twitter.com/JackRoyer/status/930940481944596481

>Alabama 5th District GOP unanimously backs Moore after allegations - 11/14
twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/930831506393718784

>Darrel Nelson, stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser says She's LYING"! - 11/14
youtube.com/watch?v=rTGOrilz80U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksyuJNew8Q0
youtu.be/JVQH-dYIzgg
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.b01682be8e68
archive.fo/cyl7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Enterprises
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw complicated business

ITT: pedos

Can't wait for him to get elected just to watch the collective butthurt from everyone. It'll be like Nov 9th again

Would have been buddies :]

No doubt he is a shifty cunt with 16 - 18yr old girlies but the absolute bullshit being piled on by the left makes it ridiculous.
One as a Hillary campaign staffer, one where the step son says its bullshit and the other with a fake signature on a year book.

Cant wait to watch Mitch the bitch try to act and talk tough about not seating him / expelling Moore after he wins

Him and neocucks dont have the fuckin balls

Pic related is the side by side of whats on the 1999 divorce action first revealed today at the press conference held by Moore's attorney, and what's in the yearbook.

>JUDGE MOORE DID NOT WRITE ***ANY*** PART OF EITHER

The 1999 divorce action is a STAMPED signature that was initialed by then-Judge Moore's clerk whose name was Delbert Adams (hence, "D.A.")

The 1977 yearbook was originally inscribed to the accuser by a classmate of hers named "Ray" who wrote:

>"To a
>sweeter more
>beautiful girl I
>could not SAY
>Merry Christmas"
>Christmas 1977
>Love,
>RAY

It was probably Ray's go-to signature for girls he liked, he built in the rhyming aspect.

ALL THE REST is forged by Nelson or whomever she had do it. They fundamentally misunderstood Moore's signature by not realizing he ALWAYS includes his middle initial "S" and fundamentally misunderstood the significance of the "D.A." initialing on the 1999 divorce action.

They have nothing left. They are done, exposed.

Moore's clerk's name was Deborah Adams. Hence the DA.
I live in Gadsden Ala.

Thanks for correcting bamanon
Are the reports right? moore supporters havent budged?

Have you seen the commercials that Doug Jones is airing?

olde meme is olde

Actual pedophiles accusing a none-pedo of such because they know he won't play ball and can't be bought off like the rest of their own circle. Projection if I've ever seen it.

>almost 13 years between the two signatures

a lot can change in 13 years, like a baby who is born and then raised to be sexually pursued like Roy Moore

>giving someone a pass on pedophilia because of their party

typical cuckservatives

by Roy*

No, I can only imagine. What are they like?

Imagine as if it's Hillary running for senate.

is this wigga serious

Yesterday I was angry at these smears. Today it makes me chuckle. God, your bosses fucked up massively. You have less than 24 hours to play this card without widespread ridicule, loser.

Another thing that makes me suspect of all this is the tone:Roy Moore was just a putzing, chimp-like pedophile that ambled around Gadsen looking for teenage pussy, resulting in him being banned from the mall and cops always having to "look after" him.

Liberals ALWAYS take this tone with conservatives. Bush was a literal ape and Trump is a oafish buffoon.

Moore has a sterling reputation, lead men in 'nam, and aced lawschool, but everyone in Gadsden treated him like the town idiots? Seriously?

It is kinda suspicious that he was 38 when he married his wife (24) though.

It's also fishy that Allred said she'd only turn over a yearbook after a senate hearing on the allegations. Seems like a pretty obvious kamikaze thing: She's know it's bullshit so she's angling for a senate hearing to drag Moore's name through the md. By the time the yearbook is revealed as bullshit, it'll have been too late.

Good point about the yearbook, and about the all-too-typical Boomer-esque caricature of Republicans.

For any with rage issues, I strongly discourge looking at the Twitter comments and GoyTube comments under videos concerning Moore. It's fucking maddening; they move so easily from one lie to the next, and completely forget real news concerning people like Dennis Hastert, Anthony Weiner, Epstein, either Clinton et al when it comes to the pedo shit.

>Liberals ALWAYS take this tone with conservatives

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

>I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

>Gradually I began to hate them.

It's because liberals (SJWs) always project. They're surrounded by buffoonish clown perverts like Weinstein and Takei so they think every man behaves this way. It's why they get so riled up about the "patriarchy" - they literally don't believe that there are any Good Men out there.

The irony is that if Nelson didn't tamper with the yearbook, her story wouldn't be falling apert

>the left can't me........

Did you listen to the CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer and Gloria Allred? As much as CNN is fucking awful this was one of the best comedy ten minutes I have watched in awhile as Allred is seriously the biggest indicator of bullshit any issue can ever provide. Just listen to the shit she tried to pull here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksyuJNew8Q0

seems pretty contrived to me

I'm surprised CNN let him ask such incriminating questions

Are specifics of divorces public record in Alabama? If Moore came down in favor of her ex-husband in that divorce it could show that the accuser has a grudge against him from a completely unrelated thing. On top of the fact that she said she never saw or talked to Moore again after the supposed incident.

I honestly think that's where a lot of liberal support for gun control comes from. Pretty much all of the hardcore anti-gun types I've met legitimately seem like the sort of person who would snap and go on a killing spree because they had a bad day. The idea that people carry every day without opening fire on every asshole cuts them off in traffic is a literally alien concept to them.

I know right? I was thinking the same thing man. I was pretty much amazed by that.

Is Wolf Blitzer secretly /ourguy/?

Fuck I doubt it dude. Anyone who willingly works for CNN can't be our guy at all as anyone with even remote integrity or even remote love of their country would never willingly work for that place. Especially someone his age as he certainly doesn't need the money at this point given how much he has made.

No, not in eyes. Could be wrong but I don't see it. Can't explain it but just don't see it as it's still CNN. Has to be some ulterior motive.

Imagine you genuinely love journalism, so you begin to work for CNN, thinking they're a reputable source of news, and then eventually, you find out how terrible you actually are, but you're forced to work there because
1. you'll be blacklisted if you quit
2. they'll probably find some way to accuse you of something terrible, like pedophilia
It's like when that elite North Korean defected and then the KCNA said he ate kids

I legitimately thought he was guilty yesterday tbqh.
I can't believe I fell for it.

Yep, sucks. I do actually feel for the younger workers there if they are caught up in any of the mess but, at the same time, a job interview and research of employment/employee is a two way street that, unfortunately, many employees tend to bypass.

You are what you are but you are also what you represent and the younger types there had every opportunity to do such research beforehand. One of the biggest job performance needs for such a position is the ability to both research issues and also properly infer/deduce issues before you. What we see now in the media is a complete and total lack of those two things so the news cycles rely on hit pieces, drama laden shit, or completely fabricated nonsense. The media actually holds one of the most important duties in free society as they are the oversight that watches everyone and investigates and exposes what needs to be exposed. There is now not a single media group that does that (none) without some ulterior motive based on ownership narrative and thus media became business and not pillar of importance. Due to this society has eroded in many ways.

Just my two cents.

Thing is, I was thinking about this. The 16 y/o allegation apparently took place for when he was 19 and the 18 year old allegation apparently for when he was 24. I was thinking about that a bit and recall long ago when I was 17 and met a 15 year old who became my HS sweetheart who, coincidentally, has been my wife for 21 years now. Thinking back on all my friends who were right around 18-20 and dating girls 17-18 I just don't see it as some big problem as these were both age ranges that were similar and nothing like the shit we see with Weinstein or these true pedo fucks.

I don't know, just my opinion as I don't fault some 20-29 year old dude for bending over some 18 year old. As long as it's legal and the age difference isn't retarded it doesn't bother me.

Bump for the good judge. This man will be a wrecking ball in action on the Senate floor and a vocal supporter of President Trump.

>There is now not a single media group that does that (none) without some ulterior motive based on ownership narrative and thus media became business and not pillar of importance.
What about local news? like those stations that are just letters and numbers for names?

Most local stations report about 50 local happenings/weather, and the rest is sourced from MSM outlets

local stations repeat exactly what they're told to repeat by their masters
youtu.be/JVQH-dYIzgg

Can someone lay out the allegations. It’s all getting muddied and confusing.

JUDGE ROY MOORE BAD MAN
HE FORGED HIS SIGNATURE IN MUH YEAR BOOK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give me a quick rundown. Is he innocent or is he guilty?

after recent revelations I'm going with innocent but likely dicked younger women(who doesn't)
one accuser forgot to mention the tiny detail of him being her judge in a divorce hearing, another had her stepson say she's lying

He's innocent, whatever dumbass Nelson gave her divorce papers to to forge the signature thought the "D. A." part was Moore writing his title next to his name when they tried to copy it, turns out, those were actually the initials of his assistant, Delbra Adams, and the media is still acting like he did it

He was banned from the local for preying on teenage girls when he was 30+.

>he actually believes this
you realize he's basically considered a local hero in Gadsden, right?
This is why nobody believes your bullshit, you always take it too far.

oh please, he is clearly guilty by a mile.
It's just a rather weak scandal being every guy wants to fuck prime 16-24 year old females. Then double down that it's bible belt no where Hickville USA and there is a history of that sort wanting that young wife etc, it's just what happens.
It's another in this very long line of long dormant, no legal recourse sort of sexual abuse statements being brought against men over the last few months. As if we no longer hold people accountable on any standard of their actions being illegal or not for some reason. No, now it's just an random accusation and done. I mean think about how messed up that is on some level. You awkwardly hit on some chick at your local gym tomorrow and then in 2037 it comes back to bite you in the ass?

Right does not have Hillary lawyers. They have to own up to their biz.

>guilty by a mile.
guilty of what?

>you realize he's basically considered a local hero in Gadsden, right?
So what? So far 7 girls has come out. And then you have guards and shop owners at the mall.
They are all lying of course. His interview with Hannity didn't exactly help.

>you always take it too far.
I mean, this is the place where pizzagate is real.

>So far 7 girls has come out.
I'm sure people who dress up in vagina costumes and wear 'pussy hats' surely wouldn't fabricate claims like this

Just popping in to throw my support behind this bread

>So far 7 girls has come out.
And all but 2 of these confrontations were legal
> And then you have guards and shop owners at the mall.
Yet no guard or shop owner has corroborated this claim, just some people WaPo found on the streets that "heard" he was banned

heh woops

Literally a non-argument though.
>I'm sure white trash in alabama wouldn't fuck teenagers cause that shit never happens

The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I have money on him. Go Alabama

You know I am so glad you asked that question as it reminds me of something I have been meaning to share here with Sup Forums that may surprise you about local news.

So about a month ago I had a conversation with a local editor about the fact every single story used was from the WaPo or NYT and every single story was either a hit piece about Trump or completely left out the good things he actually had been doing thus furthering a narrative that he is bad and the like. So I have known this editor for awhile and emailed him. I will now show you the exact (removed our names) back and forth so you can see how local news works which I sure didn't know before hand and this may show you how they perpetuate these bullshit narratives down the local level.

"Redacted,

The WaPo released an interesting article yesterday that I wanted to share with you in the case you have not yet read it:

Original link:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.b01682be8e68

Archived version:

archive.fo/cyl7I

Since you often use the WaPo (Rubin, etc) for opinion related additions I would like to suggest this also be considered for inclusion in your next round. Just to be clear, I am not gun owner/though I fully support them, not a member of the NRA/support them, and completely support background checks so, point being, this is not coming from some place of personal agenda but merely facts related to current statistical material and, in this case, I think the locals should see this as it comes from a person who actually was on one side of the fence but took the time to do her job and, armed with that knowledge, was able to write an educated opinion on the matter.

Thanks,

Redacted

Redacted,

I'll consider it, Redacted

Redacted,

As of now, Redacted, the Post has not moved this article on their wire,

(Continue next post)

Do you even read the articles? It wasn't even from WaPo. And it wasn't just some people on the street.

Continued:

"As of now, Redacted, the Post has not moved this article on their wire, and I am only licensed to run what they move on their wire service. I will keep my eye out for this tomorrow.

Redacted,

Yeah no problem. Won't change opinions either way in most cases as this is an issue where most are set in stone but I just figured you may find it useful/interesting. I've never heard of the "wire" before though. Is that a type of service which allows sharing for other papers?

Redacted,

Ah, term of art in newspapers. The “Wire” is a term for any syndicator – I assume it comes from the days when it was literally a telegraphy wire sending copy from afar. It’s what we call any news service – Associates Press, Reuters, UPI, New York Times, Tribune Media, Washington Post, Bay City News, there are many others. The deal is that you pay a fee and you’re allowed to use pretty much anything they release on their service. We pay for Associated Press, Tribune, Washington Post and Bay City News. That’s why you will see articles from Post columnists like Jennifer Rubin, but not New York Times columnists like Frank Bruni – we don’t pay the NYT fee and therefore aren’t licensed to run their stuff. The wires don’t, however, always run everything from their own papers. For some reason, for example, the Post doesn’t syndicate EJ Dionne or Richard Cohen regularly – I assume it must be something in their contracts. Other wires charge extra for certain content – the Tribune Media, for example, carries Jonah Goldberg’s interesting column, but charges an extra fee, which we can’t afford.

Redacted,

I'll tell you Redacted, that truly explains so much. I wish more knew that as it would help them understand why there seems to be similar articles across the board being used around the country. Very informative and it makes a lot of sense as well. Probably a very necessary function in this digital age where stories must

(Continued)

ABC sent a journalist to Gadsden and found absolutely no proof, they even went to the police and they had no records of him being banned or kicked out of anywhere.

16 is legal in Alabama so what would he be guilty of?

(Final part)

"... digital age where stories must come quick and consistent with limited budgets?"

Redacted,

Yes, indeed, Redacted. Wire services have always been a force multiplier for news organizations, but they are even more important now. But with limited budgets, we have to be choosy about which ones we use and the mix a newspaper uses depends a lot on both its funding and its history. I have no idea why we developed an association with the Post wire and not New York Times or Reuters, but at this point, it would be a major nuisance to change. The Redacted uses both, but I suspect that’s because they used to be owned by the Times and they just stuck with it when they were sold – again, just history lost in the mists of time."

So, long story short, the local news are forced to run exact stories from this "wire" which is pushed down from the paper ownership. In his case, Lee Enterprises buys specific writers for their specific stories and the local paper must run them and can't deviate from that.

Mitch is such a gutless faggot.

Breitbart sent 2 journalists to discredit the stories and they have very little to show for.

no we didn't

He's pandering to the NAMBLA vote.

>16 is legal in Alabama so what would he be guilty of?

>who is the 14 year old he raped?

STOP RUNNING FOR THE SENATE RACE

One final thing on this note. So if we look at Lee Enterprises, all these papers are forced to run the same shit from the same authors and, due to that, the same narratives are pushed:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Enterprises

Look at all those papers they own and all those areas that get the same narrative and indoctrination based on the ownership.

>Someone says they heard that the security guard banned him from mall and ymca.
>Managers from mall at the time say both incidents are bullshit.
>Must be true
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall

>A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there. Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times.”

Now here is where it gets even more interesting to show you how connected this shit is to push the indoctrination narrative. Lee, for example, is Chaired by a woman named Mary Junck who just so happens to also, yep, be the chairman of the Associated Press. In essence, Mary Junck controls all the content you read every single day. Golden cookie to he/she who can tell me who Mary Junck is connected to...

And of course it's bullshit. I'm starting to think this is a smear job. The fact that the media is going full pussygate on this guy just tells me they want him gone.

If they just left it at the 1 accusation I probably would have believed it.

Thanks for the info user. That's straight up gerrymandering propaganda.

>Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his ...and that he planned to vote for him.
Really nice unbiased witness there.

>I'm starting to think this is a smear job.

Yeah cause the guy who was thrown twice of the Supreme Court for breaking the law needs to be smeared

The guy's done a good job for that himself.

More on the woman who, literally, controls all the local media content:

"Ms. Junck was elected Executive Chairman of the Company in February 2016. Ms. Junck was elected President of the Company in 2000, Chief Executive Officer in 2001 and Chairman in January 2002. She is also a director of TNI Partners, which is owned 50% by the Company. Ms. Junck is a director and chairman of the board of directors of The Associated Press, the world's largest news gathering organization. In October 2016, Ms. Junck became a director of Postmedia Network Canada Corp., a public company based in Toronto, Canada, that owns newspapers. Ms. Junck leads the Company's senior executive team and provides the Board with in-depth knowledge of the Company and the publishing industry, in which she has worked in executive and senior management positions for more than 30 years. Ms. Junck provides a valuable and unique perspective in Board deliberations about the Company's business, competitive landscape, strategic relationships and opportunities, senior leadership and operational and financial performance. As Executive Chairman, Ms. Junck serves as an advisor and mentor to the Chief Executive Officer and provides overall leadership for the Board. Her key areas of focus include strategic direction, financial matters and revenue growth initiatives. Ms. Junck is Chairman of the Executive Committee."

Have fun anons.. I'm sure this road will lead you to some fun discoveries!

you mean sort of like how the woman had Roy Moore as her divorce judge and this could easily be retaliation for him ruling in favor of her husband?

>If they just left it at the 1 accusation I probably would have believed it.

Yeah Hastart, Cosby, Weinstein

It's only 1 right?

>Yeah cause the guy who was thrown twice of the Supreme Court for breaking the law needs to be smeared

You know he was removed for upholding his state's laws as a state judge, right?

For what reason? What laws did he break?

Yup. But that's just one of them.

Their stories had no credit to begin with because they are made up. Do these people even exist? Where’s the proof? Any written documentation of anything?

Throwing my support behind Judge Roy Moore. I believe that he is an innocent man, all things considered. If you live in Alabama, get out and campaign. Show your friends, family and peers the evidence. This will be a very symbolic victory, either way, and we need it in our column.

Godspeed, Southerners.

What about the constitution?

yes, he was following his state's constitution.
Anything else you'd like to add?

Read this on a Youtube reply but stealing it as it was just stated perfectly:

"So just so I understand this correctly.

1) 40 years later she decides to claim this happens and shows up to do so during an election process

2) Her stepson makes video stating she never brought it up and has a history of lying

3) Moore was present during her divorce proceeding. The paperwork from that proceeding has been produced and the signature she claims was his is absolutely identical to the signature on the court paperwork against her.

4) Her own MOTHER makes public statement saying her daughter has a history of lying and never once brought this up in the past. Her Mother... let me repeat that... her own Mother.... Mother... as in the woman who gave birth to her Mother...

5) Gloria Allred, a person who, like clockwork, tends to only show (like her daughter) when political theater and a political media hit job is needed, enters the fray

6) Allred will not answer the CNN question of "will you go on record saying that is a forgery". CNN!? I mean, seriously, CNN asks that question!? You know this is overly bad when CNN is asking that....

7) Allred refuses that her client takes a lie detector test

8) Allred will not release the yearbook and demands only ONE outcome which is to have an entire Senate hearing on the issue. She claims this is the "only" way a testimony can take place (?!). In other words, she will not accept going through the court system/normal process. In other words, she demands this to be done immediately and DURING his election.

9) Not a single piece of evidence has been put forward to validate a single claim

10) Not a single witness has been shown to validate a single claim

11) The individual in question has no previous allegations (none) for anything of the sort and not even so much as a filed police report about such things (none).

12) "D.A" initials are a HUGE clue this is utter bullshit."

So far they have
>He said said rape 14 year old
>Roastie yearbook liar
>16 an 17 year olds who say he dated them with their mothers permission.
>Crack whore felon who says he grabbed (not pinched) her ass. while she was being forced to give her kids to her mom for being a whore. age 28
>Women who say Moore hit on them while they working at Sears. One says he called her at her school.

Literally throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

>For what reason? What laws did he break?

Well let's see he didn't admit by the SCOTUS ruling on same-sex marriage

He also put up the 10 fucking commandment statutes that he was told to take fucking down because he won't like if a Muslim did the same thing.

This is the "important" issues Moore will bring to the senate.

Carbon copying right-wing memes doesn't mean they can meme

>You know he was removed for upholding his state's laws as a state judge, right?

Oh I'm sorry user I didn't realize the US Consititoin didn't apply to Alabama you fucking faggot Confederate.

Doesn’t matter. If the yearbook signature is forged (it is), then the whole thing falls apart. Doesn’t matter how many trailer park lizards they pay off. No one will believe them. The court of public opinion is on Judge Moore’s side already. He’s going to win. Downs Jones has no chance anyway because he has Down’s syndrome.

It does!
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The evidence is all there, and I'm convinced that the good people of Alabama have it in them to ignore these false allegations and vote for Judge Moore.

>Because I heard X from Y who heard it from Z is much better than people who would actually issue the ban.

Sorry m8 but you know there was more amdnements added to it? This isn't articles of confederation anymore, I know you guys would love to go back to that.

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

not according to the court though