Brit/pol/ - Anchor Baby Edition

New Judgment: R (HC) v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions & Ors [2017] UKSC 73
On appeal from: [2015] EWCA Civ 49.

>In Zambrano the CJEU held that an EU member state could not take measures in respect of a non-EU citizen who was the primary carer (a “Zambrano carer”) of an EU citizen, where those measures effectively deprived that dependent EU citizen of the genuine enjoyment of his or her rights under EU law.

>In response to Zambrano, the UK Government amended legislation to preclude Zambrano carers from claiming various income-related benefits. HC, an Algerian national, challenged the regulations.

>Held: unanimously dismissing HC’s appeal. The reasoning of the CJEU turned solely on the risk that the dependents of Zambrano carers might be forced to leave the EU, thereby being deprived of the enjoyment of their rights as EU citizens. EU law therefore requires no more for the children of a Zambrano carer than the practical support necessary for them to remain in the EU. According to art 51 of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms, it applies to EU Member States only when they are implementing EU law, as such the art 21 right to equal treatment under the Charter does not apply to HC.

>The measures adopted by the UK do not amount to unlawful discrimination under ECHR, art 14. Discrimination on the basis of immigration status is an accepted part of EU and national law and cannot in itself give rise to an issue under art 14.
ukscblog.com/new-judgment-r-hc-v-secretary-of-state-for-work-and-pensions-ors-2017-uksc-73/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIilBezMnhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

2nd for Happy Birthday Oswald Mosley

Third for bring back Not Bomber Rimmer.

Alright lads?

well hullo love those ethnics me we're all on the same side beware of spies ok thank you

Reminder that if you
>watch football
>go to football games
>buy football merchandise
>buy EA sports games (particularly FIFA)
>even show ANY vocal support of a football team
Then you are a 100% cuck, and you are beyond saving, and should probably at this point just kill yourself since you're part of the problem you claim to face.

You're the Bowden "Start forming Vanguards" guy aren't you? Are you a NEET? You're always here.

>t. NEET

no

Lies!

Fuck you, Edward!

>on normiebook (I know)
>scrolling through news on there and come across a video on ‘lad bible’ of some idiot policeman dancing in the street like a fool
>the policeman in question even has his own Facebook profile and he’s commented on the video talking about “breaking down barriers” and the usual shit lefties chat. Looks like a typical bugman
>people who point out that our police force is an absolute joke that would rather virtue signal than stop terrorism and sexual attacks and this twat should be doing his job instead of prancing around are instantly condemned by all the females and bug men as boring freaks who ‘need to get a life’

The absolute state of our police. The absolute state of this generation of attention whore virtue signalling scum. Weakness in places of authority to me is just another sign that we are ripe for the picking. It may just be a video of some idiot dancing but it’s symptomatic of the wider issue. Muslims must be laughing themselves to sleep,

...racist.

My uncle was a police sergeant until he retired. Now he spends all his time posting momentum crap all over facebook

We are in a state of serious societal decay, it is to be expected that the Police would also be affected.

This generation is the worst of all. I hate it so much. It's deteriorated significantly even since the mid 2000s.

It's snowballing completely out of control now. I can't see any way for it to be reversed either. It's obvious that policies that need to be implemented, won't be. At this point I think only a series of catastrophic events that throw the world into chaos and extreme hardship can change the direction we're heading in.

How long do you think until the police are weakened enough that right-wing death squads can form and do as they please?

That will never happen with the situation the way it is at the moment.

Only economic collapse can save the west. The soyim have proved that daily terror attacks, murders, rapes, and rapid demographic transformation isn't enough to make them wake up.

An economic collapse could do it if it was sustained for a number of years and people started dying in relatively large numbers. That will definitely wake a lot of normies up out of their terminal slumber. Large scale global conflict would be another way for it to happen. Environmental and agricultural catastrophe would be another.

So these people can stop you but they can't stop shitskin rape and terrorism?

How are they brainwashed this hard?

Pretty much. And it's by design.

I just think everyday how madness, absolute madness has become normalised and encouraged. 50 years ago, if this prick was seen dancing like this he would have been instantly dismissed from the force for wasting taxpayers money dancing on the job but now it’s encouraged and people clap like seals when watching it. Everything has to be ‘fun’, nothing is bad, all is permissible and all is good, good good good. “So what if transvestites are teaching your 4 year old children about gender fluidity! It’s great and it’s FUN!” “No, terrorist aren’t muslims! All muslims are good! And only a bigot wouldn’t want more of the, here! Everyone is good!” It’s like the entire West has gone insane, I can’t believe this has happened sometimes. We were handed the world, and they threw it away so they could virtue signal and have ‘fun’. I’m no blackpill type, but the video just completely demoralised me and especially the reaction to it. We live in a world of adult children.

Now imagine these generations trying to lead nations on the world stage. They are incapable. They will do as they're told by the clandestine special interest groups who've wrought this almost total societal destruction on us in the first place even more so than the preceding generations. If you're not black-pilled yet, you fucking will be.

>“So what if transvestites are teaching your 4 year old children about gender fluidity! It’s great and it’s FUN!”

This is the general consensus. I don't go out often but I did end up going on a trip with a friend who is conservative, and his friend who I hadn't met before. He was obvious a gym monkey and did the typical Laaaaad banter etc.

At one point we saw this man in a pink, gay looking car and my friend said something like "look at that fag", in a jokey way and without missing a beat the gymmonkey was going "so what? what's wrong with it? who cares?" blablabla, instant signalling. It's just this hollowed out, feminised, soyim enriched faggotry that has become men that is so depressing. And when I was watching a boxing match at the pub, there was the LGBT flag in the background of the fight and as soon as someone brought it up, another soyboy straight away did the "so what who cares" signalling thing, they say it fast like a woman as well it's weird.

There's no men any more. Only soyim.

old govermenr workers tend to be commies becuase unions where big then, my grandad was very high in the post office and is a massive commie

>soyim.
how did this word get so big so fast?

why?

i litreally have no idea what he meant by that video, normally he is ethnonat in other videos

autism

>t. Norman

Guy on LBC a second ago got HIV from a girlfriend and he forgives her.

huh? whats norman got to do with it?

Gas the commies.

Gas the normies.

>he doesn't realise all his favourite teams are all full of non whites while the owners of the clubs are either jews or muslims who are all in a small circle together

british ''''''''''men'''''''''', ladies and gentlemen. embarrassing

>he literally supports globalism: the sport

it's a game for race traitors, and this is why masses of working class British men have coalburner daughters. what do you expect when you cheer on your favourite football stars, Jamain Defore and Stormzy while you sit there spilling your beer all over the sofa.

even i support a all white leage 1 side

>working class dad drinking lager "COME ON THE LADS" cheering the wogs while his daughter is literally getting BLACKED upstairs
>he can hear them so he starts to cheer louder "COME ON JAMAL GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME"

>>working class dad drinking lager "COME ON THE LADS" cheering the wogs while his daughter is literally getting BLACKED upstairs
Why are people on here so obssesed over african penis?
I do admit the epl and championship are full of wogs(all though black footballers are getting less now days, its more technical yuropoor/spic instead of pacy nog), You guys do realise 90% of football fans are right wing whatever club

well?

>soyim
>doing anything

>implying that he's talking about the soyim

Brit/pol/ is 120 fit university educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade the Isle of Sheppey and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.
Realistically the Brit/pol/ Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is fucked up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks.. Plus Kent police has only 8 thousand unarmed personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.
I don't actually support the violent overthrow of Isle of Sheppey. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.

Pic related is the typical brit/pol/ poster

>UK
>right wing
pick one

these dipshits now nothing about 'right wing'. in fact, they're the downfall of this country, and are just as degenerate as the muslims and coons themselves

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>muh nationalism

even if you did take over the govornment. what are you going to do after you install your plastic nationalism?

meanwhile brits are some of the most degenerate and cucked people on the planet, and their daughters have had more dick than a vagas prozzie.

this country is cucked beyond repair. it's way past weimar republic. it's an embarrassment

>some drunk mi5 agent is the whole brirish right

lel it wouldn't be surprising. go and see the latest xmas adverts btw.

all the retards in this nigger tier nation will be taking all of that in before xfactor is on

>this country is cucked beyond repair. it's way past weimar republic. it's an embarrassment

Of course it is. That's why we dwell here, alone. We are the true hermits of our age.

>It's the Turkish edgelord again

>this country is cucked beyond repair. it's way past weimar republic
Agreed.

It’s fucked.

sure you probably have Tommy Robinson and his final solution, right?
>REEEEE MUSLIMS GET OUT!!!!
''okey, they're gone. now what, tommy?''
>I don't know. Just carry on being sub IQ brits and continue to pay for single moms with kids from multiple fathers...at least le muslims aren't here XD

Countries a joke m8. Brits have always been a race of losers anyway. Never been the revolutionary type either, so screw you little guy fawks fantasies

>plastic nationalism?
>implying there aren't at least 30% of the country who are full fash in secret

lmao you are clearly some fucking immigrant, fuck off you paki cunt

Can't handle the truth, brainlet?

Your either a forgien cunt or a self hating cuck, either way neck yourself

not even gonna bother with this b8 desu, so old, seen cunts like you come into threads so many times, you come out with the same tired memes, why don't you quit being a proxy fag or fuck off back to whatever non white shithole you come from you paki cunt

Brainlet.

Post hand

Opposing Muslims (a right wing ideology) because of ''muh womens and gays rights'' is not Fascism, and isn't even remotely anything to do with being socially right wing either. In fact, it's not even Baby Boomer Rupublicuck Neo-Con tier .

You think people are ''woke'' because half the country voted OUT. Most of these people voted out for self economic interest reasons. Just like the majority who voted Remain. No one really cared about sovereignty and ''le commie SJW remoaners'' and ''le nazi brexiteers''.

Whatever you like to call me. At least I'm not proud to be part of a bunch of slaves ruled by an Anglo-Saxon-Jewish elite, which is what all of British '''''patriotism''''' is anyway. Just proto-globalism.

Why?

>Opposing Muslims (a right wing ideology) because of ''muh womens and gays rights'' is not Fascism

>implying people don't just hate the paki's

the talk about womens rights and fag rights is just a cover and if you weren't a knew fag you would know

>You think people are ''woke'' because half the country voted OUT.

well hello leftypol

>Whatever you like to call me. At least I'm not proud to be part of a bunch of slaves ruled by an Anglo-Saxon-Jewish elite, which is what all of British '''''patriotism''''' is anyway. Just proto-globalism.

clearly a newfag trying to fit in

>Anglo-Saxon-Jewish elite

t.retard

>Muslims (a right wing ideology)
Mehmet please

>70% white in by 2040
>20% muslim by 2040
jesus, lad

post hand and prove your not a paki

>implying people don't just hate the paki's

>meanwhile their daughters are sucking paki and nigger dick and they do nothing about it

we are about 75% white the now lad wtf are you on

This is just a stupid ptg tier point I'm not even going to argue with you, post a pic of your hand you fucking nigger

>>meanwhile their daughters are sucking paki and nigger dick and they do nothing about it
theres barely a nigs outside london and a few areas of brum, plus pakis and wbite never mix

youtu.be/kIilBezMnhQ

Stateofnation did an interesting video on the history of the British far right. I thought you guys might be interested in it.

First of all, *you're.

Secondly, what would me being a Pakistani prove to you? You could throw your troglodyte head back and laugh, "SEE!! A FOCKIN NUU HE WAS AN IMMIGANT".

Do you think there's no Pakis or Muslims that are better than you? Make more money than you? Fuck better and more regularly than you? How does that make you feel? How does it feel to become a more and more increasingly relic in today's world? I won't argue the effects of globalism has hit your community the hardest but here's the thing: you're irrelevant. Your ancestors were workhorses for the elite and now that job has been done, it's time for you to go.

So keep swilling your Carling, eating at Wetherspoons and watching your 50 inch television every night. But the world will not miss you when you're gone as much physically as you already are spiritually and mentally.

>plus pakis and wbite never mix

>British far right.

our (((Far right))) has always been a fucking joke that did absolutely nothing good

>>plus pakis and wbite never mix
voluntarily
>Parents try to stop
way to disproove what you said here

Ugh, disgusting, he should be voting for the B A S E D Tories instead, so we can get on with criminalising people being rude on the internet, and giving all our money directly to Netanyahu.

LOOK EVERYONE AN ACTUAL PAKI IN BRITPOL

post your hand you fucking pussy cunt

You think those Aryan princesses were snatched up by the Pakimobile with a net?

Or were they willingly hanging around with the Based Asian lads? And got fucking THOT patrolled?

>Brits have always been a race of losers anyway.
That's not true. I agree with everything else you've said though, pretty much.

>post your hand you fucking pussy cunt

Why?

So we can show what a paki you are

It's WN.

Would be being a Pakistani make my points invalid?

>>implying people don't just hate the paki's
well it's clearly not fucking fascism is it

>the talk about womens rights and fag rights is just a cover and if you weren't a knew fag you would know
normal people in United Kuckdom supports fags anyway, and even the '''right wingers''' would be shocked or repulsed if you questioned female vote. Just a bunch of dipshits larping thinking their 'fascist' becaue they dislike a few shitskins. Just a bunch of nigger tier eastenders watchers. The rest of the ''right wing'' are just Liberal Thatcherites

none of these people will bring back the family structure since one is just a one topic policy on disliking shitskins/muslims, and the others just want to give themselves a tax cuts.

>British history
>Patriotic
Kek, nice meme. If you really think your British Empire Rothschild overlords and their Anglo Aristocrat pets really gave a shit about Peter, Nigel and Steve at the pub, and fancy anthems and flags, you're hugely mistaken. You were just filthy underclass scum who probably had mixed Irish in them anyway. Just pets and bodies for their global project. Now these same people have the Federal Reserve, and USA/NATO too while nations that '''left''' the empire still remained safe within the UN big UN umbrella as well as other pacts, treaties, unions, and leagues. Same shit, different look.

British ''patriotism'' is basically dumb working class brits celebrating themselves being slaves for nearly 400 years. Always remember you lost your Ancestors fighting for their global goals, including all the millions lost fighting against Nationalist Germany in the 1940s

>British ''patriotism'' is basically dumb working class brits celebrating themselves being slaves for nearly 400 years.

This are some heavy redpills lad.

well we would know why you have a irrational hatred of brits

Who said I hated Brits?

You’re all so based.

>post your hand

G-good idea, let's see if they are strong Mick-patting hands only an Anglo-senpai would have. . .

fuck me, someone with sense here, fair play ya cunt.

Yet the working class brainlets reject all of it because ING GER LUUUUND

>Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris has had one of 12 indecent assault convictions overturned by the Court of Appeal

/ourguy/ only has 11 to go!

This.

And the same thing is happening to Burgers right now. Dying out. Meanwhile krauts are only a few progressives (AfD) fighting against mass muslims immigration because trans gedger rights. Swedecucks are literally pulling the suicidal trigger on themselves. Southern Europe are just lazy tomato eating shits, and I don't even wanna know what the fuck Canada's doing at this point, but we all know it's under commie China's flag now. Same goes for A*stralia

Based MICK

always remember that the eternal Sup Forumsack will always say the following when they are backed into a corner
>cuck detected
>roastie detected
>shitskin detected
>leftypol detected
>shill detected