Devotion to Mary

Devotion to Mary.
Is it really the key to the restoration of Western Civilization and to the restoration of all of our miserable lives?
There is something so mysterious and beautiful about devotion to the Mother of Jesus that is melting and confusing my cold, hard, Calvinist heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WtbI5YH34-0
youtu.be/j9ztmp1yDq8
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/20781-pregnancy-fetal-cells.html
youtu.be/g1y9mSLW_f8
youtu.be/1EtefYlZs5s
youtube.com/watch?v=-0zSDi37UL4
youtube.com/watch?v=n8XVGecBYxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Wealth and War destroyed the western mind.

Wealth, because we stopped relying on God.

War, because by killling our brothers we lost who we are.

I would have posted the same mindless memes a few months ago. But I started praying the rosary, even though I'm protestant, and it has just so confused me with its beauty and its Christ exalting nature.

I find that funny. My cold hard Calvinist heart.

I can only speak for my own thining. Idunnomaybe?

are you a protestant also?

Truly, A synthesis of European Classical Culture with Traditional Christianity gave birth to our culture and civilization, and so a return to Traditional Christianity can bring about a renaissance to Christendom and to its culture and civilization.

I was formerly Catholic, but upon revelation, turned towards Orthodoxy, I would say that I am better for it. Perhaps the same could be said for the rest of society? God only Knows.

HAIL MARY, MOTHER OF GOD

The Bible is a lie user.

hurr durr and her lie just happened to be prophesied in 2 dozen old testament texts

atheists are constantly testing my humility and compassion as a Christian with their constant stupidity and ignorance

>Prophecy
Do you even understand science has proved reality is predetermined nigger? You're just not paying attention.

And science simultaneously proves that reality is chaos. Don't keep up on Quantum Mechanics? Shame...

>"reality" (governed by relativity)
>Quantum Mechanics
Pick 1 unless you just solved the unified field theory.

Yes.
Fight the heracy of gnosticism in the West it's the balalonian zionist Satanists using fembots/liberalism and mudslimes to bring about the occult cyber hive mind synthetic humanoids which will just be another catalyst for brining demons new bodies and the mark.of the beast.

This generation may be the last before the chastisment if we don't come back to God with a first devotion, pardon my pun.

> christcuck apocalyptic delusions
Since 1ad and still kicking.

The one time someone tries to worship Mary in the bible Jesus rebukes them and says those who listen to his teachings are the ones who are truly awesome

While He was speaking, a woman from the crowd called out and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that carried you and the breasts at which you nursed.” He replied, “Rather, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”

Catholics of course don't know about this cause they don't read their bibles

It is truly befitting that she should be glorified who has borne God.
More honorable than the cherubim, and beyond compare more glorious than the seraphim, who, a Virgin, gave birth to God the Word. Truly the Theotokos, we glorify her.

Fuck you. Follow Christ.

The Morning Star has given humanity chance after chance to repent. What happens when the Loving Mother decides we are not worthy of any more?
I dread the next apparition.

Worship of Saints I believe is permitted, but you should always hold Jesus in your heart, with the rest of the trinity, as your true God.

The saints lead to Jesus otherwise they wouldn't be saints.

Insults aren't arguments.
Fatima and the pole shift.
Revelations blood, ice, and fire in the sky.
Only now is that possible with planes.
The only reason you found Sup Forums was your rejection of society.
Society ejected God in the society we live in.
You're regressing to paganism like the Zionists want you to.

My word, that pic is just perfect. Poignant, with a well-matched caption, unity in point and purpose between writ and scene depicted. And what a scene. The intricacy and symmetry, the exact beauty of the stone, the completion of its form wrought without doubt by a master of old, and the disgrace so crudely forced upon it all thereafter. Like a sandcastle of time, eternity awash under Man's struggle. Where is or was this place, please? I have to know.

>2017
>still believing in jewish metaphysics
>still believing in QM when the answer to the question that sprouted QM can be easily answered by a more reasonable hypothesis

Mary is the closest to Christ. Her intercession on our behalf leads our prayers to Christ thus to the Father.

>uses gay flag
>invented by aleister crawley kabalah/magic user and his followers
>claims Christ is jew conspiracy
Wew

It doesn't matter who created the flag, I'm gay and I'm using it. Christ was a nice guy, had more balls than anyone who ever posted in this board. My problem is with people taking Einstein's theories as reality and believing electrons are "clouds of probability".

>Is it really the key to the restoration of Western Civilization and to the restoration of all of our miserable lives?
It's a concept that involves a lot of other stuff but that's a simple way to summarize it.

Who is closest to Mary? Since you need Jesus to act as an imediary between you and God and Mary as an intermediary between you and Jesus you need one to act as an intermediary between you and Mary.

>waifufag sees waifu worship as a panacea for all ills of society

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
- Isaiah 8:20

>blond hair
>nordic-tier pale skin
>clothes like a medieval british princess
>implying this is what mary looked like at all

why are you posting retarded revisionist we wuz middle easterners shit? might as well post korean jesus

this is better, i could actually imagine her looking like this
dark hair & eyes and slightly tan skin (similar to modern Northern Italians) were the standard in Palestine back then, not whatever white fantasy american christians imagine

Thank you. I was about to say that, just not that well.

You are a sorry little man, and by man a raped boy at one point.
For you to be in such a state or anyone in mortal sin for that matter cannot see past this reality or with clear minds.

43 documented percentage of homos are pedophile as well as high in murder, rape, ocd, and serial killings. Life spans are even 20 years less.
youtu.be/WtbI5YH34-0
youtu.be/j9ztmp1yDq8
It's the same thing as asking another person to pray for you, except she had the perfect miracle. New research shows women who give birth to babies end up sharing the same blood cells directly into their blood stream, brain, and heart. Mary became one with God at the inception.

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/20781-pregnancy-fetal-cells.html

All the Apostles admired to Christ being Jesus and they were simply his best friends as saints which all dinominations claim, yet the Mother of the Christ is not at his throne just as every mother of Isrials kings were the queens?

Produstantism is deeply in huge misconception of biblical analysis and interpretation.

youtu.be/g1y9mSLW_f8
youtu.be/1EtefYlZs5s

For many years I had always believed that Christianity was nothing more than a Jewish trick but just as recently as the 2016 elections with evil demons like podesta and the Clinton's and learning about pizzagate and the satanic Mason's and that spirit cooking bitch and all this other fucked up shit that goes on, it just has to be real. Jews worlwide push death, degeneracy and just pure evil on us while constantly destroying Christianity every chance they get. I am now a believer. It's all true and the Jews are literally the children of Satan.

just so you all know, OP is clearly a beaner

>It's all true and the Jews are literally the children of Satan.
Yet most of american christians more or less worship them. Congrats.
Begone heretic! US is rightfull beaner clay.

>Some months ago
>My really religious aunt comes to visit
>She wants us to pray together because reasons
>Alright, sounds legit
>We spend half an hour or so in prayer with a rosary
>80% of those prayers are just repeated "Hail Mary's"
>We spent most of our time praying to not God but Mary
Explain this Catholics.

Mary was exalted to the level of Goddess to appease Pagans who still worshiped female fertility goddesses. Much like the holidays we have now were conceived of as replacements for the holidays of old, their traditions still extant and observable today.

Mary represents the timeless male worship of the female and her purity and virtue. Pain is an integral part of Catholicism and Mary's suffering at the crucifixion of her divine son was her personal moment of martyrdom. It was said that she endured his pain. Every nail and lash.

>I saw the Blessed Virgin in a continual ecstasy during the time of the scourging of her Divine Son; she saw and suffered with inexpressible love and grief all the torments he was enduring.

It is the worship of pain which is all the more intriguing as it is something even more important in the Christian religion. Remember the ecstasy of St. Teresa and how she described a very similar "happy pain" to the pain Mary supposedly felt. Bittersweetness. Sadomasochism. Ever wonder why certain Catholic devotees flagellated themselves? Sadomasochism. The slavish devotion and worship of Mary can be seen as a sort of masochism, a driving force that may have been behind the worship of many deities (who often required gluttonous sacrifices from their doting devotees).

Mary can look however she wants. You can ask Poland about it

What's wrong? Can't handle strong independent black woman who needs no man?

No because worship of Mary is Idolatry, the only way to god is through the lord Jesus Christ.

This.
It's a pagan cult, and it's good in a sence.
But better to embrace pure paganism, not to live lying to yourself.

Oy vey
Christcucks desperately need some new imagery if they want their religion to stay somewhat relevant for new generations.

Bless you for making this thread, OP. Also, protties gonna protest, sad.

Lol we posted the same image, this is a sign.

Yep, really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=-0zSDi37UL4

The questions remains who set things in motion? who made things set in motion?

Think about you being a potential within the "bigbang", a fraction of the size of a proton that actual actualized. Is this not mind boggling to you?

>Catholics don't worship Ma-

I like you.

Mariology is heresy of the highest degree. Christ alone is our savior. Mary, while an exalted and great woman, is not an object of worship.

>t. protestant

>Sup Forums
>politics and current events

>Catholics Worship Mary
Are you new here, or have you never been on one of these threads?

PS, we don't

True stuff, U catholic?

How is your country doing after abandoning Mary?

How is Poland doing with catholicism well and strong?

Kill the members of this extortion cult.

have fun taking it up the ass and not contributing anything to the future of civilization

Funny dude.

Pretty much what the french revolutionaries did.

How is that working out for France?

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am o jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of then that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.

REPENT!

If she exists and looks like this I'm frfr tryna fuck on that in the Hereafter.

>Mary worship
Paganism, bro. That's just paganism with Christian names

There's a reason why ultimately Christians don't really care much about Mary. She did her job and is blessed and deceased.

She has the same ability to answer or deliver prayers as the dogs that I take care of, or the bushes that they pee on.

Being Jesus' eternal Secretary that we have to get through was never part of the deal for Mary.

>Then saith He to the disciple, Behold thy mother!

John 19:27

youtube.com/watch?v=n8XVGecBYxk

Do you know what a catechism is?
Do you know what it says about worshipping Mary?
Those are rethorical questions.
Of course you don't.

Devotion of Mary is blasphemy. Disgusting. No where in the Bible does it lift her up or does Jesus say to pray for her. I love how Catholics just make up crap

>All images are idols!

t. heretic

Mary is the epitome of womanhood, from virginity to taking care of a child. She's just different because she remained virgin until death. Virginity is sanctity and purity itself.

Nowadays we shame those people who are still virgins even women, when the elitists themselves pay large sum of money to violate one.

>Catholics
>Worships Mary

What is intercession. Never a Catholic will say that Mary is a God.