Ramzpaul - Computer Programmer

Ramzpaul - Computer Programmer
Mike Enoch - Computer Programmer
Weeve - Computer Programmer

Why are so many people on this side of the internet computer programmers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTp8AAx8SE4
channel9.msdn.com/
insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2017#education
freecodecamp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why do people study the most potent and revolutionary force of our time

I bet you still code in php

it's actually mostly people who majored in meat studies and business with a few lawyers and doctors mixed in

>why do people study the most potent and revolutionary force of our time

Wrong, if you want to be revolutionary, you go into human resources and media.
Entering gate keeper roles is the ultimate approach

>Entering gate keeper roles is the ultimate approach
>not designing the gate

This

How did that work out for you in Silicon Valley

> why would anyone want to be capable of understanding and controlling that which makes almost all modern life work

Here is Jared Taylor shilling Microsoft software
youtube.com/watch?v=uTp8AAx8SE4

truly makes me think

Is your point that (((they))) took it over? Then yes, I concur.

objective focus theory

>create a website
>site gets popular
>high level actors employ pressure tactics to bully my site
>brain washed "activists" start to attack my site
>keep getting hammered until an established person comes along to buy out my site
>suddenly pressure is gone and the site became an "alternative" place where people can gather

There is a reason why almost 100% of normie oriented sites are controlled by people from san francisco

not sure where this is the case except your greentext

Huwindows

thats the point, you don't know because the sites are never advertised to normies such as yourself
double chan is an example of a site that started to get popular, got DDOSed for weeks, the original owner handed over control to come creep to fucks brown asians and the site has remaining relatively untouched from that point on.

>There is a reason why almost 100% of normie oriented sites are controlled by people from san francisco
>not sure where this is the case except your greentext
>you don't know because the sites are never advertised to normies such as yourself
stop leafposting the bull needs a prep you fuckwit

name one social media site, in the U.S that is not controlled from san francisco

it's irrelevant to your point you absolute leaf

HR and media are just places to push SJW propaganda and personal power. CS is changing all humanity

Spell out your disagreement, I don't understand what you are getting mad over.
I understand you believe that you see a logical contradiction but you are simply misquoting me, selectively looking at a few sentences

>ramzpaul
>this side of the internet

Leaf is right faggot

It is possible to learn a programming language from youtube and get a job without college education?

Yes, but you need to show you can actually do it by building shit in your spare time. Once you get an interview it's kind of a case of 'you can do it or you can't' in a lot of cases

To answer this thread, Tech is a super leftist industry, so any conservatives in it get low key pushed to the right as a reaction

I asked for an example of the scenario you laid out here and then you sperged out and claimed it was 2deep4me

>It is possible to learn a programming language
Yes, it takes 20 weeks if you are doing it on your own.

>from youtube
Youtube sucks, try this instead
channel9.msdn.com/
Video tutorials are for retards, its better to read a chapter of a book, instead of wasting your time with videos.
Patience is the ultimate skill that is needed to become a programmer, if you cant train your patience by reading a book for 4 hours a day, you are doomed

>and get a job without college education
Not in Canada, an education is a sign that you are a docile goy that will do as hes told and faceless corporations want to recruit that type of person.

the benefit of programming in general is that you don't need to get a job in my opinion

its right here I assume you didn't read past the first sentence.

it's completely different you retard which is why I disregarded it, sage

I play, COUNTER SAGE!

The more time people spend in front of computers, the longer they spend on the internet, the more likely they are to find the weird side(s) of the internet.

>most used language on web
Oh edgy boy you are smart.

>Do I need college?
Nope. Look at this 2017 developer survey.
insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2017#education

>freecodecamp.org/
It's hard you have to study a lot.
Buy the best books.

all three of them are (((tribesman)))