just signals your faggotry. So stop it.
You are really experiencing your life and the events around you. It isn't just "a timeline". There aren't any other timelines for you, just the one you're in. Every time you talk about the world as if it were just one timeline among many possibilities, you are speaking from a state of alienation, as if you're outside reality looking in. Don't be like that. Be real, ok? Don't talk like an alienated autistic faggoty jew.

shut up nigger

g'day Shartblue

FUCK YOU GRANDPA

Shut up faggot

I agree

We leave it behind in 2017

Praise KEk

Shut up fag

THIS

>We leave it behind in 2017
THIS

This

fuck off, fag

Literally this

Best
Timeline
Ever

Go back to the 70's Grandpa

>you are speaking from a state of alienation, as if you're outside reality looking in
That's how you are supposed to observe things.

>f-f-f-f-ffaggot!
Oh no, some random user doesn't like it, how will we ever recover?

Kek. Uses “faggot” properly but complains about “this” and “timeline” - highly underrated post.

Kek'd & checked

OP does not like the timeline where we say Best/Worst timeline ever?
Go to a different timeline

This

In the best timeline you made a post that was pro-timeline and I didn't call op a faggot, faggot

to be fair, you have to have a very big penis to be such a huge fucking faggot

You know nothing.

I just want to compliment you on your mighty muscular mandible. All that cock sucking has really worked. Keep up the good work!

>cannot speak Chanese
>angry at others for speaking Chanese
>complain like faggot about culture of board as if own it
>call others faggot for not being the same
Try again.

I miss the timeline where op was not a faggot

Fuck off back to plebbit nigger

You don't get to tell me what to do. Go fuck yourself, nigger.

>You are really experiencing your life and the events around you. It isn't just "a timeline".
That is literally what a timeline is. Events literally in a chronological order. We are literally in this timeline, and it is the best timeline, I guarantee it.

That timeline sucks. In that timeline, if you recall, we were faggots.

you're the faggot in any timeline including the one where you came up with the idea to write this awful post

>hmm is my post edgy enough to get replies?
>no... lemme add buzzwords like autism, faggot and jew at the end
>heh yeah, there we go.. looking like a good post, sure to get (You's)

It's not a meme.

It's reality.