Bravo, America!

Bravo, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZxOAqiQiGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to know what they changed to stop American children from removing themselves from the gene pool.

wtf they've been here for years

we did it reddit

They put the toy inside of a wrapper inside the chocolate. That way the child is less likely to think it's also candy and eat it I guess.

They now contain ammunition instead of toys

the new toys aren't even good

>get egg for nephew
>toy is a 3 piece ninja turtle that falls apart if you look at it too hard

>have been long been illegal
Sam definitely would have tried to eat the toy.

>colombian third world shithole congratulating only world superpower on toy eggs.

do you actually think anyone cares? Our candies and food in general is #1 access in the world, why the fuck would you want a shitty egg with a toy in it when you can go to ToysRus and spend 200$ on a cartful of toys

Must be shit thinking 200$ is a lot of money

Wow, nice! :D

WTF, NOT IN MY AMERICA!

Someone think of the children!

The toys were never good. The existed to be fun for like 3 minutes and then binned after

they used to at least have proper figurines, not straight up crap

i don't know why you made this but something real exists that somewhat looks like it, a FightLite Raider pistol

How 'bout Kinder Bueno? That stuff is pretty good.

hey, neat. Thanks for the tip, OP. You all have a nice thread now.

it's the /k/ improved fares/fightlite. not the AR57 upper(shortened), the A2 carry handle, the lever, and the hera arms FG.

yeah, I remember getting some tiger figure that I really liked as a kid, It wasn't some stupid cheap plastic assemble it yourself thing that is the new norm in kinder eggs.

They should make the wrapper shaped like fried chicken so nigger children keep removing themself from the gene pool

>Tinkering with the product
By this they mean giving you a pre assembled toy with no small parts therefore taking all the fun out of it.

It has a small derringer in every egg now.

>they used to at least have proper figurines, not straight up crap
varied a lot, some of it was cool and some was crap

They put a gun inside so kids can shoot each other instead of choking.

what are they, hard boiled eggs with chocolate and plastic?

Pic related but I agree.

chocolate egg shell, plastic "yolk" with a toy inside

That shit isn't even cool, or taste good

Its garbage

>putting a toy in there
holy shit thats dangerous

Not enough fat in those eggs for you, eh Steve?

people will choke on that don't sell it

>putting a toy inside a candy that kids eat
Do euros love killing kids?

Wont be a kinder egg. Still can't put non-edibles in foods and legally sell them as food.

this shits been at my market in california for the last year.. this isn't recent news
also they sell the illegal goods in colorado in the stapleton area
i don't believe they know they're illegal there

Another Le %56 post. Its obvious that this is being pushed hard buy shills /leftpol/ and even anons just for the keks. The true intent of this recent psyop is not against Americans its a psyop against Europe. In the near future this will be thread on Sup Forums

>AmerifatLe45%mongrol.jpg
>KrautLe39%mongrol.jpg
>SvenLe61%mongrol.jpg

This is a sleight of hand op against Europe. I guarantee a European country will be less white than America in 20 years probably Germany. So laugh at us burgers now. Will be interesting to see a graph showing the browing of America and all European countries.
Who will pass America first in the Le% race

The rest of the civilised world has managed just fine for decades.

american kids apparently have much lower intelligence that they try to swallow a plastic toy

I'm pretty sure they were sarcastic.
Poster above you... not so much,

It's always hard to tell on the internet.

The toys have been shit for nearly a decade.

That would be an extremely retarded child and in that case good riddance. 'Murica land of helicopter parents.

cadbury egg>kinder egg

chocolate orange > all

Only in American would be retarded enough to think a plastic oval covered in Chocolate is still considered edible, and not stop eating when the cholocate is gone. Wtf are you fat fucks eating over there?

2 separate sealed plastic halves
one half has a toy
one half has soft cream with chocolate wafer-bites that you eat with a spoon

All-American food.

>what are they, hard boiled eggs with chocolate and plastic?
yeeeeah, that's what they aaaare.

You're just excited that you might be able to hid cocaine in them.

I've attached a picture of OP so we know what we are all dealing with.

Truth

Nope. We just take our time to actually 'eat' our food, instead of inhaling an entire lunch tray up our nostril

>put egg in mouth
>teeth go through chocolate but hidden plastic death trap inside
>teeth squeeze around it slipping it down your throat
>can't call for help you're choking now on a kinder kock of death
>die and the autopsy takes out the plastic yolk
>inside is a toy of a baby
>your body was host to the birth of the alien spawn of a kinder kock

dat stuff taste good, I put it in my tea

>It took this long to realise they could do this

Fuck me

>inb4 just a vessel for smuggling opiate.

Oh boy! We finally get the paper thin chocolate thats encasing plastic that contains a toy, or other prize made in china and possibly laced with high levels of lead!

>put egg in mouth
i accidentally the whole thing

Stop peddling this retarded meme, US FDA law law prohibits encasing non edibles within food, and these meme eggs fall under that classification.

Shit like fortune cookies is fine as there is a gap/slight opening.

This shit had nothing to do with fear of children eating plastic.

Now that's a relic of a meme

>when you get a toy that doesnt need assembling

they taste bland

Do not put those in tea or anything they are poisonous

>plastic isn't food
Then what is cheese?

The posters you responded were clearly trolling. (you)'re just a retard.

Uh no, those are kinger joys, which are fundamentally a different thing.

If it has nothing to do with the fear of children eating plastic, then WHy cuZ?

>Do not put those in tea or anything they are poisonous
If God didn't intend for me to put them in my tea then he wouldn't have made the taste so delicious

No theyre not, theyre tasty

Yay, more cheap, Chinese, plastic shit to add to our landfills.

DAFUCK i had that toy

wew lads, there was a time when there were literal metal figurines in those eggos, i probably still have some lying around the house somewhere. google "metal soldiers in kinder surprise"

They told us it was impossible.

We told them "hold our beer"

USA USA USA

>plastic "yolk"
so that's why that thing was yellow. mind fucking blown

>choking hazard

That was never the issue. The issue was it was illegal to put non food items in food. This was done to keep people from filling out candy with sawdust and shit.

I've known a store where I could get them for the last 2 years. Real ones.

Fuck me, some amerishits are actually dying coz of kindersupsrise?

I still got one like the left one in the pic.

Did anyone else get the carousel when they were kids?

youtu.be/xZxOAqiQiGo
No fucking wonder. They're adult children who spend their time pretending to be asian or fucking nazis. The entire Sup Forums thing was exposed a few days ago, they're said fucking people who can't function without hate. The funny shit is that people are publicly shaming you now. You can't fucking defend yourself, rednecks.

Fucking child killing lunatics.

The new ones are a little larger.

pretty fucking neato. and i've got the soldier with the large shield. shame rampant globalization and capitalism had to ruin it for all of us. gotta pinch those pennies. gotta move everything to china

Those are NOT fucking Kinder Eggs. If it's not an egg made out of chocolate, it's a fucking lie

Underrated

Hell, if I could get some new metal soldier collection with kinder these days. I'd buy all the kinders in store.

Kinder joy =!= Kinder eggs.

>wondrous
They're not that great. Chocolate tastes average and there's little of it because the plastic egg makes up most of the thing, and the toy are cheap and I would get bored of them after 15 minutes when I was a kid.

Wtf Kinder joy are not Kinder eggs. They're a different chocolate candy.

Goddamn, burgers are fucking retarded

They're also not as good as the chocolate eggs.

so do these new, kinder Kinder Eggs have an opening at the bottom like Antarctica?

that's a super rare seychelles flag, mind if i collect it my good fellow?

R A R E
A
R
E

This, also the collectable series figures were made from ceramics and were hand painted by gooks, can't get quality like that anymore now it's all plastic shit.

The like.dislike ration shows the actual numbers of real voices, people who are tired of being bullied, tired of being trolled. The majority won the election, youtube proves it.

inb4 stupid niggers start dying from getting chocked by small plastic toys and eggs are banned again

You have to import your drugs containers?

Some dumb Amerifag Crotchfruit will stick the entire thing in its Yapper and Die.
"Think of the CHILDREN" Handwringing will commence.

The fuck's a kinder egg?

Well in german kinder translates to children so children eggs? German cannibal eggs.

thats bullshit and you know it...the moment american kids see candy or chocolate they shove it down their throats without even thinking what else might be inside it. Its a trait they get from their equally empty headed and lazy parents, hence why so many stuff themselves stupid until they cant walk anymore.

In Germany they used to be called "Überraschungseier", 'surprise eggs'