What a pleasant surprise...How does this make you feel?

What a pleasant surprise...How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. Stop getting triggered because a black man is celebrated for his intellect, go do something positive with your life.

Happy I use Bing

wtf is that samuel l blackson

we wuz ARTISTZ

A Novelist you shitbag, take your racist memes out of here.

>black man
>intellect

2/10

>still using we wuz
Do we have any good memes yet?

take your wife to another trap house you cuckold

an internationally recognized scholar, novelist, poet and more, and some how because this man has dark skin he isnt intellect? sorry not all people of color dont fit your stereotypes.

no one that works at google knows who this African fucker is...
so who is the one pushing this multi-culti HORSESHIT

back to rendit

The SWAMP Rules BITCH!
The SWAMP Rules BITCH!
The SWAMP Rules BITCH!

This place is specifically for racism. Are you trolling or what?

Resorting to childish memes now are we? I'm not surprised someone as intellectually challenged as you would resort to such actions. Its 2017 racists are confined to anonymous message boards, kid, before too long when you have to put a face to a post you will have to find another avenue to vent your pent up racism and bigotry.

Don’t use google

he's done more to represent africans than you dumbasses will ever do to represent whites.

Lol, (((internationally))) recognized.

"This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."

This is right on the first thread. Where does it specifically say ANYTHING about racism?

Behavior like this is becoming more and more outlandish and unaccepted by the day so i seriously hope you grow up.

If he's half as smart as you butthurt libshits are saying, then he's obviously MISrepresenting his people.

>This place is specifically for racism
go back to your containment board Sup Forumscuck

>Behavior like this is becoming more and more outlandish and unaccepted by the day
You forgot "Widespread".

Protip: the harder you try to hold the lid on a boiling pot, the more it boils over.

kill yourself jungle monkey coon nigger

I love making mongoloids such as yourself look like morons. History lesson time kid;

Chinua Achebe born Albert Chinụalụmọgụ Achebe; 16 November 1930 – 21 March 2013) was a Nigerian novelist, poet, professor, and critic. His first novel Things Fall Apart (1958), often considered his best, is the most widely read book in modern African literature. He won the Man Booker International Prize in 2007.

> Man Booker International Prize in 2007

>The Man Booker International Prize is an international literary award hosted in the United Kingdom.

Sorry for embarrassing you, chump, but you did it to yourself.

Can't believe we'll have to deal with negro kids and their "that's racist" shit on pol...argh...will there be anywhere to scape from those annoying apes??

Im so afraid, tiki-torch wimps who blame all their sexual short-comings on people of color because they dont know how to socialize with woman who have all their teeth and have a reading level above middle school. i better watch out.

Sorry, i have an actual life worth living for. Not too sure you do based on the kind of crap you're posting on this thread.

Sorry, this is 2017. Your kind of bullshit is not tolerated anymore.

Just like you bigots can derail topics on this board with racism im allowed to derail racist threads shaming you. Get over it snowflake.

Wow a black guy was able to write a book, I guess this proves all my racist viewpoints wrong, its time to tear down borders and let immigrants fuck my sister.

>reddit spacing

Lets face it bud, if your sister is going to fuck immigrants just because they're in our country shes probably just a slut who wouldve fucked anything with a big dick.

>watermelon second G
>crack pipe L
Looks about right.

>"he goes on reddit! he is wrong!" meme

get out.

I had to read this book. It's basically about this one nigger trying to organize a chimpout because he doesn't like that white people are bringing Africans food, jobs, and God. Then he kills himself which means in his nigger religion that he goes to hell lmao

This isn't about my sister, its about this nigger and his nigger books, lets focus on that.

Yes, lets do so. Lets focus on him.

This. Blacks literally cannot win with these idiots.

Seriously.

"HURRRRR NIGGER MONKEY COON FUCKING GAY LOOOOOOOOL"

you can tell someone got beat up by colored children growing up and harbors deep resentment.

>t. Nigger

Like I want to use Google to find out how big Graham's Number is

This board is in such an obvious decline. Retarded kids think it's really fun trolling threads and even bigger retards reply to bait.

Check out this cuck loser.
Here's a list of people who were born on this day who are far more important than some nigger google jews decided to start praising just for being black
>Shigeru Miyamoto
>Oswald Mosley
>Joel H. Hildebrand
List of events that happened that are more important than some nigger's scribbles
>1532 Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca
>1764 Native Americans surrender to British in Indian War of Chief Pontiac
>1835 Charles Darwin's voyage published in Cambridge Philosophical Society
>1840 New Zealand officially becomes a British colony
>1894 6,000 Armenians massacred by Turks in Kurdistan
>1914 Federal Reserve System formally opens
>1950 US president Harry Truman proclaims emergency crisis caused by communist threat
Surely (((google))) picked some nigger poet because he was the most important person to talk about, not because of virtue signaling and pushing for their racial bullshit.

Youre new? Google "american inventors" while youre at it

and switch to bing or duckduckgo

>Posting go back to Sup Forums on Sup Forums

Like that doodle is the top achievement of african race.

When people say Shakespear was black, I fully agree.

Because anglo can not stop it`s mouth from constantly repeating how cool, important and defining Shakespear is. Despite the fact that he wrote nothing by himself. And as we know: youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY
A man, that has to be reminded of as great master - is not so great. Same goes for grrm btw.

>NIGgERians
Lulz

(projecting btw)
>Coming to Sup Forums from Reddit to be baited this hard
Also
>Most of the posts are the same loser
And he's all of memes from reddit lmfao

So now it's baiting when you're ran out of arguments?

>Xe can't read ID's for each poster

And what that has to do with anything?

James Damore already confirmed American Google specifically chooses to show and promote people of color in their doodles.

Here in Memeatia I just see the Google logo.

>Xir doesn't know that Sup Forums may not be a hive mind and that there may be other people having other arguments and that someone may walk into a thread to tell the soyboys they've been butt busted and are not actually the ones arguing

That doesn't even mean anything.

I don't really pay attnetion to the google doodles. What percentage of the time do they feature white straight men famous for anything besides left wing stuff?

Superior because western civilization has 10,000 years more accomplishments.

>They/them doesn't understand anything
>Heli doesn't know that you can't run out of an argument if you never tried making one in the first place
>Apache doesn't know that ID's exist on Sup Forums to differentiate posters so it assumes everyone who triggers it is the same person with no argument and the best they come up with is "That doesn't mean anything. (Gay little edgy fullstop of smugdescendingness)" instead of having the mental capacity to understand a post totally btfoing them on why more than one person posts on Sup Forums

Where do you think you are at?

Indifferent, Google loves niggers. This is not new.

But you're talking gibberish..

lol so he's a fucking nobody then

>hurrr niggra rite book look at me gimma a ward

Learn to read the English language before coming to a website where the dominant language by a significant margin is English.
I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this because you're evidently bordering on illiterate.

Ad hominem

I sure know how to read english, i just don't understand gibberish..

I don't feel anything. Google is a social justice cesspool.

They put up nigger doodles every other day. The rational being that by indulging "black people", that they will somehow cease to be niggers.

....Because that's worked so incredibly well thus far.

If you're going to maintain that you do in fact have a perfect understand the English language then you do not have an excuse beyond simple stupidity for not understanding what it is they're saying.

That was not an ad hominem.

have a perfect understanding of the English language*

Dude you're a fucking gyrocopter, you can't read

>Replies with but
>Follows it with "you're talking gibberish.."

Are you on the right website my cuckold' friend?