CBTS #371 INTO THE LONG NIGHT EDITION

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this → →

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Previous Bread leafbro was b&, will bake until nightshift wakes up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1bRLq
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf
archive.fo/rgo2L
archive.fo/NBK5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q where art tho?

What are these threads about?

Could at the very least spell assassinate correctly

The storm is upon us.

thank you user.

Amen. Thank you kind user.

This is the most retarded picture I've ever seen in my life.

That's a stretch my man.

>Autists who overanalyse everything and starting seeing patterns in their autism

Schizophrenia in thread form is the best summary I can give you.

A+

shills, disinfo, larping, newfags, reddit. these threads are pure cancer

These threads are just LARPing. What sort of retard believes that someone would genuinely try to communicate doomsday messages through random shitposts on an anime forum?

This, I used to post in these threads pretty regularly, but I've realized that it's just LARPing. Anyone else feel like quitting these threads?

lol

then go save yourself you fuckbox

reminder that this "Q" is anonymous5. we're on to you, frank

I lol'd.

Lol, if your going to samefag at least wait till a few more replies come in

A convincing argument...

how about you get the fuck off my board you stupid nigger?

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

You quoting yourself? Cool.

Amen

THIS

Hiding since he fucked up and revealed his LARP by attempting to predict what trump was going to speak about today

discord,gg/84ueDKS

>45 300

whos the nigger complainin about threads... go chase a fart you fuckin slut.

>149645353
>149645353
>149645353
>149645353
>149645353

YES
LOL, uhhhhhmmm what?

if there was a shorter link URL, I mayyyy be more inclined to type it in... but I see how the Podesta namedrop helps there too...

(OP)

LINKS TO ALL "Q" POSTINGS – UPDATED NOV 15 (pt. 1)

Mueller investigation (Sat 28 Oct) [x2 BQ7V3bcW]

The Theory (Sun 29th Oct) [x3 P3Lk4PKG]
VALIDATED: #210 via
Tick Tock is back on the menu boys! Based Hannity (Sun 29th Oct) [x8 Eka5Om1K] :: CAP VALIDATED: #191 [reposts of #ThTh.2, #ThTh.3]

Bread Crumbs - Q Clearance Patriot (Tues 31st Oct) [x20 grTMpzrL] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2]
IMG: Patriots.jpg (9 KB, 339x149)
Q Clearance Patriot 36hr Warning (Weds 1st Nov) [x2 idEJUd80/U] :: CAP IMG: Patriots.jpg (9 KB, 339x149)

Calm before the Storm (Weds 1st Nov) [x11 pGukiFmX] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2] [reposts of #QCP36.1, #QCP36.2]

Calm before the Storm #2 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x11 zGyR4tyi] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2]
Calm before the Storm #3 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x4 KC17sSpZ] :: CAP VALIDATED: #QCP[2] Calm before the Storm #4 (Thurs 2nd Nov) [x1 P6/6ezLX] :: CAP [repost of #3.4]

Hello CIA, how's the senpai?

ch-kek'ed

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Trips of truth!
Now all of you fuckers stop. Ever ytime you feed the LARP, G-d kills a kitten, ok?

HOLY SHIT YOU CRACKED THE CODE!!!! BY THE WAY SEE YOU IN MRS. JENKINS MATH CLASS TOMORROW!! MOM PACKED ME GUSHERS IN MY LUNCH!!!!!

THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

>Earth is round | “Space programs” are fake | The Universe is Geocentric
Everything is explained in these posts:
>Praise our Holy Creator, the Eternal Sovereign!

Hey CIA how is the night shift

Current world events and HOW they are connected.
Things are happening, and happening faster than ever before.
-1000's of indictments across US
-Suadi purge of corruption (turns out those arrested had massive ties to US gov't and business, funded 9/11, was close to vegas)
-Soros $18bn tranafer to his foundation
-FusionGPS and Uranium1 blown opwn, btfoing clintons/dnc in the process
-'earthquake' ruining NK nuclear program and killing many top scientists
-Trump's historic Asia trip
-false flag (mass shootings) happening with even more frequency
- zimbabwe
- venezuela bankrupt (officially)
- apparently ms-13 started the california fires
- lebanon President resigneded
- ISIS is btfo

I probably missed aome stuff too. I hope like the happening because youre living in one

Nice.

holy shit the shillbots have taken over, call the exterminator

lol

Godfather III -- The takeover of the Vatican by the NWO.
Q used the Catholic version of the Pater Noster.

I mean, maybe but you could tell he was actually thirsty. He could barely talk

Sheeeeit...

The Spooky Tale of Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud

News of Papadopoulos maybe wearing a wire came out 30th October
>Trump Adviser May Have Been Wearing A Wire In Conversations With Campaign Associates (DailyCaller)
archive.fo/1bRLq
>The former Trump campaign adviser who accepted a plea deal for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians is a “proactive cooperator” with federal investigators, according to court documents unveiled on Monday.
>The website Hot Air explored the meaning of the term, and pointed to a 2001 federal court case which explained that “proactive cooperation is generally understood to mean that the defendant will engage in some type of undercover work on behalf of the Government, such as wearing a wire and/or meeting face to face with persons suspected of involvement in criminal activity.”
Court Case referenced:
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf

The professor was Joseph Mifsud as we found out the same day
>Revealed: London professor at centre of Trump-Russia collusion inquiry says: 'I have clear conscience' (Telegraph)
archive.fo/rgo2L
>The London professor is not named in the official court documents but the Telegraph can disclose his identity as Professor Joseph Mifsud
>Prof Mifsud confirmed he was the London professor described in the document drawn up by special counsel Robert Mueller but vehemently denied any wrongdoing.

8th November CNN publishes this article
>Academic at heart of Clinton 'dirt' claim vanishes, leaving trail of questions (CNN)
archive.fo/NBK5Q
>LAST THURSDAY he disappeared from the private university in Rome where he teaches.

This would mean Joseph Mifsud vanished Thursday the 2nd - 3 days after the charges against Papadopoulos became known and rumors of him wearing a wire began.

>"I absolutely exclude the fact that I spoke of secrets regarding Hillary Clinton," he told La Repubblica.

>Those were his last words in public on the subject.

>Someone sips water
>This proves the existence of a human trafficking ring

Hi CIA niggers. So glad we get to have our tax $ spent on people to spy on us, while the people who are spying on us, are also trafficking humans and drugs all around the country to make more money for the giant terrorist slush fund.

Your parents must be so proud.

God Bless and protect the breadbaker.

I screencapped the original pasta for Anons to share when shills start yelling about LARPs.

I've been away on holiday for the last four weeks in Seattle. Unfortunately there were no nukes dropped.
What's this latest LARP about? Seems very convoluted.

u ah weetodded

That's one of the 7 dwarfs.

I know for a fact this is true. What a time to be alive.
The great awakening

>>_________

Kek has spoken in numerical form, so I guess you're correct. Praise kek.

Jews are just normal people like everyone else asshole.

actually they don't get anything from the government, they are funded by the people who created them, the rothschild's by running guns, drugs and kids for all the royalty in the world while making a profit from it.
Now you know

GEOTUS often telegraphs in his tweets, though.

What's a discord

But there is a sect of jews who are not like ANYONE else.. they're absolutely satanic and evil..

Yes, anyone who has been following the CBTS should realize by now that most of Trump's tweets and actions are veiled message for those in-the-know.

Except they destroy everything.
Pic related.

The storm has arrived!
Q

Appreciate it user.
Otheranons let it be known if there was anything left off of here

Mistake or not?

Fine, just fine. Now go back to chasing that wild goose like a good little desu.

I'd be surprised. They way they operate, they like to REALLY screw people.. like kill your kids and then feed them to you type of fucked up. Stuff that most people can't even imagine.

Very intradasting digits you have there.

Fags can’t realize this was clever same fagging. Have a (you).

It’s true, and they’re called leftist Jews. And unfortunately most of the Jews whose name you know from being famous, are these leftist Jews. I know plenty of conservative normal Jews.

(sinfull1) [pray]

Zionist Rothschilds is that group. Most other jews are just terrible to be around (stereotypes are more or less true)
There are few based ones tho

CBTS is all true. I am monitoring the situation together with Q in our fortress of solitude. Brain beetles have been dispatched to deal with the shills. Seems like I really upset JIDF with this one! Hot dog!

Chasing??

Follow the trail of breadcrumbs
To grandmother's house we go
Q

There really are some truly evil bastards in this world.

it wasn't clever samefag

nice larp

But they aren't practicing Judaism (Torah), so it does no good to call them Jews. I Call them Tarmodeans, or Tarmodites. Or "fake Jews" if you must.

ah heck I keep repeating myself but only true. the Talmud is the root of all evil. Even the CIA MKUltra programming is just a contemporary name for possession. But to keep it that way they must eat human flesh and do nasty things to kids. Why do the CIA Niggers eyes light up? Demon inside.

Kys

You must be new here.

oh look everybody q is here....

I certainly couldn't and wouldn't want to hang out with them. I'm just not that into money and shit, I could give two shits about money. I like fun and happiness.. all the stuff they took out of the world.

we ah watching u and this thred if you dont get the massage we have a ten ways at geting back at u