What does Sup Forums think of Albanians?

I noticed a huge Albanian diaspora growing in my state over the past 5 to 10 years. Do you feel they contribute more positively or negatively to America?

Other urls found in this thread:

greece.greekreporter.com/2014/11/22/athens-shooting-gunman-opens-fire-at-piraeus-bar-injures-11/
inserbia.info/today/2014/12/kosovo-albanian-believes-he-is-reincarnation-of-adolf-hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh yeah, i forgot to say. a lot of the women burn coal like there's no tomorrow.

they're good-looking but they're coal burners.

I have never met an Albanian in my life, but in GTA4 they were scum.

Alcoholic criminals all of them.

Albanians are the worst scum of Balkans, the land known for being full of scum.

Albanians without hands, the most trustworthy people.

greece.greekreporter.com/2014/11/22/athens-shooting-gunman-opens-fire-at-piraeus-bar-injures-11/

scum
some of them came here and they immediately started a bakery mafia here, running sweatshops to produce cheap, but suspicious quality bread
fuck them

White trash

albanians are nonwhite

>albanians are nonwhite

did you know the sky is blue too?

used to be fuck buddies with an older Albanian woman. She had the largest labia I've ever come across. Completely filled my mouth while eating it. Miss her large vagina lips :(

>Alcoholic criminals all of them.

Wait a minute!
Albanians was your allies on the second world war!
You fight together against us!
What happened now?

Ask Switzerland how its working out for them. Albanians now account for the majority of their
> national soccer team
> mafia
> gun crime
> unemployment stats
> prison population

To an American, even Albanians are white. Fucking lol

muslims, should all be killed

This. Albanians are some of the worst immigrants we have

all the Albanian women in my area have either great tits or a perfect round ass accompanied by an insane hip-to-waist ratio

muh fukin dick

too bad a lot of them prefer the BBC

Sup Murat? Why you hide your flag?
You are not proud for the glorious Albania?

I want her to tear my foreskin away and make me her kaffir slave

>too bad a lot of them prefer the BBC
you mean all of them. and by them you also mean 'women in general'.

They are fucking pigs

>Be European
>Convert to Islam

All you need to know right there. Mass grave tier.

Can confirm. I visited Switzerland last year. They are everywhere, and creepy fucks. Sorry for your loss, they are giving your country a bad name.

This

Even roaches are better

>shitskins
>muslim
>women abusers
>deal in drugs
>Europe's largest women traffickers
>tribal life, will not allow their women to marry Christians
>Killing and torturing Christians in nearby villages for years.

Niko Bellic seemed like a nice guy

perfect ass albanian girl in america.

burns coal like there's no tomorrow.

Albanians are scum. They behave more like arabs than europeans. They will turn your suburbs to crime ridden muslim slums.

>Albanian bakeries
>the same kind of bread everywhere
>Albanian icecreams and cakes
>the same
>Albo hive mind has a cook book

Every. Fucking. Time.

I know why they do this. Bread and sweets have one of the biggest profit margins, and they falsify tax records, in addition to serving as a front for Albanian mafia smuggling

too islamic

In my country, Albanians were the first to use fully automatic submachine guns on crowds of people to fight disputes over drug territories.
Kosovo Albanian is synonymous with druglord and terrorist.

A neki Hrvati smatraju siptare bracom hahaha

Ive heard they are worse than moldovans and they are borat tier village rapists.

They are vermin in italy.
Same level as gypsies.

They steal, rape, murder, scam, beat people up in gangs.
That's it.
Enjoy.

Kosovo is part of Serbia

Brought to Balkans by Turks in 1100s.
Never contributed to anything in History.
They are slowly taking over Macedonia by migration and having 17 kids on average.
Your state will not be your state soon.

NIce to see a well brushed tongue. Too often a good looking chick sticks out her tongue and it's covered in tongue-cheese.

>Europe's largest women traffickers

This, they are not ashamed to prostitute their women.

Want an interesting fact?

Yugoslavia fell apart because of Albos. Every single republic subsidies Albanians on Kosovo, who migrated there to escape Hoxha regime. They were savage tribal goatfuckers, illiteralte, violent and completely retarded.

They paid no taxes, often didn't worked, they were criminal. They had cultural autonomy, terruitorial autonomy, they even had PRESIDENTS of Yugoslavia presidency. Albaian language education, university.
Huge gibs to Kosovo.

And they still chimped out regularly, from 1968 to 1981 to 1991 and 1998.

I honestly believe Serbs should have been given a free reign to genocide them. There are at least 20 000 Albos here today, and they own
>bakeries
>cake/caffe bars
>night club and restaurant
>narcomafia
>smuggling mafia
>jewellery shops

>Our politicians created those terrorist in 90s. Those were early steps in longer plan to destroy Europe.

No one believes that.
Not a single person who has encountered Albanians or lives in their vicinity likes them.
They cause shit from Hvar to Istra to Zagreb.

In recent years they have been cut down significantly in Zagreb in their bakery business by higher quality Croatian bakery chains and products, and I recon they moved to EU as well.

met an albo from america, was a pretty chill guy, he had good weed too

They're alright they own a couple businesses here in Florida I didn't really differentiate them from Greeks. We get the highest quality immigrants here from Europe because they can afford plane tickets and have the IQ to go through the immigration system legally. I imagine it's different in Europe where the town rapist can just take a bus to their countries

No Italians in here, they should be the 1st to criticize this imported virus. Aaa Bipityboppity

Albanian language will soon become the official, state language in Macedonia.

It is what the Soros stooge Zaev was obliged to do.

Fun fact, Albo leaders like Rama and Thaci are Soros affiliates.

missed you paysano

What they did in Serbia is just the beginning, next step Macedonia then Montenegro. By population trajectory, border between Croatia and Montenegro is going to be infested in next 15 ~ 20 years.

>3 Italians in the thread
>not Italians here

yeah i gotta agree with this. aside from their women burning coal, i don't really see anything wrong with albanians.

the europeans on the other hand seem to have a much more hostile view of them.

Absolutely fucking terrible. We moved out to a small town because a shit ton of them moved into our old neighborhood and started stabbing each other in the park and shooting heroin in the streets. It used to a nice Catholic mostly German, Italian, and Irish neighborhood and they ruined it.

>In my country, Albanians were the first to use fully automatic submachine guns on crowds of people to fight disputes over drug territories.
Kosovo Albanian is synonymous with druglord and terrorist.

What do you mean?
The Albanians are not honorary Aryans and proud allies of Germany?

Does Niko Belić sound like albanian na to you?

Where are you?

>Muslims
> Are they good?

>glorious
>Albania

>at do you mean?
>The Albanians are not honorary Aryans and proud allies of Germany?
Useful idiots, that happened to be living in strategically important location during ww2.
Shitskins.

The ones in my shithole town are retarded wannabe mafia people. But so are the Serbs, Bosnians and to a lesser extent Macedonians.

It is almost as if all yugoslavians turn into criminals once they settle away from their homeland.

name

New York

I didn't realize I didn't have American flag on.

they are the niggers ofEurope
>average iq 82
they are also Muslims and proud of it because they were raped into accepting Islam.

we have a ton of them here and i can assure you they are the worst. i don't know much about the Balkan wars but i'm sure i'd be fighting the Albanians as well

theyre terrible

we have a severe infection

>>Our politicians created those terrorist in 90s. Those were early steps in longer plan to destroy Europe.

CIA
Albania is the playground of CIA. Drugs guns terrorists and everything else you need.
Why? For the money ofc.
Its probably the best place for the CIA agents.

well apart from macedonia the ex yu is not that shitty, so you don't exactly get the cream of the crop there
monteniggers are the worst tho

Nije istina. Zbog njihove mržnje prema vama, sami su se prozvali našom braćom.

Najveći ustaža otac odrekao bi se vlastite kćeri kad bi odabrala šipca.

bring one in and you'll have problems. They are gypsies

They need to suck Benis

>Illyrian
LMAO they were brought to Balkans in 1043 by George Maniakes from caucacus...
Myth that they are Ilyrians was created recently as excuse to invade other surrounding countries. Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Monenegro...

You people think it is a coincidence they are dispersed so widely and thoroughly through the West?

They are the organized crime equivalent of Jewish diaspora. Mafia infiltrators. They use their geographic distribution to establish smuggling routes and criminal networks. Their mafia clans are composed of family members.

Europol and Interpol consider Albanian mafia the #1 in the world, and Albanians have huge assets put aside for lobbying the US and other states, not to mention corruption.

You wanna say they are low iq jews ?
They do the same thing, only methods are different.

they are dispersed because they are like cockroaches. Once you get a couple you need to fumigate the entire country to get rid of them

Parasite that eats a host.

>they are dispersed because they are like cockroaches. Once you get a couple you need to fumigate the entire country to get rid of them
Nuke the whole Balkans preemptively :D

So many angry serbshits in this thread

I'm Italian. Radiation would leak here.

>Burger mutt in charge of historical revisionism

inserbia.info/today/2014/12/kosovo-albanian-believes-he-is-reincarnation-of-adolf-hitler

They're all south Slav and Greek diaspora. No way they would be that butthurt over an ethnicity you hardly ever see over here in western Europe. I've seen 2 in my entire life, seemed white btw.

>Nuke the whole Balkans preemptively :D

CIA agents would never allow that.

macedonia is better than serbia

this is an extremelly sneaky albanian in france

albanian rat in sweden

all of Greece is better than serbia you flag hiding cockroach

I don't know about the ones you have in France, but I can grant you that in Italy they are Moroccan tier.

Human and money are 98% genetically same.
>Thracian and Albanian 6.3%
R.I.P sumhuman...

But guys, you're forgetting Albanians are based Illyrians!

he is one

autocorrect..
Monkey*
Subhuman*

illyrians were subhumans
albanians are even lower

S*rb detected

I am a Greek you albanian subhuman

Croatians and Montenegros are more Ilyrian than Albanians will ever be.

neoroaches basically

there are no illyrians anymore
only slavshits and some other weird mongrels

>human
>sumhuman

You have the reading comprehension and grammatical skills of a baboon indeed.

Oh I see. You are probably right considering that no one aside from albanians defends albanians

They were brought to Balkans in 1043...