Why do Sup Forumstards think Multiculturalism is Bad?

Multiculturalism is the final solution to war.

On a small scale, diverse ethnic groups in small areas causes some street violence between them, but this is a problem that can easily be solved by getting dangerous weapons out of the hands of civilians, and having a stronger police force. In addition, when peole learn about other cultures it makes them better, more tolerant humans.

How is this a bad trade off?

You can't have large scale war on a group of people if they are not in one geographic location. There's no reason to ever use nukes for racial reasons if nuking any area also nukes your own people.

Once multiculturalism is everywhere, we will see the end of all large scale war, and enter a new era of peace and harmony.

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=c8CijB69GrI
youtube.com/watch?v=vuHjq_rLaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ivoD8wryuaQ&t=218s
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>multiculturalism is the final solution to war
Go tell people who lived through the Yugoslav wars that you dumbfuck amerimongrel

Multiculturalism causes crime and crime causes poverty

>bait but will bite

Why do you lock your doors at night if you aren't afraid of multiculturalism enriching you?

Fucking 56% amerimongrels, I tell you.

I for one don't think diversity is bad.

I look forward to a future where everyone is mixed into one race and just treated as individuals instead of being judged as a group.

WRONG

Multiculturalism will ultimately piss white people off enough to start genociding the minorities.

Isn't that a problem with white people?
Maybe they are inherently evil. Maybe they SHOULD be bred out.

This guy gets it.

who cares get fucked white boys multicult is the present and future

>In addition, when peole learn about other cultures it makes them better, more tolerant humans.

I agree one hundred percent.

I would love to go to Africa to learn about Africans, Asia to learn about Asians, South America to learn about South Americans, BUT I DON'T WANT THEM IN MY COUNTRY EN MASSE.

I DO NOT WANT MY CULTURE TO BE DILUTED AND ERASED.

I can't wait until whites are not a thing anymore.
Our culture sucks anyway.
>American cuisine
burgers
>British cuisine
potatos
>French cuisine
snails

Everything whites make sucks.

There is is loads of evidence that diversity is bad for society. If you were interested you could look it up. But quite simply different groups and individuals have different interests. Not all values, cultures and people are equal.

We will endure this is but a set back all the wodner of modern civilization was created by the white man. The white man is infinitely patient and kind but we have our limits and you niggers are fast approaching out limits your lucky we didn't send you worthless subhuman trash back to africa when we freed your ass.

Now kneel before the white man and give pray because you subhuman mongrels could've never built a civilization as advanced you we live in today.

>In addition, when peole learn about other cultures it makes them better, more tolerant humans.
Learning about designated shitting streets, uma delicia and all the trash subhuman third world cultures did not make me more tolerant.

>infinite
>but we have our limits

You sound infinitely stupid too.

underrated post

Based Filipinobro

Multiculturalism is what creates what you are trying to prevent.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Fuck. Didn't even read but reminded me that we need a fucking new global scale war. Too many people. Shit idc who wins as long as there are less humans.
I feel like the Wanting Seed without any of the solutions I place.

what you think of as multiculturalism is the destruction of cultures

It worked for India, Rwanda and Lebanon, it hasnt just lead to civil war every time right faggot?

>muh Multi Kulti
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>India
>Lebanon
>Austria Hungary
>Yugoslavia
>Holy Roman Empire

BECAUSE THAT HAS WORKED SOOO WELL

Have your (you) you dirty slut.

FPBP

The races are mixed to weaken the people. If you don't believe me why don't the elite race mix?

Only someone with an limited understanding of history and multiculturalism would admit to this brain damage.

>Multiculturalism is the final solution to war.
No it isn't you dumb fuck. It's a FORCED meme, which means it's a fucking ACT of war. Fucking unironically put hot lead in your fucking head faggot.

Lets be honest here, "multiculturalism" is where the government and corporations want more money by importing immigrants from asia and india.

>Multiculturalism is the final solution to war.
War is the ultimate excalation of any conflict, to say that multicultralism will end war is saying that multiculturalism will end any and all conflict on the planet. Which is absurd to the point of stupidity.

97% of scientific advancements in the last 2000 years have come from EU and NA. Meanwhile, western academia is overrun with social constructionism, an alternative to “western intellectual tradition”. Literally killing scientific progress (from which all humanity benefits) in the name of diversity and tolerance.

Give me a single FACTUAL advantage of multiculturalism
You faggots love to whine on and on about how advantageous it is, yet in the places it's implemented we only see the negatives. Why is that if you are correct?

What multiculturalism is.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8CijB69GrI
youtube.com/watch?v=vuHjq_rLaK8

This is so wrong. I don’t even know where to begin.

Start with war. Why do peoples & nations War with each other?

Killing people is not an end unto itself in war. It is a means to an end.

Think about it.

Look at my nation for examples of 'beneficial' multiculturalism. Damn disgrace how retarded people are believing multiculture works when all of human history belies this notion.

Multiculturalism only works when the cultures are compatible. That is actually a really fucking simple concept, you could even remove the cultural aspect and say: People in general can only live together in harmony when they are compatible. Chances are, you are not going to be friends with someone who strongly dislikes things you like or enjoy or who has very different opinions and beliefs and looks down on you for having opposing views. You wouldn't want to share your house with someone like that, you probably wouldn't even want him as your neighbor, so why would it ever be a good idea to have millions like him in your country?

Sevn is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

>taking the b8
If multiculturalism makes people more tolerant, why is it that every white nation & states that border up with nonwhite nations tend to be more racist and intolerant of others?
Whites actually pushed together with nonwhites tend to hate each other, whereas the whites who are in a comfy 94% white county or state will advocate diversity because the upper middle-class 3rd generation Indian they met one time seemed nice enough.
Sage goes in options.
OP goes in the ovens.

To expand on that: The way we are trying to make multiculturalism "work" is by removing aspects of our own culture, by changing our way of life that we have enjoyed for so long, just to appease other cultures. We are essentially surrendering our own identity, the things that made us unique - but the reality is that we are not doing this because we are so tolerant, but rather in an attempt to avoid conflict, because we know that other cultures aren't as tolerant.

Depends what multicultu you experience. Where I live Pakistani gangs groom white girls and beat up white guys all while being protected by PC culture and the authorities that at best only pretend to care

One day when their kids are abused and society lynches them for their bigotry and hate they will wish for relief but find none.

Might as well cut off hands since fists are dangerous and can be used with metal poles

you got a limited understanding of english.

one currency
one language
american law
no borders

Niggers = crime

Islam is the nigger of religion.

Liberals are literally trying to prove evolution is real by necking themselves and letting right wing conservative Christians win, therefore proving evolution to themselves.

Carry on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivoD8wryuaQ&t=218s

>Argument? Nope.

This stuff is so bad you have to use propaganda to convince people of it. If something is good you don't need to do much convincing right. Exsamples of this are cooked food, plumbing and clothing. These things are so good for people that once they are exposed to them they will want it.
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

>He thinks Multiculturalism facilitates the Singularity

Transhumanists are truly faggots.

Is this why Chicago and Baltimore are such wonderful places to live in?

Japan can only exist as it is due to segregation, without Japan this site wouldn't exist.

Look up race crime stats.

>diverse ethnic groups in small areas causes some street violence between them
>but this is a problem that can easily be solved by getting dangerous weapons out of the hands of civilians
>How is this a bad trade off?

1) We're using the word "multiculturalism" to refer to what should properly called multiethnicism, as you're not talking about cultures at all.
2)Street violence is a symptom of friction and unhappiness. It is not a symptom of having weapons.

You don't force cats and dogs to live together, and when fighting breaks out you snap off their teeth and cut off their paws and act like you're creating social harmony.

No if anything it will result in tribes fighting for power

>Why do Sup Forumstards think Multiculturalism is Bad?
Because multiculturalism is a postmodernist ideology ultimately aimed at unraveling and deconstructing national consciousness, a product of enlightenment and modernism - prior to nationalism and the nation-state model of international relations, feudalism was the name of the game. Nationalism deconstructed feudalism and ended the domination of man over man, introducing ideas like liberalism and democracy.

The end goal of multiculturalism is the deconstruction of nationalism, a prelude to the deconstruction of liberty and the reenstatement of serfdom over 99% of mankind by the 1%. We are already seeing signs of this today.

In my opinion, both the right and the left are right to an extent, but they both put conflict with each other above the far more important conflict with the manipulating elites. The left is right in the sense that "modern capitalism" (crony/credic capitalism, production of debt) is a tool of oppression; the right is right in the sense that the nation-state MUST be defended at all costs and that the conspiracy against mankind is led by a certain group of (((people))) (on a semi-related note, I think the (((Jews))) aren't even actual Jews, they just use the 99% of Jewish plebs and their suffering as an alibi to continue their global domination scheme)

yeah it sounds like a great idea: the world as one big happy family. We fucking tried and it didn't work.
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

fpbp

Fukn burgers are straight retarded

Do i have to /s it for you, dumb leddit fuck.

>replying seriously to this thread
lurk moar

what singularity it facilitates nature those are just things that need to happen to keep order and move toward the next phase of civilization

>meme flag

sage yourself, cunt

>war is bad
What is this silly burger saying?

I hate Americans

Last guy who tried to kill us off has shot himself in a bunker under his capital, which was during that time actively shelled and attacked by the very people he tried to exterminate.
If you think you can do shit to whites, by all means, give it a go.
If you succeed, you'll be left all alone with us.

here's the top 17 most diverse countries on the planet.

Notice something?
THEY ARE ALL THIRD WORLD SHITHEAPS

USA range ban when?

Multiculturalism doesn't exist.
Show me a multicultural place that is not divided by borders and communities? No such thing exist.

multiculturalism? Where not talking about exchange students or global think tanks. So you mean the lowest forms of filth on the plant having free rain to go where ever they want. Why don't you get a job as a prison guard for a year then tell me the same bullshit that they should all be free to roam are streets.

It won’t work. Humans are naturally hostile and aggressive. If we all look the same we will find something else to fight about

>free rain
rein

Fuck's sake, if an immigrant goes to some other country he should adapt to that country's culture, not the other way around.

Then maybe you should begin early and kill all whites. Start with yourself.

Multiculturalism leads to crime and unrest.

rein. yes you would be correct in point out the fault of my spelling.

The exact opposite your raceless, cultureless, mongrel. Multiculturalism will eradicate traditional order and will be the exact fucking trigger to war, and even genocide.

Multiculturalism is bad because it breeds chaos. Imho the best solution is a multiethnic society with one dominant culture, so there is unity and cohesion, no conflicts of interest between different peoples. Sadly though instead of adapting everyone just wants to have things their own way.

Alternatively stupid people like you could just commit suicide. Overpopulation would be solved and society would actually advance.

Le compatible culture meme.
The effect of enviroment both physical and social becomes genetic in humans over time. Argumbaly more so with social enviroment because it has been the more decisive in behaviour over the last thousands of years. When values are asserted on a society for that amount of time they become inate consitutions. The simpler and less confused they are by other racial constitutions or spirit the better. Best immigration is no immigration.

Because values track with culture and some values are better than others. We don't want to dilute our superior values with inferior ones, or encourage inferior ones.

I personally don't think it's OK to cut off peoples hands for stealing, or to cut off childrens genitals, or throw gay people off buildings, or have incestuous relationships. I don't think marriage should be forced on women by their rapist, that death or any punishment is appropriate for apostacy etc etc.

Wow, what everybody says about americans it's true: dumb and proud of it.

Kek

I would rather have eternal wars than end up in eternal slavery.

i do not think it is bad in colonies. have them as multicult as you wish.
but when your politcal cunts, including bongs, dutch and french start to promote, propagate and enforoce multicult on europe that is where problems start.

just declare war and attempt to kill majority of europeans and then make them into 56% as you are when that is your goal - be a man, not a bitch. deception game is over.

it is not bad, but it makes people weak

you can mix antagonistic cultures that hate each other
you can mix mercantilistic and consumeristic cultures
you can mix slaves and free people
you can mix culture with brave people (like indo-european) and with pussies (like semitic)

you will get shit that is incapable of anything

Different cultures simply cant inhabit the same space. It doesnt work. There is always one, mostly all cultures involved that have to sacrifice parts of their own culture to make it right for the others which in turn have to do the same to let it stay fair until the point that there is nothing left of either cultures.
Multiculturalism destroys culture and if you really want to preserve a multicultural world then you would want them seperated
Sage

you are correct
Aesop

620 B.C. - 560 B.C.

A RAT in an evil day made acquaintance with a Frog, and they set off on their travels together. The frog on pretense of great affection, and of keeping his companion out of harm's way, tied the Rat's foot to his own hind-leg, and thus they proceeded for some distance by land. Presently they came to some water, and the Frog, bidding the Rat have good courage, began to swim across. They had scarcely, however, arrived midway, when the Frog took a sudden plunge to the bottom, dragging the unfortunate Rat after him. But the struggling and floundering of the Rat made so great a commotion in the water that it attracted the attention of a kite, who, pouncing down and bearing off the Rat, carried away the Frog at the same time in his train.

Moral:
Inconsiderate and ill-matched alliances generally end in ruin; and the man who compasses the destruction of his neighbor is often caught in his own snare.

Lizard brain impulse can't be wrong essentially appeal to nature

Well, you seem to imply that different cultures cant cooperate whicj i dont think is the case. The condition for it working lies in the intentions being pure though. Also you need to be seperated regarding the localisation even though very similar cultures may be able to coexist even

This one is easy. You have to have “multicultural” to have identity politics.

Maybe in your country “we” is past the point of no return. Our “we” ain’t.

For decades libtards here have thought that “multicultural” meant Taco Bell. They were to stupid to realize that “multicultural” leads to Pol Pot.