MADAGASCAR HAS THE BLACK PLAGUE

MADAGASCAR HAS THE BLACK PLAGUE

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/660127/new-black-death-outbreak-kill-three-hours-Madagascar-death-toll-video

How will we survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rm7ni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If I can't infect Madagascar, then I'll just START in Madagascar!

Also check out those digits

Ah it's fine.
Unless of course someone starts letting africans mass-immigrate into our-

OH MY FUCKING GOD

>Madagascar
Try closing your ports now cunt

Someone with a plane go to Madagascar, pick up a few corpses and drop it in London please.

fpbp

why isnt aids chan a nigger. Aids is a nigger disease...check the stats..

Goddamn nurgle-tier get.
You make grandpa happy you little shit

Does anyone have Plague-Chan special art?

>< I hate myself knowing what that means

>Masagascar
Fucking noobs always starting on the worst locations because they cant create a good virus (Always upgrade infecftivity first and don't go full autism untill atlast 70% of the world is infected)

>Black plague is airborne
>Kills in hours
>Antibiotic resistant
Best news I've heard all day

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

going too far desu

It's alreasy infected thousands that we know of, wait til it spreads. They need transmission.

Also checked

, outbreak games are pretty standard for people in their twenties and thirties

use mosquitoes, OR use what spreaded it out last time. rats and fleas, or mexicans.

Isn't that great? After black plague in Europe during middle ages most of whites should be immune to that . Potential nigger killer?

We can only hope.

that has to be extremely exaggerated, 3 hour death and airborne sounds straight up apocalyptic. Africa would be wiped out in a month.

It's funny that blacks are unable to gain immunity to the plague because they fail to take the entire antibiotic regimen.

They honestly believe that whites created the disease

You have to remember that fast incubation periods and really high lethality results in a pretty localized epidemic but doesn't lend well to a pandemic because it doesn't allow the travel of the host to unknowingly infect others. These types of plagues are easily handled by quaranteeing entire areas of niggers and letting them die with the lethal plague.

That would work in most places but niggers are really fucking stupid.

They are only so stupid until the average IQ slightly peaks where they realize they need to shoot down and burn down entire villages of infected. Then they have a period of growth after their period of decline and the process starts over again.

Archive:
archive.fo/rm7ni

GOOD LUCK PLAGUE CHAN

>Best news I've heard all day
But they're coming into Europe...

that game wrecked Sup Forums for a good week.
fpbp
same with that winnie the pooh baseball game.