What are you more sick of in haremshit, and be honest Sup Forums

What are you more sick of in haremshit, and be honest Sup Forums.

MC goes for the shitty tsundere or MC goes for the idiot.

An MC who is a spineless beta. Who they go for is irrelevant to me, I'll be jerking off to them all the same.

People who keep watching anime despite hating them and then complaining about them on Sup Forums.

idgaf what the main character does

faggots like OP who bitch like faggots

shitty tsundere hands down

always try hard to like 'em but god those bipolarfucks get irritating

MC goes for no one.

Open endings are the fucking worst. Incomplete manga and LN adaptions get a bit of a pass, but that doesn't make the situation any better.

The MC doesn't go for multiple girls.

The "Girl who will win is obvious from episode 1 onwards" trope

What is the use in watching a harem series if you can tell who will win from episode 1 onwards

I hate harems in general, so it doesn't matter who the MC goes after.

MC ignoring the loli. Which happens in 100% harem.

I'm much more sick of faggots suffixing 'shit' to everything and anything in an attempt to give the impression of quality taste.

And raging lesbians.

Shitty tsundere. As a fan of the archetype it pains me to see it done poorly.

>raging lesbians
That's not very usual on Sup Forums at all.

In harems.

What I'm sick of is haremshit itself, nothing's wrong with it in theory but there's been far too much of it in the last 15 years.

If I've only got those two, probably MC goes for the idiot.

If I get to submit my own, then about a million times over.

What I feel is truly under represented is MC goes for the loving dere-dere girl who's been telling him that she loves him since the first fucking episode. Unfortunately, most of those characters are absolutely garbage aside from that single trait.

While I see your point, what you have to keep in mind is that harem series build most of its character interactions on romantic tension.
Now if a guy goes for the dere-dere girl, then boom, no tension, the end.
That's why it's never gonna happen in a harem, unless some kind of character drama precedes it.

Main girl/obvious winner.

I just want one harem where it doesnt feel they are pushing one girl down our throat, a show that actually gives all girls a fair chance to win while not feeling a twist when someone unexpected wins.

TWGOK was the most recent thing that got close to this, but it came down to only two girls in the end instead of more (at least it was up in the air though).

Tsundere's are love and baka's are precious.

No, the problem is the beta MC and/or open ends without a winner/true harem end.

Why don't you try reverse harem?

>MC goes for
Stopped reading there.

I'm tired of the childhood friend always winning.

Sometimes I wish the girl they introduce first would win too.

shit characters being added when I was perfectly happy with the cast as it was

stupid overly aggresive girl who's entire gag is "overreacts violently"

token foreign/transfer student who LITERALLY ALWAYS has some retarded gimmick, or is mentally defunct and acts like a fucking idiot

overly obessed character that has an autism level lust for another character and that's their entire personality

characters who are supposed to be "best friends" but are never seen engaging in banter or talking about some dumb bullshit, instead spouting shit like 'i believe in you, i will always support you' or 'haha wow you're real smart huh'

girl literally rubbering her moist axe wound on the MC's face and yet MC doesn't fuck her there and then but instead stutters and asks questions

>said no one ever

But complaining is fun. Why do you think everybody does it so much.

Nice shitpostshit

HxH please stay here
Horizon is OK too

People who hate haremshit like they have an allergy for it.