IT'S HAPPENING: PLAGUE CHANS WRATH CONT

>New BLACK DEATH plague strain can kill ‘in just 3 HOURS’ as lethal disease goes ‘airborne’

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/660127/new-black-death-outbreak-kill-three-hours-Madagascar-death-toll-video

also

>Plague ravaging Madagascar will inevitably become RESISTANT to antibiotics, experts warn

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5084903/Madagascar-s-healthcare-unable-plague.html

Kek
>A message posted on the social network Facebook indicated that health workers accompanied by law enforcement force all students to be vaccinated against the plague and that vaccine could be fatal.

Upset, the parents of the students went en masse to pick up their children in class. In some institutions, even the portals have been forced, according to the gendarmerie.

rfi.fr/afrique/20171115-madagascar-rumeur-peste-facebook-arrestation-fausse-information

Hope you guys got your hazmat suites now
THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=212&v=LePaNDiie-w
youtube.com/watch?v=C7Qo2QZ8NE8

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-41351160
businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=MEUDs8pkbP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

save us cure-chan!

Fuck off, Cure-tran.

Finally, a good reason to be a shut in neet

Bump!

Save us Cure-chan!!!!!!

Incubation time should be longer

Real talk, this plague will ultimately die out because it's too deadly. In order to have a really good transmission, it can't be 100% or even 90% fatal because it'll kill its host before they can spread it. It must also have an incubation period long enough to aid the transmission process, while still hitting soon enough to prevent preemptive measures.

You want to know whats really going to fuck Africa up? The coming Super Malaria outbreaks and Mega AIDs wave

>bbc.com/news/health-41351160
>businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7

As a side note, that AIDs development and the fact STDs are going to become drug resistant also cures the Roasties Question (RQ).

This
It needs to spread before it shows symptoms
It's killing Niggers too quick, it doesn't have enough time to infect others

Please fucking be true. Whites and Asians have a greater chance for immunity. Large cities will collapse forcing tighter communities. Narcissist SJWs will die quickly. Large federal powers will lose control. Money will be worthless. Everything sets back to zero. We get a second chance.

>Mega AIDs
>Super Malaria
soon Ultra Ebola
It's still the best time line

Good thinking user. I agree.

Let's hope it gets to mainland Africa at least. I wish we'd get it in the states. I'm a rural fag, I want the cities to burn and niggers to be scattered to the wind like dried roach husks.

Remember user, don't be a plagueaphobe

why arent we flying ppl from madagascar to israel?

Jews act like a hydra, not a snake. Europe and America have to get some infection to kill the whole fucking monster

someone improve this God awful drawing

I fucked a dwarf thot from Madagascar,
Am I kill?

Sounds good. I'm ready for the plague

I'm a plaugeaphile: It's not a crime, it's an illness

FINALLY
Cucks better not stop this like they stopped ebola. I want to get comfy and watch 75% of all nogs on earth die, along with the jews that transplanted them all over the world.

Beautiful visual xo

Ironically, developments in technology will kill the cities even if disease doesn't. See, we're on the cusp of major breakthroughs in energy tech, which will then herald advancements in transportation and living with things like Hyperloops; basically there will be no reason to live in cities economically speaking.

This plague shit is the worst happening on Sup Forums this year.

It's completely irrelevant if you live in a country that has clean water and access to a hospital.

Someone pls make a "kill 'em all, plague-chan!" image.

Ebola has too high of a fatality rate to ever really get going, unless us or the Russian release the weaponized varieties we made during the Cold War. Malaria and AIDs will still do the job easily enough, however.

You don't get it. I don't want the people in the cities to live. At all.

The plague is eager to slaughter with so much encouragement from the chans.

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN
SPREAD YOUR LOVE
>but take it nice and slow

:( Hey... I drew that...

Lord Nurgle has gifts for us all, eager to share!

Well put. A lot of cities need to get cast into oblivion.

Thinking too small! we need to start a campagin to get them at the head of the line for migration into europe! we need some art anons in here and an idea for a hashtag.

Dude, the plague is already over :(

I was hoping it would get like 300millions afronigggers

I'm sorry m8, but it's deviant art tier
Here's the new and improved version

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk WE NEED TO GET THE MOST INFECTIOUS NIGGERS TO EUROPE FOR TREATMENT COME ON GUISE!

Indeed, I just meant that they as a culture are dying in the long term. The last cities might very well be shrinking ghettos and old cat ladies before finally dying off.

Bless you my son, Papa Nurgle is well pleased with your enthusiasm. Expect a token of my gratitude in the coming days.

Fug off newfag, it's fun to talk about

Blood 'ell, it's come back!

Madagascar can't close their ports if you infect them first

Welfare will keep them subsidized.

72 hours would be good as long as the main symptoms don't start showing for 48 hours. That would be enough time for it to stealth a good distance to spread efficiently.

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN!

if it kills so fast it won't spread far

Bodies still infected, 3 hours sounds weaponized. If that's the case it may never leave the continent.

Checked
I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN

>Mega aids
Rip potential monogamous gay relationship. Better to stay a virgin forever

>Africa
Diseases in Africa are nothing new.

Wouldn't you just need the rodent/w fleas to spread it? Really all you'd need is to spread infected fleas

I have, in fact, been here longer than you.

Post cock and timestamp, oldfag

I hope lemurs are ok

Yes. Perhaps if we meme Madagascar into killing their black cats...

Save me cure-gdchan motherfucker. I ain't ready to die. I ain't got no hazmat suit.
Fpwp... maybe, maybe not. I'll let you use know if it works or n...o.......

Oh yea!?
I've been here since 01
Bet you feel stupid now huh?

This.
Cities are fucking cancer.

a smallest dick contest

Cats have fleas > Fleas have plauge > kill cats

Create witch doctor rumor about rats being a holistic ward to protect against bad luck.

I scooped Moot out of his mothers cunt.

3 hours? that's way too fast for a real outbreak :(

I've been here since '85.

Oh shid, u rite when u rite

Eventually they'll die out, Black American fertility rates are in the negatives and cat ladies have a shorter lifespan due to their lifestyle. Might not occur until the end of this century, but it eventually will happen.

Of course, America might get taken over by a right wing government in the aftermath of a massive plague and shut off welfare soon, meaning that these two things working in tandem massively expedite the process.

PRAY FOR MEGA AIDS!

Nahh, niggers need to die.

>3 hours
not happening.

>Mega AIDs

we need this asap

Again, nobody fucking cares.

Gays, Blacks, and Thots all cured by one simple disease. God does indeed have a sense of humor, I think.

Wonder if it'll come out of africa or california first.

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN

why is Detroit in the Wisconsin Dells?

its funny because no one is talking about this in spain, the retarded catalan independence meme is fucking with all us and things like this wont show up in the news, god i'm starting to hate this country
can i have a quick rundown about what's going with all this ebola shit?

lets do this
youtube.com/watch?v=MEUDs8pkbP8

Can somebody tell me what happened to the flat earth thread about an hour ago?

i cant wait for JEW-AIDS to come out

my dad works at Sup Forums and he says your'e a liar

SAVE US, CURE CHAN!

fell off the surface of the earth by taking the wrong internet tube

Some poo in loo made the map that I downloaded.

dead cats create many more rats carry fleas than keeping cats with fleas alive because the rat to cat population is thousands to 1

It probably got nuked like the others. There is very little intellectual content in those threads. They always devolve into name calling. They degrade the board. I agree with the mods on this one subject.

kek

>super malaria
>mega aids

Pls spread to Europe

rolling

damn haven't seen a giga nigga meme in a while

NUKE NAO!!

re-rolling

Hope this virus kills refugees and jews

not ebola my friend
THE BLACK PLAGUE

yeah but niggers are all up in eachothers faces all day, white people interact with like 5 people per day MAX. JUST GET COMFY

Save us, Cure Chan

Oy vey, stobit! you're going to fast, Goyim!

So a test? This is definitely intriguing

>can kill ‘in just 3 HOURS’

It's TOO FAST to spread.

God damn it.