What's the media like in Australia lately?

What's the media like in Australia lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yUjgHXCrvHI
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5BT4nCiyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100% controlled by jews

youtu.be/yUjgHXCrvHI

Best Bants

WANG WANG WANG WANG WANG WANG WANG

kinda gay

Fallen angels. Australia used to be king at shitposting. Such a shame that they got taken over by leafs.

Left propaganda and reality TV.

Quality television.

Bound to be better then NZ news. Fuckin Newshub is fuckin torture to watch even ironically.

>What's the media like in Australia lately?

LOVE = LOVE erday

The ABC News website is running self-congratulatory faggotry articles non-stop.

You come with "sanctity of marriage" shit?

>fake and now even gayer than before.

(!)
The ABC was at least conciliatory to the NO's. The Project was lauding the result.

Most of my viewing is on the public leftist channels. That's how bad it is. I'd rather watch the left channels.

Watching white cunts on commercial tv pretend to be Aussie is just too sickening.

Too scared to check....

Worst part of the public channels is the film rotation on SBS now. Before 2005 there was great stuff by Kiyoshi Kurosawa and Shohei Imamura. Now it's literally all South American gangster films, Holocaust films, films about deprived and overworked cleaning maids with artistic ability, and French lesbian films (they don't take their clothes off as that would be objectifying).

Owned and ran by jews

Isn't Murdoch some sort of high tier Jew?

Literally every Australian with a triple digit IQ has migrated to shit like Netflix and Stan, only people still watching Free-to-Air TV in Australia are those too dumb or old to understand how the internet works, hence why TV has so much dumb shit on it these days

Still serving up dopamine to boomers and their legacy retarded children who are too stupid to open a book or read anything on the net.

Imagine how smart people were before the radio was invented and popularised. People used to just sit and read.

I suppose they would've just read shit like they consume now, though.

Just you wait. In a few months, you'll have tranny bathroom debates. In 2 years, all your teenagers will be bisexual or gay. It happened here and it will happen over there. Just remember when it happenes and you wonder "What happened to my country?" Poof marriage happened.

What kind of retard pays for netflix? Why do even own a tv instead of getting a 4k monitor.

They wasn't netflix back when the SBS bullshit started. All I want is low budget auteurial stuff from Japan and Europe, but the cut all that out and replaced it with the aforementioned shit.

Our white trash food is better then your white trash food.

In 2017, economist Richard Thaler was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his contributions to behavioral economics and his pioneering work in establishing that people are predictably irrational in ways that defy economic theory.[6]

Cunt won a nobel prize for callin other cunts retards?

Oh and don't forget the transgender toddlers, 6 million genders, criminializing misuse of pronouns, elimination of the phrase "ladies and gentleman" gender neutral birth certificates and drivers licenses, and literal infant drag queens. It all happened here and will happen to you. Enjoy! :^) You voted for it.

>state funded
Unashamedly left-leaning and works tirelessly to smear any nasty nationalist presence arising in the country. Famous for Buzzfeed/MTV inspired segments.
>private
75% home renovation reality shows that convince middle class plebs to risk their life savings to fuel the housing market beyond limits. Most of the private news/talk shows are Fox-lite, Murdoch may be the reason for this.

He's not a Jew, he's an Aussie that worked hard and outjewed the jew. I'm surprised he isn't admired on Sup Forums. I definitely have respect in what he has achieved, it's clear he has no endgame though, just amass power and flex for the sake of it.

No other cunt had proved it as well apparently. Fuck knows.

ABC has to give at least acknowledge we exist every now and then or thousands of leftards will lose their government-funded propaganda jobs

I watched a minute of the panel today and say this unfunny pig faced comedian cunt talking about her gay wedding. I am so detached form this world that I couldnt even breath the same air as these people. I've never felt so radicalised and different. I really can't exist in this world.

allahu ackbar, brother

They did an interview with a NO guy talking about the stress their people might feel because of the result.

800:1 isn't good enough for films.

The fuck do they even want marriage for? It means nothing outside of tax, hell its not even worth that when half of your shit is liable to walk out the door.

In my experience computer monitors have a significantly worse picture than TVs of a comparable quality, not to mention there's sweet fuck all OLED monitors on the market so far, TV's are still inferior to projectors tho, a projector+screen will usually give a much better picture than a TV of similar price

Gays want to be 18 forever and have a harem of a hundred Adonises with which to hump like rabbits.

Seriously, why do you even give a shit about this? If it’s an “image of our country thing,” please, you’re a better and more composed man than that. Let’s be frank, all that matters is how they contribute to society and to the economy. Let people live their life the way that they want to the same way you have lived yours.

This image sums it up pretty well

come to think of it, who gets the double standard divorce when it comes to fags?

They don't want marriage. It was never about marriage. They want to change society. They want you using gender netural pronouns and to put your children on estrogen. They want boys to shower with your daughter. That's exactily what they got here.

>he doesnt own a wedding cake business or any business

Don't know really I barely follow it. It's very very shit and biased.

I have to go to AM radio to get something interesting or unbiased

>white trash

Stop using that term cunt.

>Turn on AM
>They say something correct. Then they say some boomer cuckservative shit.

everytime

I was thinking of white bread

There is more to society than a dollar value you actual cuckold. Get the fuck off here you literal boomer.

Still better than recycled sjw trash from USA and other 'liberal' countries.

How sad

He might not be a Jew but he inherited mass wealth from his family name.

James Murdoch and his wife were great philanthropists too.

They want to engage in a religious tradition while those very religions call their lifestyle a sin. Then they force the clergy of those religions to marry them and demand equal treatment even though they just shit on their religious belief in the name of 'equal' rights.

???

Because our political class likes to play practical jokes on children

>It means nothing outside of tax
marriage doesn't convey any tax advantages in australia

poofs and the leftists using them want it only to shit on our traditions some more (and of the 32k poof couples, how many are going to marry? less than 10k I bet, we're being played so hard it isn't funny)

Pretty gay.

kek, judge gonna be asking which one is the bottom so they can get custody of the cats and some child support equivalent

Completely owned by Rupert Murdock

This is dead on right down to the french lesbian films.
>last movie I saw on the SBS was The Hedgehog (Le Hérisson)

Seeing lots of brown people in advertisements lately. Idk just a trend I'm noticing.

Kike.

Australia is fully cucked, even the (((official auspol discord))) defends sandniggers because according to this country theyre honorary whites
I wouldnt be surprised if our media is able to opnely call for the outbreeding of white people

this is the one that tells it more like it is.

A current Affair

It's shit. I don't even bother. Fox News is all I watch... I wish we could get Fox Business & OANN for a bit of variety, but no.

>The fuck do they even want marriage for?
They want it because MUH FEEFEES

What moron would interpose a beautiful young girl with suicide? Only in the current year.

That's it , I'm leaving it then even though I barely read or interact on it

Not the only one mate. They're starting to pick up the pace with this bullshit so we reach the stage other cucked nations are at.

>What's the media like in Australia lately?
literally this

Channel 9
A Current Affair
Just did a story on the dodgy 'Sex rehab clinics' in US.

I reckon ACA are alluding to the cults like Scientology who have a hand in some of these.

I guess the next vote will be about "making sex with kangaroo's legal"

I've been thinking. Maybe the citizenship scandal is just a cover for making sweeping multi-party changes to the house and the military hiring changes are probably a cover for a military ban from one of the great powers.

It's a whole different story on our government sponsored media
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5BT4nCiyQ

>sex with animal
>leaf

degeneracy level checks out

From the shows I watch/am forced to watch
The project are far left central news
Family Feud is ok but it's on ten/win so if there is a white family champ there WILL be a ethnic minority family on the otherside.
Lots of shit tv shows, like I mean fucking shit, mostly for women I think cause they're all dramas and shit.
Whole bunch of American shows which is nothing really new.
News lies and fake bullshit of course.
ABC is public funded left propaganda
SBS is public funded shows full of minoritys, see ads about a Somalian youth kid struggle in Australia and turn to crime but he's really good at basketball while I was watching great British railways and other ads for diversity with no white people in them and shit like that.
Next to nearly every ad has a black African in it always with the afro hair, no aboriginals, white woman, black guy, chink guy rarely, if chink the wife and kids are full on chink
My fav show, hard quiz on the ABC cause usually it has pretty good bantz had a full on gay guy on it and the comedian host made two references to vote on the gay marriage thing and took two stabs at the church

So yeah generally shit house.
Pic related is when I caught the end of better homes and gardens when some magician went to an Australian school.
We're fucked.

I pretty much lurk and just read it when there's high activity, but it's definitely subverted
today there was a shitstorm they were banning a user for being abbo but then someone pointed out the arabs in the server and they did a 180 on the issue. its fucked up I can't believe these are the people I post alongside on this board

Karl is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

> tfw just another dying race.

Ya know, I've been hearing a lot about these (((Sup Forums discords))) lately and everything I hear about them is cancer. Civ Nat honeypots, the lot of them.

yeah TL:DR is they fuck with your democracy for laughs and because you let them

Hard Quiz is comfy, usually check it out. I don't mind 4 corners (they're usually good aside from the fucking Hilary episode, christ)
Q and A is too rage inducing to give the time of day anymore.
Just waiting for Shaun Micallef to come back on air.

They took our guns.
The call us all racists.
They virtue signal about sucking off muslims while ignoring the abos.
Fuck this gay country, I hope I live to see a civil war.

Yes those channels are for women, they are geared towards womens psychology and they deliberately structure their content to be more engaging with the female brain.

If you were a regular viewer of qanda you'd be used to it. I don't even get mad at it anymore but burying your head in the sand about it isn't good. You need to know what the other side are saying even if it is shithouse and stuff you've heard before.
Besides bingo, bingoqt, shitposting and every now and then something amazing happens.

This cunt probably doesn't even know channel 7 exists or is turned off because it engages with the nasty male brain.
If you must watch any corporate bullshit, watch channel 7, half their news stories are long winded advertisments though and ABC is better for news because they actually get their facts from Sup Forums like sane people. But they like to flog the criminal news, if anyone has the choice footage of bikies geting bashed it's channel 7

W E W

that farmer is what real Australians are, I'm glad to be reminded that not all of us have been transformed into metrosexual commie faggots

Yeah whatever, enjoy your black hate-flavored paste.

I get mad when the poli's obviously have a very strict list of what they can and can't say, also when they think Gay marriage is worth any debate or effort. Sometimes it's insightful but rarely entertaining these days. They need to have Clive on for another round with Tony.

Whatever you yeast lacking poof.

*farts*

Channel 7 is switching gears into sjw drive.
ABC wants to be sjw but somebodies keeping them on a short leash now
SBS is full sjw mode
Channel 9 keeps it un pc as much as possible
Channel 10 is sjw mode in a more Jewish kind of way (((The Project)))

i want that

A blessing in disguise if we just push it

Neville fucking Bartos

does anyone know where waleed aly lives?

>implying kangaroostan is not yet cucked

>Family Feud is ok
Neck yourself

>literally everyone in this country voted yes for gay marriage we shouldn't have even allowed a vote we should have just put it through allowing a vote was bigotry

They don't care that only 49% of the country voted yes.

>no fun allowed cause I'm an angsty teen and all edgy and hate everything

>green packet
>not chicken flavoured

Disgusting

ABC is the only objective source for news on (((TV))) but most of it fucking trash that said.
Channel 9 can be pretty based but the only problem is they report shit all, just bum fights or whatever the fuck.
Waleed Aly's head sure looks like a good place for a bullet